Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina (60123 Views)

August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett / 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage / Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by amaifehenry(m): 11:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith "never ever thought that we would make it back."

But the couple came together for a special Friday edition of her "Red Table Talk" show on Facebook to share their side of the controversy surrounding her relationship with singer August Alsina.

According to the superstar couple they "were going through a very difficult time" and had broken up when Pinkett Smith started a romantic relationship with the 27-year-old singer.

Will Smith opens up about the 'weight of parenting' and how he became a better father to Willow

During their "Red Table Talk" chat Smith pushed his wife to be clear about what her relationship had been with Alsina.

"I got into an entanglement with August," Pinkett Smith said.

In a recent interview with radio host Angela Yee, Alsina said he had been involved in a romantic relationship with Pinkett Smith, who has been married to Smith since 1997.

"I actually sat down with Will and had a conversation," Alsina said during the interview. "Due to the transformation from their marriage to (a) life partnership that they have spoken on several times, and not involving romanticism, he gave me his blessing."

Alsina said he had lost money and relationships because of rumors he had been involved with Pinkett Smith, 48.

The actress and her 51-year-old husband have long been the subject of rumors that they have an open marriage.

Will Smith reveals he was jealous of Tupac's relationship with Jada Pinkett Smith
The couple has denied this, but says their marriage is not traditional and that they have a "life partnership."

On Friday's episode the pair said they felt compelled to speak out because there was so much speculation after Alsina's interview.

"We specifically never said anything," Will Smith said. "Coming to the table was like we just felt like it got to the point where you gotta say something."

Pinkett Smith said she began a friendship with Alsina about four and a half years ago and that became more once she and her husband hit a rough patch.

She also said she wanted to clear up Alsina having said her husband had given permission for the affair, though she added that she understood why the young singer may have believed that to be the case.

"The only person that can give permission in that particular circumstance is myself," she said. "I could actually see how he would perceive it as permission because we were separated amicably and I think he also wanted to make it clear that he's also not a homewrecker. Which he's not."

The actress said she was "in a lot of pain" and "broken" during the relationship.

Jada Pinkett Smith says she discovered she doesn't know husband Will Smith at all
She and Will tried "everything we could to get away from each other only to realize that wasn't possible."

Pinkett Smith said her relationship with Alsina ended, the Smiths reconciled, and she said she has not spoken to the singer in years.

She said she and her husband have now gotten to a place of "unconditional love."

Smith said he had been unsure as to whether he would ever speak to Pinkett Smith again when they were having problems, but he reminded her of their commitment.

"I told you the first year we were married, that I could love you through anything," Will Smith said.

The couple bumped fists as they jokingly recited their rendition of his "Bad Boys" movie motto: "We ride together, we die together. Bad marriage for life."

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/07/10/entertainment/jada-pinkett-will-smith-august-alsina/index.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF0fqJQDgOs

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by Realadey(m): 12:04am On Jul 11, 2020
These people Sha,taking marriage as not sacred, pls don't quote me if u think it is not sacred as well.

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 11, 2020
Welcome to america

I guess her pussy was as beautiful as this guy mouth below cheesy

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by Flyingngel(m): 12:23am On Jul 11, 2020
This people no get joy at all.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by matrix199(m): 1:09am On Jul 11, 2020
Theirs is a lot better than what we experience here in Nigeria where some pathetic fathers incest and impregnate their biological daughter. Since the couple is cool about the event(s), who da heck are we to judge them?!
Modified: For those children who quoted me and misconstrued my point, well like they, 'e nu agba ni orogbo dun'. If my take hurts you, then it's the truth. 'Theirs(Will & Jada) is better since they are open about their relationship than yours, you hypocritical kids who judged them, plus the ones who quoted me, whose fathers' and mothers might be doing worse in the closet than this.

58 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by XXLMANDIGO: 1:23am On Jul 11, 2020
This Alsina guy once claim he has an heavy Mandigo , I can bet that's what Jada got stuck with for years,and I won't be surprised if he still hits it once in a while. Sexy Milf tongue

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by darfay: 1:35am On Jul 11, 2020
Why are they telling us exactly

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by jamesid29(m): 2:36am On Jul 11, 2020
Mehn, people will always read what they want to in any situation. She said it happened when her and will were separated and they both thought their marriage was effectively over, but everyone making sound like it happened when they were still together. Like she was running around sleeping with someone else when she was still sharing a bed with Will.

