Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,871 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

How Do I Handle This POS Transaction Fraud - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Handle This POS Transaction Fraud (512 Views)

Pos Transaction Problem / Earn N10,000 Daily With This POS At N15,500/device. Instant Transactions. / Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Handle This POS Transaction Fraud by Amabeast: 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
ok this happened to a friend of mine that owns a POS bussiness,so I am asking on her behalf.

A guy came to withdraw 20k but due to network failure,receipt was not printed and also she was not credited but the guy said he has already been debited(normally when this occurs you will not be paid because it assumed that the transaction did not go through) but based on familarity between both of them she still paid him . only for the guy to go report to his bank that he tried withdrawing through pos and he was debited but was not paid which is false. AND her bank(FIRST BANK) sent her an email to that effect which she told him but he denied reporting such a thing to his bank.he said he only asked for his account staement and assured her that he will go to his bank to sort it out which he never did because the last transaction that my friend did which was 8k never reflected on her account which means she was debited in respect to the 20k. she has been trying to call him but anytime he picks, he dosent say anything. And she reported to her bank but the lady she contacted said there is nothing she could do unless she provides evidence that he indeed paid him.

PLEASE NAIRALANDERS WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE..
Re: How Do I Handle This POS Transaction Fraud by Dottore: 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
Thieves roaming everywhere. I don't know why majority of Nigerians are so criminally minded. Imagine someone is bringing out his greatest IQ because of ordinary 20k.
Re: How Do I Handle This POS Transaction Fraud by Amabeast: 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
Dottore:
Thieves roaming everywhere. I don't know why majority of Nigerians are so criminally minded. Imagine someone is bringing out his greatest IQ because of ordinary 20k.

You can imagine the criminality in some minds of nigerians.
well, she has resorted to making a short video capturing both her face and customerS FACE when paying THEM to avert future occurrance

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This POS Transaction Fraud by nonut: 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
One slap from police will reset the brain of that petty thief.
You should, sorry your friend should report the matter to the police.
That is stealing by trick.
Re: How Do I Handle This POS Transaction Fraud by fullofgrace(m): 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
Report to police with immediate effect.
After His arrest before bail he must pay the 20k and for damages

(1) (Reply)

Business That Guarantees You 5k Weekly / Poll Pay Earning Trick Presentation / This Skill Saved Me From Being Broke!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.