Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,375 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

Amaju Pinnick, Wife, Daughters And Sons In Adorable Family Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amaju Pinnick, Wife, Daughters And Sons In Adorable Family Photos (37842 Views)

Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife / Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos / Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaju Pinnick, Wife, Daughters And Sons In Adorable Family Photos by JimohMomoh: 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
But him wife fine sha shocked

The girl was 18years old when he married her about 10years ago, then the guy was 40yrs old.
A friend of mine is the wife's driver.
Money is good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaju Pinnick, Wife, Daughters And Sons In Adorable Family Photos by mamajj17(f): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
marvin906:

as money never come make man imagine small

grin grin grin funny guy, no worry dear, MONEY go come wink
Re: Amaju Pinnick, Wife, Daughters And Sons In Adorable Family Photos by flowx(m): 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
As I zoom that third picture see watin that small pinkin dey carry... To say the truth, d tin pass her mama own.

Modified:

na only thing wey I like for the pictures be that...

1 Like

Re: Amaju Pinnick, Wife, Daughters And Sons In Adorable Family Photos by Sirseedorf(m): 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
Hope he's not a match fixer.
Re: Amaju Pinnick, Wife, Daughters And Sons In Adorable Family Photos by idonhammer: 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
The beautiful wife saved him otherwise the children for look like ututupoyoyo

1 Like

Re: Amaju Pinnick, Wife, Daughters And Sons In Adorable Family Photos by wink2015(m): 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nairafame1:
Nigeria Football Federation President, Amaju Pinnick shared these lovely new photos of himself with his wife, Julie and his four kids,

See more photos below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/nff-president-amaju-pinnick-shares.html

AMAJU PICNIC sorry PINNICK !

FIFA UNDERCOVER AGENT ARE TRAILING YOU.

SAMSON SIASIA life don SCATTER SCATTER because militant kidnap him mama.
Re: Amaju Pinnick, Wife, Daughters And Sons In Adorable Family Photos by marvin906(m): 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
mamajj17:

grin grin grin funny guy, no worry dear, MONEY go come wink

Amin

1 Like

Re: Amaju Pinnick, Wife, Daughters And Sons In Adorable Family Photos by tosomaju(m): 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
Sweet family
Re: Amaju Pinnick, Wife, Daughters And Sons In Adorable Family Photos by Four4Clien(m): 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
See as wife and children fine abeg

for just 9k, I will build you your professional website for your business or blog. Pls contact via whatsap 070/630/841/71
Re: Amaju Pinnick, Wife, Daughters And Sons In Adorable Family Photos by Sonfethopia: 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
PetroDollax:
Stop posting crap about Ghana and Ghanaians! Ediot! Is this not a supposedly a Nigerian forum?

Pinnick is a deltan.

1 Like

Re: Amaju Pinnick, Wife, Daughters And Sons In Adorable Family Photos by Atom007(m): 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2019
[quote author=ednut1 post=81528434]to the children of the corrupt. daddy remains the best daddy in the world. a friend once told me he say taiwo ogunjobi's son bank alert by mistake. he had over 80m [/quot

Deji or who? Cos we grew up together at scout camp challenge ibadan
Re: Amaju Pinnick, Wife, Daughters And Sons In Adorable Family Photos by MisterKings(m): 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
Did he marry 2 wives or one of them is an overgrown baby
Re: Amaju Pinnick, Wife, Daughters And Sons In Adorable Family Photos by JobsandSchools: 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
Cool
Re: Amaju Pinnick, Wife, Daughters And Sons In Adorable Family Photos by Esomchi800(m): 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
The daughter damn I love those tits
Re: Amaju Pinnick, Wife, Daughters And Sons In Adorable Family Photos by Sevenlords: 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
Wow
Re: Amaju Pinnick, Wife, Daughters And Sons In Adorable Family Photos by Yankee101: 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
EFCC and FIFA doing press up for your case
Re: Amaju Pinnick, Wife, Daughters And Sons In Adorable Family Photos by nicepoker101(m): 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
buygala:
See my fellow man wife shocked cry cry cry cry

And she has even given birth to plenty children....Imagine how she would have been as a spinster embarassed

And Nkechi with her bow leg and face like a dried corpse is even doing shakara for me angry

The question now is. You and Amaju are you on the same level?
Re: Amaju Pinnick, Wife, Daughters And Sons In Adorable Family Photos by otokx(m): 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
Lovely pictures.
Re: Amaju Pinnick, Wife, Daughters And Sons In Adorable Family Photos by livinbygrace: 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
Maldini212:

Na money make her fine
Julie na fine girl right from time .Na Amuwo odofin(old ojo road)girl.
Re: Amaju Pinnick, Wife, Daughters And Sons In Adorable Family Photos by vicben27(m): 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
Na poverty dey make man marry ugly Wife. see as him wife sweet Die.
Re: Amaju Pinnick, Wife, Daughters And Sons In Adorable Family Photos by opribo(m): 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
Makes sense, after four chopped up kids. Kudos to the wife but the man has case to answer.
Re: Amaju Pinnick, Wife, Daughters And Sons In Adorable Family Photos by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
Those kids can't all be from that young lady.
Imposicant
Re: Amaju Pinnick, Wife, Daughters And Sons In Adorable Family Photos by sayisayi(m): 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
Pre-fifa investigation photos
Re: Amaju Pinnick, Wife, Daughters And Sons In Adorable Family Photos by obentenyson(m): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
which one be pinnick wife abeg .the fat lady or the slip one...
Re: Amaju Pinnick, Wife, Daughters And Sons In Adorable Family Photos by mkoabiola: 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
Small gal with big boobss.

Eating pizza n fertilizer food.

All these gals of nowadays de get rapid growth
Re: Amaju Pinnick, Wife, Daughters And Sons In Adorable Family Photos by benni(m): 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Amaju Pinnick, Wife, Daughters And Sons In Adorable Family Photos by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
The BEST FAMILY PICTURE ever

1 Like

Re: Amaju Pinnick, Wife, Daughters And Sons In Adorable Family Photos by sylve11: 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
marvin906:
the unimaginably things I would do to he's wife in bed..Lord knows

Lawd! shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: Amaju Pinnick, Wife, Daughters And Sons In Adorable Family Photos by sylve11: 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
ednut1:
to the children of the corrupt. daddy remains the best daddy in the world. a friend once told me he say taiwo ogunjobi's son bank alert by mistake. he had over 80m

nor be small corrupt them corrupt. cool
Re: Amaju Pinnick, Wife, Daughters And Sons In Adorable Family Photos by Atm2004(m): 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
Someone Missing In The Picture! The Most Senior Daughter! Paige by name.
Re: Amaju Pinnick, Wife, Daughters And Sons In Adorable Family Photos by NACE13: 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
Geezurz! see person wife sha. If this one seduces me, I don't think I can keep my promise of never having anything to do with a married woman. :-)

That his daughter looks like a rude and disrespectful spoilt brat..... but why is she even looking older than her mom or is the the stepdaughter to the wife

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges / Jorge Kanella Put Toe Into Alfie Davis’ Bum During Fight (Photos) / Super Eagles: 3 Coaches Nigerians Want To Take Over From Gernot Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.