Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse (31380 Views)

3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested / 2 Men Who Killed Okada Man In Ogun, Buried The Corpse In Shallow Grave Arrested / Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Eddygourdo(m): 11:25am On Aug 23, 2019
Reading from those pikins up there who don't believe in the supernatural. Something is wrong with you. Modernity my foot.

There are many things which beats the eyes. Don't tell me education. I very much doubt you are more educated. So relax

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by seunak2016: 11:26am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingosytex:
The efficacy of this kind of oath is bae. If the woman is really guilty then expect her life to start crumbling except she knows her way around. There are "dibias" that can chain and manipulate the spirits of the dead. If you know, you know.cheesycheesy
yes it has to do with some things and water then the water will be pour where plenty people steps on it then at the end of the day the spirit of dead won't be able to revenge. heard from converted thief who turn pastor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by iammo(m): 11:26am On Aug 23, 2019
wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by crackhouse(m): 11:26am On Aug 23, 2019
Modern people everywhere yet we are not progressing. Tell what's the essence of been in the modern world. I think the old world is better where people will live for years without diseases and die in good old age.... not now that people die in dozens. I remember back then in the village before u hear that somebody die it will be difficult and u can stay the whole year without hearing that one person died but now people die in dozens and we are still talking about modern.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by SamOyovwi: 11:26am On Aug 23, 2019
People are wicked. It's a right step. This is Nigeria. If you know, you know
Caseless:
That's barbaric!

This people are still in 12th century. Why would you embarrass a woman in that manner? Their culture has no respect for women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Emrixx(f): 11:27am On Aug 23, 2019
There are forces that can manipulate things and even if the woman is innocent she might end up being a victim of circumstances
To me she swearing to prove her innocence is a no no

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Chekwube1989(m): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2019
I thought that they have abolished his useless way of accusation.may God help the women all over the world including my mom,sisters and my wife

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by olatade(m): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingosytex:
The efficacy of this kind of oath is bae. If the woman is really guilty then expect her life to start crumbling except she knows her way around. There are "dibias" that can chain and manipulate the spirits of the dead. If you know, you know.cheesycheesy

nigerian mentality. we have jazz but we don't win world cups, we have jazz and yet we don't come tops in international events. primitivety is one of our greatest undoing i swear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 23, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
She may be innocent

That's why we must watch what we say with our mouth when provoked because you no know who his/her time don reach to join his ancestors .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 23, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
She may be innocent

That's why we must watch what we say with our mouth when provoked because you no know who his/her time don reach to join his ancestors .

Illiterates like you are the problem of Africa
Spit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Asegh326(m): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2019
Dis is babaric

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by deor03(m): 11:29am On Aug 23, 2019
Primitive , very primitive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by mamajj17(f): 11:30am On Aug 23, 2019
Caseless:
That's barbaric!

This people are still in 12th century. Why would you embarrass a woman in that manner? Their culture has no respect for women.

My dear very ridiculous, they should allow God to be the Judge, Culture with backward Country undecided
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Ndibunna: 11:30am On Aug 23, 2019
Ndi a abukwa ndi nor Christ??
Are there still Christian's in Ebonyi state?
The battle is of me, I shall fight your battle says the Lord of Host.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 23, 2019
RyanD147:
I used to doubt all this till I saw a live experiment.

Forget education, there are things about Africa traditions the white men can’t explain.

Ignorance in guise of highly educated is killing most of us we forget there’s an African traditional religion.

People like you are what civilized world refers to as barbarians
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by eikechukwu8(m): 11:31am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingosytex:
Really? Because I have this strange feelings that someone chain and manipulate my dad's spirit... because he died and couldn't fight back
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Unrated900(m): 11:33am On Aug 23, 2019
Caseless:
That's barbaric!

Belive me

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Royalfurnitures: 11:33am On Aug 23, 2019
If she's really guilty of the crime, I'm sure there'd be consequences.

For your exotic furniture and more check out my signature
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Alawe(m): 11:34am On Aug 23, 2019
thesicilian:

What do you know. You can only try that nonsense with an uneducated person.
I hope your education will save you in the hands of those wicked native doctors that will be unleashed against you in revenge, when you refuse to do

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by jneutron4000: 11:36am On Aug 23, 2019
Caseless:
That's barbaric!

I just tire for this Osu people
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by fergie001: 11:36am On Aug 23, 2019
Where is amaniro?

Comman see your Ibeku siblings ooooo
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Blessings4me(m): 11:37am On Aug 23, 2019
Even if no be mama thankgod kill am so the woman for live 4ever abi... Take it or leave it, all of us go still die na d date we nor knw.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by CONTACTSAMSUNG(m): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2019
Ebonyi state and drama

Meanwhile check out the siggy and my thread for affordable offer for electronics
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by ayoyemi90(m): 11:39am On Aug 23, 2019
This is barbaric.....
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:40am On Aug 23, 2019
BinDean:

Illiterates like you are the problem of Africa
Spit!

The bible warned against words that comes out of the mouth you dunce .
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Lugianostar(m): 11:41am On Aug 23, 2019
Hmmmm!!!

Even if she swore as she did and she happens to be responsible for her death. She might prepare herself with the help of her witch doctor for the upcoming event on the burial.

Vengeance is of the Lord and God knows what happen to the deceased woman..!

RIP to the death and my profound condolences to the family.

We are living in a weird wicked world that is dominated with evil enchantment but God pass them...!
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by rhythyson: 11:42am On Aug 23, 2019
Haaaaaaa

I give up

What? in this century

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by ThirdWorldThug: 11:43am On Aug 23, 2019
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Caseless: 11:48am On Aug 23, 2019
SamOyovwi:
People are wicked. It's a right step. This is Nigeria. If you know, you know
it solves nothing. What if the woman is not guilty? They'd succeeded in giving her a bad name forever.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Caseless: 11:49am On Aug 23, 2019
mamajj17:

My dear very ridiculous, they should allow God to be the Judge, Culture with backward Country undecided
culture and a backward country - biggest problem.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Caseless: 11:50am On Aug 23, 2019
jneutron4000:
I just tire for this Osu people
I tire too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Soldiers Led Fulani Herdsmen To Attack Us" - Benue People Accuse Army (Photos) / Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ilorin For Losing Bets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.