Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,237 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

intimacy gadgets are secret to her successful marriage with Will - Jada Pinkett Smith - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / intimacy gadgets are secret to her successful marriage with Will - Jada Pinkett Smith (335 Views)

I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor / 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage / Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

intimacy gadgets are secret to her successful marriage with Will - Jada Pinkett Smith by Ngrtrend: 8:05am On Aug 23, 2019
intimacy gadgets are secret to her successful marriage with Will Smith - Jada Pinkett Smith

After 22 years of marriage to Will Smith, Pinkett Smith, 47, has confessed that intimacy gadgets are the main factor in their longevity and spicy sex life.

She told The Sun’s Bizarre column: “People are shocked about my love for using intimacy gadgets. I know damn well I’m not the only one that uses them.

Nobody has to feel any shame about it but I’m still surprised how people relate to sex, specifically female sexuality – it’s still such a taboo.”

The actress also revealed that opening up about their marriage problems have brought her and Will, 50, closer and she hopes it inspires others when they see that their relationship isn’t perfect.

She said: “Will and I really wanted to dissolve the myths that surround partnerships that are in the public eye, as if they’re easy.

Those partnerships are going through the exact kind of difficulties everyone else is going through. We got a lot of positive responses from people in our industry. I think it gave people the opportunity to sit down with their partner.”

https://www.042hits.com/jada-pinkett-smith-says-sex-toys-are-secret-to-her-successful-marriage-with-will-smith/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: intimacy gadgets are secret to her successful marriage with Will - Jada Pinkett Smith by vibbb: 8:12am On Aug 23, 2019
Intimacy gadgets kee, so no proper lambaa most times.
Wonder shall neva end.

(1) (Reply)

Man Shares Receipt Of How Much He Was Charged For VIP Seat At The Airport / Blackface Releases New Version Of Song African Queen / LATEST Celebrity Weddings Of 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.