Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,477 members, 7,865,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry (43115 Views)

Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' / Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" / Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by adonis89(m): 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
That ur man na big GOAT with capital letter. Imagine

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by friendlyadvice: 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
grin how is that working out for you? This one wey u never still marry
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by Segeshow: 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
She spread her legs for that rotten old babs. She is a ho, na to dey blow phonetics dey form posh.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by Clinghton: 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
May your raunchy pic never fall in the hands of the predator.
Be wise.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by ashawopikin(m): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
nairafame:
On today episode, the things i think about but I don't necessarily share, Toke Makinwa talk on how she do make her man got angry every time he is feeling too happy and how she do send her raunchy pictures to pet him.

In the video shared below Toke Makinwa also said shes a crazy being that ladies should learn from what she .

Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/am-crazy-person-i-send-my-raunchy.html

Na lie
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by TGMISKY(m): 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
Be sending photos o. When you guys break up and we start seeing you in Naijauncut

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by tical(m): 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
cenaman:
She looks like a baby doll.
No..she looks like a witch undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by MrSly(m): 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
cenaman:
She looks like a baby doll.
I personally like that baby doll.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by Kingrahmanumar(m): 9:42am On Aug 26, 2019
Na only cleavage I dey see here
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by Mryacks: 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
Rebuke:
Smh. I don't really know what makes some of these so called celebrities feel relevant.

I have no atom of respect for any lady who has no moral standard. If yhu like be the most beautiful and the richest lady on earth, so long as yhu don't know what decency is, yhu are so irrelevant to me.

Unfortunately, most of our youths these days glorify indecency, they praise n adore women who dress scantily and speak rubbish.

It's so hard these days to find decent youths. everybody now has his or her own definition of decency. And the "judge me not" syndrome won't let them pay attention to truths.

These ladies display and teach nothing than immorality yet some people will jump to defend them because their immoral and lustful heart is entertained by them (indecent ladies).

I will make sure my children don't know anything about the existence of some of these decaying so called celebrities not to even think of idolising them as we have some kids do these days.

Lost generation!

So true mahn. Cheers
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry by seangy4konji: 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
How...seeking attention..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Child Actress Sharon Ezeamaka Is All Grown Up / Tiwa Savage "Rewind" Video. Singer Romances Emmanuel Ikubuese / Flavour Welcomed To Liberia By His Enugu Brothers

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.