Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano (30694 Views)

Kwadwo Safo Jnr: "I Will Choose Jackie Appiah Over Juliet Ibrahim Any Day" / Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady / Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by Naijaalive(m): 11:45am On Aug 26, 2019
Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes His 3rd Child

Kwadwo Safo Jnr, the ex-husband of Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim has announced the birth of his third child with his wife, Zainab Bonkano

The pilot cum entrepreneur took to Instagram this morning (August 26) to share the good news, alongside sharing photos of the adorable child who was born on his father's birthday.

He wrote:
'Eeii so you chose to arrive on your grandfathers birthday. Welcome to greatness my boy. 26th is indeed a special day.'

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/juliet-ibrahims-ex-husband-kwadwo-safo-jnr-welcomes-his-3rd-child-photo.html

1 Share

Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by Naijaalive(m): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by Naijaalive(m): 11:50am On Aug 26, 2019
Congratulation...
Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by GOFRONT(m): 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
grin

And He is a BOYCHILD!!!

Dear Lord,

Please Whenever I'm ready, Bless me with ALL BOYS. Amen.
Yours Faithfully.
Thanks.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by NwanyiOkpa(f): 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
When the lord sets you free from a slut, you start progressing in all folds.

Congrats sir.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by docadams: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
Only one comment admit was fastracked to the fp. Signs of the time
Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by justice212: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
Jules what do you have to say about that.

1 Like

Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by bleepmate(m): 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
congratulations too
Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
Congratulations to the family.
Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by Caspian22(m): 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
Wow I never knew she had an ex husband before dating Iceberg Slim. What a wawu! �

Fund out... 5 Health Tips to Improve Your Focus and Concentration

https://www.youmustgethealthy.com/2019/07/health-tips-improve-focus-and-concentration.html

2 Likes

Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by saheedbadmus(m): 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
congrats..Ayo Abara tintin..
Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by IamZam: 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
Congrats.

Maxbounty Accounts Available...Check My Signature To Get Yours
Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by Toscarel: 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
Is it safe to say Julie was holding the homie back
Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by loginia: 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
What Juliet Ibrahim could not do for him.

Make 100% Profit in 25 mins Repeatedly With Binary Option Click Here to Learn More
Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by helphelp: 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
Shabby reportage nowadays
Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by iPhoneRepairer: 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by Waakanda: 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
Congrats smiley
Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by EverestdeBliu(m): 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
And Juliet is still doing "boyfriend/girlfriend"...smh
Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by winterfell007(m): 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:
When the lord sets you free from a slut, you start progressing in all folds.

Congrats sir.

Epic comment mehn grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by NACE13: 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
While somewhere, someone is killing himself over Juliet. This is to show BBB without B =O(zilch). BBB will attract a man, if the last B is missing.....forget it. Ask Amber Rose

1 Like

Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by Angelfrost(m): 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
What exactly has this got to do with Juliet Ibrahim?... Can't y'all let the young lady live her life?... I don't see them constantly making references to Jennifer Lopez when P.Diddy and Ben Affleck are talked about.

9 Likes

Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
C-o-n-g-r-a-t-s.
Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by bizhop01: 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
The man was looking for wife material

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

'DJ Cuppy My Flawa' - Asa Asika, Davido's Manager Gushes About Girlfriend / Adesua Etomi Vs Anto Who Rocked The Traditional Beads Better? / Sophie Alakija Looking Admirable In Native Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.