What she did was still wrong from a Christain standpoint(sex only with someone you are legally married to) or from a secular black & white stand point(she should have waited to be officially divorced before sleeping with another person) but truly how many people actually live up to these standards.

But it's someone else so everybody got jokes.

166 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by Kobicove(m): 3:41am On Jul 11, 2020
darfay:
Why are they telling us exactly

I'm also wondering how it's my business undecided

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by Ishilove: 4:25am On Jul 11, 2020
Marriage is definitely not for the faint hearted. If you are not prepared to forgive a lot of things then you cannot remain in marriage.

Watching them interact was like watching two friends gist, which is what many couples of these days seem to lack: a core understanding of what marriage is all about. That marriage is not just about sex, glitz and glamour and taking photos. That marriage is HARD WORK, but that work is made easier when there is love, mutual respect, friendship and companionship in the union. These two fought for their marriage and they are still going on strong.

Awon 'marriage is overrated' crew should take note that good news doesn't make an interesting read but bad news of drama, cheating and divorce captivates the attention and appeals to the human's innate propensity for scandal and gossip. There are still successful marriages out there, even between younger couples than the Smiths, but since you only read about the troubled ones, you now have the notion that all marriages are like the bad ones you read about online.

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by Memphis357(m): 4:50am On Jul 11, 2020
Please what are these people saying?

This need to "EXPLAIN" is actually making the matter more confusing and complicated.
*Entanglement
*Permission
*Sepration!!

A spade is a spade not a farming implement!!

See Will trying to look like he understood what was going on all along!!

Guy....you need to go and sleep. You need some rest.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:52am On Jul 11, 2020
It's her life. Nowadays, I have stopped shooking mouth in other peoples business cheesy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by tillaman(m): 4:52am On Jul 11, 2020
I bet she was attracted to his big gbola, i respect Alsina Dude he almost killed a girl with his gbola
Since they were separated at the time it’s nothing I believe Will Smith must have had several lips on his coock during that time too

3 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by GboyegaD(m): 4:53am On Jul 11, 2020
Hmm...people bold sha and e be things wey dey happen.

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by lifenija: 4:54am On Jul 11, 2020
mad oooooo
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by lifenija: 4:54am On Jul 11, 2020
mad oooooo
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by Nobody: 4:54am On Jul 11, 2020
I think she should stop painting herself as a victim. She's not. She chose to sleep with someone else. She should own it. Which one is long story? undecided

127 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by Monaco2(m): 4:55am On Jul 11, 2020
I knew Alsina wasn’t lying, this Americans n their weird lifestyles, aw can he now cope with the fact that a boy who is young enough to be his soon has fvcked his wife?!? I’m sure he too had a relationship but not with someone famous

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by wisestman(m): 4:55am On Jul 11, 2020
undecided
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by Nobody: 4:55am On Jul 11, 2020
I knew August Alsina wasn't lying.

12 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by iamoyindamola(m): 4:55am On Jul 11, 2020
Why was she denying before

13 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by AlabiJ: 4:56am On Jul 11, 2020
This one loud gan. Will Smith looks more like the pussy in the 'marriage'. I feel for the guy.

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by PapaPHWalka: 4:57am On Jul 11, 2020
I bleeped her back then sef o

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by iamoyindamola(m): 4:57am On Jul 11, 2020
Zoie:
I think she should stop painting herself as a victim. She's not. She chose to sleep with someone else. She should own it. Which one is long story? undecided
Don't mind her, she had been a drama even when Tupac was alive.
Will Smith really tolerated her, I think he loved her more than she does

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by Tobinrobin(m): 4:58am On Jul 11, 2020
Next ....
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:58am On Jul 11, 2020
amaifehenry:

She said she and her husband have now gotten to a place of "unconditional love."

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/07/10/entertainment/jada-pinkett-will-smith-august-alsina/index.html
Na so

21 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 5:00am On Jul 11, 2020
This woman toto go sweet sha grin

6 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by seunmohmoh(f): 5:01am On Jul 11, 2020
It's 5am op.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olamide Meets President Buhari (photos) / Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape / Davido, Wizkid, Burna Boy, Lil Kesh And Denrele Fell On Stage (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.