Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

4 Tools To Use On FIVERR For Writing, Editing, Proof Reading, Imaging And Etc. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 4 Tools To Use On FIVERR For Writing, Editing, Proof Reading, Imaging And Etc. (389 Views)

Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos / Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr / Fiverr For Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Tools To Use On FIVERR For Writing, Editing, Proof Reading, Imaging And Etc. by WordpressPhysco: 10:20am On Aug 23, 2019
I guess you have started your journey with Fiverr. Of course, one of the simplest money making gigs on Fiverr is Writing, Editing, or Proof Reading.

So, today, let me take the time to list out the tools that you might find productive to fasten up your work.

#1. Canva
Canva is a simplified graphic-design tool website, founded in 2012. It uses a drag-and-drop format and provides access to photographs, vector images, graphics, and fonts. It is used by non-designers as well as professionals. The tools can be used for both web and print media design and graphics.

The average image size of Fiverr Banner Gig is 800+. What you want to do is create an account, go to Custom Dimensions and enter the custom size.

#2. Grammarly
Grammarly is an online grammar checking, spell checking, and plagiarism detection platform for the English language developed by Grammarly, Inc. The software was first released in July 2009. Grammarly's proofreading resources check against more than 250 grammar rules.

#3. Hemingwayap
Hemingway App makes your writing bold and clear. The app highlights lengthy, complex sentences and common errors; if you see a yellow sentence, shorten.

#4. MicroSoftword or Editpad

MSW is my first choice. But you can also use Edit PAD.

Edit Pad - Online Text Editor & Wordpad for Notes. It is a simple online text editor to edit plain text. It helps against distraction.

So, just wanted to list out the best tools, no tutorial as I have already done a free tutorials for Nlanders. So, those are my Top 4 Free Tools to use on FIVERR for Writing, Editing, Proof Reading, Imaging and etc.

Got any, please list below. And don't forget an email address.

Re: 4 Tools To Use On FIVERR For Writing, Editing, Proof Reading, Imaging And Etc. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
WordpressPhysco:

I guess you have started your journey with Fiverr. Of course, one of the simplest money making gigs on Fiverr is Writing, Editing, or Proof Reading.

So, today, let me take the time to list out the tools that you might find productive to fasten up your work.

#1. Canva
Canva is a simplified graphic-design tool website, founded in 2012. It uses a drag-and-drop format and provides access to photographs, vector images, graphics, and fonts. It is used by non-designers as well as professionals. The tools can be used for both web and print media design and graphics.

The average image size of Fiverr Banner Gig is 800+. What you want to do is create an account, go to Custom Dimensions and enter the custom size.

#2. Grammarly
Grammarly is an online grammar checking, spell checking, and plagiarism detection platform for the English language developed by Grammarly, Inc. The software was first released in July 2009. Grammarly's proofreading resources check against more than 250 grammar rules.

#3. Hemingwayap
Hemingway App makes your writing bold and clear. The app highlights lengthy, complex sentences and common errors; if you see a yellow sentence, shorten.

#4. MicroSoftword or Editpad

MSW is my first choice. But you can also use Edit PAD.

Edit Pad - Online Text Editor & Wordpad for Notes. It is a simple online text editor to edit plain text. It helps against distraction.

So, just wanted to list out the best tools, no tutorial as I have already done a free tutorials for Nlanders. So, those are my Top 4 Free Tools to use on FIVERR for Writing, Editing, Proof Reading, Imaging and etc.

Got any, please list below. And don't forget an email address.

This App most times even contribute to grammatical errors.

(1) (Reply)

19 Money Advice Learning To Help Make You Rich / How To Make Yourself Employable - 3 Simple Ways / How I Gained My Financial Freedom With Wealthness Global Within 3 Months In Abj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.