Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,325 members, 7,864,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry (43112 Views)

Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' / Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" / Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by B3sty(m): 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
Baba Festus Fadeyi comes to Mind
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by Ademidd: 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
The edited or unedited one?
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by stormborn28(m): 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
mezarddinny:
a fool at 40 is fool to the grave, she is 35 years old, just 5 more years before her foolishness becomes eternal
woooow
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by Jh0wsef(m): 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
mezarddinny:
a fool at 40 is fool to the grave, she is 35 years old, just 5 more years before her foolishness becomes eternal

Lmao. I don laugh for here

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by AntiWailer: 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
Preparing us in case we see nudes in the future
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by Yemi7up: 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
Baby girl for life.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by stormborn28(m): 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Very true.
raunchy pix.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by crusufixo(m): 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
This lady is really trying soooo hard .......
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
STOP NOW, BEFORE IM GO START TO DEY SEE U LIKE BAD LUCK
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by Toks2008(m): 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
Sucremamito1:
I pray he doesn’t make d pictures public when d relationship go south..
Ladies beware of sending out any raunchy pic to anyone

As if she cares.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2019
This one you even sent to us on social media really validated your claim. Keep it up.

@femiotedola and @alikodangote at Dangote refinery within Lekki Free Trade Zone at Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos.

Billionaires and investors are migrating towads this upcoming and promising location, don't miss out on this life time opportunities.

Get some plots now at Ibeju-Lekki axis, hottest Investment Zone in Nigeria.

Check my signature for contact for more info.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by gazza07(m): 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
Heard she was black in complexion
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by tomdon(m): 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
So people should copy what made her relationship to fail?
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by owila4luv(m): 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
no lesson learned
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by sylve11: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
Sucremamito1:
I pray he doesn’t make d pictures public when d relationship go south..
Ladies beware of sending out any raunchy pic to anyone

they won't hear you. cool
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by hammerFC: 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
I FIND THE WAY WOMEN THINK FASCINATING.

U GET SICK, SHE WILL DRESS SEXY.

U CAN IMAGINE GETTING UP TO GO FOR THAT SICK.

THE SPEED U USE TO RISE IS WAT U USE TO LIE DOWN BACK. grin

UR BIRTHDAY, SHE WILL DRESS SEXY.

SHE IS FIGHTING U, U NO LONGER RESPONDING TO HER AS INITIALLY, SHE WILL DRESS SEXY.

IS DAT ALL SHE IS THEIR FOR?
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by bukatyne(f): 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
Is it raunchy pictures he can pick off the net?

I am sure the internet has enough raunchy pictures of you.

This is why sense is important.

If you think that your body is a bargaining tool in your relationship, you should guard it jealously and not spread it all over the internet.

Also, I wonder if this tactic would still be effective now that it is all over the internet.

Sweetie, get sensilin.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
"I SEND MY RAUNCHY PICTURES TO MY MEN WHENEVER THEY ARE ANGRY" angry
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by carlos1(m): 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
Hotzone:
Ok...my girl normally gets weed and stout when my anger is around the corner so I can chill and make love to her

U will be suffering urself, ur girl is d only one enjoying. No go damage ur system o
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by PDPGuy: 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
Kalixx:
"I SEND MY RAUNCHY PICTURES TO MY MEN WHENEVER THEY ARE ANGRY" angry
Lol
Why did you say “men”?
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by NaijaDonCast(m): 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
Lol, E sure 4 u
Hotzone:
Ok...my girl normally gets weed and stout when my anger is around the corner so I can chill and make love to her
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by Forward77(m): 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
Auntie oh!!!
please we don’t care.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by OpinionCounts(m): 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
Is your man that sexually depraved? It means you married a man that thinks with his dick instead of his brain..
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by missCAPS: 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
This woman has just rated both men and women very low!
Men; Be rude to him, stress him out and annoy him, Just offer him sex and all is forgiven.
Women; they have nothing to offer only sex.

This woman is just sad and bitter!
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by Yankee101: 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
Your man or grandpa age mate?
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by jaxxy(m): 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
Sorry thats not how to settle quarrels or quell anger.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by cruz419(m): 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
no wonder ur first husband left ,,so u don't like peace �
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by flowx(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
Awon omo sockaway...
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by godofuck231: 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
She's using all she has ,noting more just the pussi, the brain capacity has to be limited before the pussi sets in as her defence
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
PDPGuy:

Lol
Why did you say “men”?

You think she dates one man only?
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
That's all she can OFFER.....
Her BRAIN is wired to exhibit STUPIDITY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye's Son And His Wrangler Jeep / Olamide Reacts To Question About Having The Same Concert Date With Wizkid / Lucy Leaves Rudeboy Records Over Family Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.