Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Why YOU Will Need More Money This Year And Next! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why YOU Will Need More Money This Year And Next! (635 Views)

I Made Almost 2million Naira Last Year And I Want You To Make Yours / Get FREE Training On Cryptocurrency Trading and Earn Money This Xmas Season / The New Face Of Lagos State And The Best Place To Invest Your Money This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why YOU Will Need More Money This Year And Next! by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:04am On Aug 23, 2019
What happens when its just a week or two into the month and your salary is gone?

The real problem is now when you have an emergency or a pressing need.

With no money you face two choices:

1) Do nothing about it. But what if it can't wait?

Lives have been lost to sickness.
Dreams overlooked.
Love has become questionable.
Insults get to you because of lack of money.
Marraiges are broken,
Your children do not get the best that you want for them.
All because of lack of money.

2) You borrow what you need. But next months salary will not increase to include the debt, and your needs will not decrease.
So you start being in debt with no way to pay.

I thought I needed to get paid better, so I got more certificates so I can have a better pay.
NO DIFFERENCE!

This used to be my biggest challenge until I discovered a business system that helps me with extra needs without borrowing or waiting!

Visit https://naijabusiness4home..com
to learn how you can tackle the issue too.

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Smart Community? / Invest In The Future Today. / COCOA BONGO. Cocoa Pod Breaking Tool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.