Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse (31346 Views)

3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested / 2 Men Who Killed Okada Man In Ogun, Buried The Corpse In Shallow Grave Arrested / Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by stephenduru: 8:35am On Aug 23, 2019
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1f2-T1HgVs/?igshid=x93d9nih4yrt
A young lady suddenly fell sick and died in Amuzukwu Ibeku,Umuahia.She is a native of Ebonyi State but resides in Amuzukwu Ibeku in Umuahia with her family. Her people from Ebonyi State insisted that she was killed by a neighbour identified as Mama Thankgod. And this happened on her burial day.Mama Thankgod was made to hold the hand of the deceased and swore that she did not kill her.

See more photos below and watch the video on the link above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/woman-accused-of-killing-her-neighbour.html

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by stephenduru: 8:36am On Aug 23, 2019

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Kingosytex(m): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2019
The efficacy of this kind of oath is bae. If the woman is really guilty then expect her life to start crumbling except she knows her way around. There are "dibias" that can chain and manipulate the spirits of the dead. If you know, you know.cheesycheesy

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Caseless: 8:37am On Aug 23, 2019
That's barbaric!

This people are still in 12th century. Why would you embarrass a woman in that manner? Their culture has no respect for women.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by stephenduru: 8:38am On Aug 23, 2019

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by vonlogon: 8:43am On Aug 23, 2019
All these barbarians, instead of burying the corpse in peace they are busy sticking it's hand out of the coffin.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by thesicilian: 8:47am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingosytex:
The efficacy of this kind of oath is bae. If the woman is really guilty then expect her life to start crumbling except she knows her way around. There are "dibias" that can chain and manipulate the spirits of the dead. If you know, you know.cheesycheesy
What do you know. You can only try that nonsense with an uneducated person.

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:51am On Aug 23, 2019
The kind things way dey happen and way people dey do for naija this days make me dey wonder where we keep our sense sad

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Okoroawusa: 8:52am On Aug 23, 2019
What is this rubbish?

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Blakjewelry(m): 8:55am On Aug 23, 2019
in this modern age?

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingosytex:

Buhari should have said Nigerian youths are lazy, uneducated and backward to describe people like you. Look at the number of young people around the casket as well. Nigeria is totally screwed.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by simonlee(m): 9:30am On Aug 23, 2019
Blakjewelry:
in this modern age?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:39am On Aug 23, 2019
She may be innocent

That's why we must watch what we say with our mouth when provoked because you no know who his/her time don reach to join his ancestors .

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 23, 2019
What if the corpse drags her in the coffin nko sad
Lalasticlala sef undecided

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2019
I used to doubt all this till I saw a live experiment.

Forget education, there are things about Africa traditions the white men can’t explain.

Ignorance in guise of highly educated is killing most of us we forget there’s an African traditional religion.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by mazimee(m): 11:18am On Aug 23, 2019
I won't try that nonsense. Even if na she kill am, I won't be bullied into such nonsense if I was her. What if she is innocent but something happens to her along the line? All fingers will be pointed to this incident.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 23, 2019
The trauma and fear alone will make her sick. This is pure barbarism

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Kendumazy(m): 11:22am On Aug 23, 2019
The woman is a gentle type, that's why they can try such with her. In face me, I face you house, neighbors fight each other, envy each other, jealous of each other, have enmity towards each other. Some don't even greet each other for years, that doesn't mean, anything bad should happen to one of them and they will start calling another neighbor to come and swear. Like I said, she is gentle that's why.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Teejayphillip(m): 11:23am On Aug 23, 2019
In dis modern day? Smh for dis our archaic culture.

Abeg make I sip my Champagne jaare

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Lamasta(m): 11:23am On Aug 23, 2019
Should I say this is funny or what?
They should give little respect to the dead so as to rest in peace

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by crackhouse(m): 11:24am On Aug 23, 2019
People shouting modern age should ask whether killers are aware that we are in a modern age too before killing. As for me, if that's their custom so be it.

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 23, 2019
Welcome to Nigeria - 10th Centrury AD

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Austine567(m): 11:24am On Aug 23, 2019
is it about swearing? i don't know what some people saw in in in that act, can you believe i was made to swear with the bible last Sunday about money i know nothing about, anyway that one na another story i will soon post .

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:25am On Aug 23, 2019
What the hell is this
Read my signature

Ladies- God is looking for women who will birth servants for him. The only thing that can stand between you and that fire is sin.

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingosytex:

Mumu...Africans

God why? Of all continent why drop me in Africa, God why

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by olatade(m): 11:25am On Aug 23, 2019
nigerian mentality. we have jazz but we don't win world cups, we have jazz and yet we don't come tops in international events. primitivety is one of our greatest undoing i swear

15 Likes 3 Shares

Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ilorin For Losing Bets / Man Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Abia (Graphic Photo)