Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady (27623 Views)

Kwadwo Safo Jnr: "I Will Choose Jackie Appiah Over Juliet Ibrahim Any Day" / Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano / Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady by Citizenshelm: 11:40am On Aug 23, 2019

Juliet Ibrahim's ex-husband, Kwadwo Safo Jnr has reacted to claims of impregnating another lady while they were still married.

The Ghanaian actress averred in her new book that Kwadwo Safo Jnr moved on with the lady he impregnated while they were married. She restated the claim while calling out TV presenter, Akuko Perming for telling her to get back to her ex-husband instead of waiting for Mr Right.

The CEO of Kantanka Automobile in a now deleted post, however stated that he never gave his own side of the story but wouldn't waste time on it as he has other things to do. Kwado said he will use the time he has to study and think of how to make better car models instead.

He wrote;

Well….. I never told my side of the story and I don’t think there is the need to. Reason is am busy thinking of new models and how best to use this new automobile policy Government has launched not to waste my time on someone’s made believe life story.

Juliet got married to Kwadwo Safo in 2010. They were however granted divorce in June 2014, after claims of him cheating on her.

More ==>> https://www.042hits.com/juliet-ibrahims-ex-husband-reacts-to-claim-of-impregnating-another-lady-while-they-were-married/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady by money121(m): 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
Baba want to come back
Who no like better thing..
Power of punnaa tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady by SultanOfAbia: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
Wow shocked
So Juliet Ibrahim na MILF!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady by dangotesmummy: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
You people are adults please respect yourself and stop all this nonsense of airing your dirty linen in public for clout.enough of all this bullshit please

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady by innocential3032(m): 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
Their problem, nothing konsign me
Re: Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady by BlueAir: 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
I believe the nigga cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
Bedsheet and duvet are available and affordable
Re: Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady by Teewhy2: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
Well….. I never told my side of the story and I don’t think there is the need to. Reason is am busy thinking of new models and how best to use this new automobile policy Government has launched not to waste my time on someone’s made believe life story

One of the most matured reply I have read in a while.

13 Likes

Re: Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady by iammo(m): 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
grin

why juliet sef dey like bad guys,... imagine this guy doesnt give a damn, a whole juliet ikebe ibrahim, shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady by Funmmyastic: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
Yen,yen who asked him?He said nothing.Rubbish.
Re: Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
how did that affect price of beans?

3 Likes

Re: Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady by Teejayphillip(m): 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
Dem just dey gba dis girl like football.

Make dis chick go on dry fasting abeg grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady by starbuck(f): 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
Was she the one they were pressing her bumbum undecided undecided
Re: Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady by babakb: 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
Women always forming victim, Juliet isn't any different from her ex husband, isn't she the one that failed rapper grabbed her asss on the internet?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady by vivalavida(m): 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
Teewhy2:

One of the most matured reply I have read in a while.

I swear

4 Likes

Re: Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady by bizzibodi(m): 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
iammo:
grin

why juliet sef dey like bad guys,... imagine this guy doesnt give a damn, a whole juliet ikebe ibrahim, shocked

The guy has experience that Juliet is overrated.

5 Likes

Re: Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady by Donald3d(m): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
grin grin
iammo:
grin

Re: Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady by DeHumbleTboy: 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
Teejayphillip:
Dem just dey gba dis girl like football.

Make dis chick go on dry fasting abeg grin grin grin
lmao You crack me up

2 Likes

Re: Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady by bizzibodi(m): 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
dominiick:
how did that affect price of beans?
Is that Don J?
Re: Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
How many husbands does this sperm bucket have

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady by iammo(m): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
bizzibodi:

The guy has experience that Juliet is overrated.

haa!! juliet overrated

local man can not can
Re: Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2019
bizzibodi:
Is that Don J?
yeah
Re: Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady by LewinskyMon: 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
dangotesmummy:
You people are adults please respect yourself and stop all this nonsense of airing your dirty linen in public for clout.enough of all this bullshit please
grin

1 Like

Re: Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady by Legendguru: 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
Oh
Re: Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady by Teejayphillip(m): 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
DeHumbleTboy:
lmao You crack me up

Baba no b lie nah.... Only her divorcee, only her that small boy slim ice or iceberg or Goldberg leave am....

Wetin nah?

1 Like

Re: Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
You are guilty as charged.
Keep quiet there.
Humpty Dumpty.

1 Like

Re: Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
money121:
Baba want to come back Who no like better thing.. Power of punnaa tongue tongue
What? Did you read the post?
Go and read and come back here to modify. SMH

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady by money121(m): 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
kingkakaone:

What?
Did you read the post?

Go and read and come back here to modify.
SMH
Am sorry help me to read it!!
Re: Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady by Junkie1: 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
SHE SHOULD GO BACK TO SLIM ICEBERG

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Tours Beijing, China (photos) / Naira Marley: Marlians Don’t Do Drugs Unless It Is Prescribed / Zlatan And Ex-bbnaija Housemates At Kimoprah 25th Birthday Party(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.