Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,160 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria (67671 Views)

Jumia Closes Business In Tanzania Days After Suspending Operations In Cameroon / Jumia Shuts Down Operations In Cameroon / Gomyway Is Shutting Down Business Operations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Olayinkacms: 6:33am On Aug 24, 2019
While i agree with most of your assertions,Is it the current govt that is responsible for the mis normal
PZ,michelinleft becos of power snd not coruption.
I could when drug dealers were being executed for their crime ,it was our that were shouting they shoulf br jailed rather than exection.
On the whole let us all change our ways to the right and create our own wealth by setting up business no matter how small
Let us condem evil and commend good for the counry to get better if not best.
Peace

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by pacespot(m): 6:34am On Aug 24, 2019
YorubaKing:
The even bigger problem is 95% of Nigerians don't realize they're corrupt. Their corrupt practices have become a norm and way of life.

Just imagine where some sacked workers (due to lack of discipline) begging the governor to reinstate them yet, some folks on here were bashing pple that supported the move. sad

Exactly my thoughts. Nigerians are committing fraud and corruption and they tag it as genuine hustle. Imagine going to parastatals and public offices, you will see how the workers are bagging the politicians, same workers that just demanded bribes from you some minutes ago.

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by universe26(m): 6:37am On Aug 24, 2019
BrainSanitizer:
Nonsense! Arrant nonsense!!
Who the hell do they think they are!?
They can take a trip to hades for all we care.
I don't know why this country is so bleeped. But I know that we've got plenty of genuine hustlers in Nigeria. I am one of them and no one, I repeat, no one can dampen my self esteem.
There's no country the world over without bad eggs.
I refuse to be described by the misdemeanor of a few bad people. I am an ambassador of a greater Nigeria and I am proud to be a sincere, patriotic and law abiding citizen any time any day. If you are my type, let's gather to let the world know that good Nigerian youth abound

Peace.

you're thinking good!
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by breezeng: 6:40am On Aug 24, 2019
Nigerians will never change. I can imagine some people here still showing no remorse against corruption as their comments reflects here. I hope it gets to a stage that Nigerians will be banned from some of these developed countries, especially our leaders
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by wonder233: 6:42am On Aug 24, 2019
This guy is a charlatan, blue chip companies like Exxonmobil are doing business in Nigeria, who is this nicoompoop spewing thrash?
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Ddeeda: 7:05am On Aug 24, 2019
I hope there is another post on nairaland's front page debunking this nonsense. We do not need to help shady people add more fuel to our already battered image. We need to have some self respect and not let oppurtunists talk down on us. Even without any investigation the stupid post by Jenna is cringworthy. He is obviously just a hustler with a Messiah complex and some even say he is a scam! No serious business man whatever the case will write such trash in social media. I am so pissed �
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by augustab(f): 7:15am On Aug 24, 2019
Reeses:

You need a cake with that whining? Watch as more companies bail out of your shit hole a country bitch!

I mean Nigerians are bad like real bad but you
You are lucifer's assistant
Just cos you are a US citizen makes it okay for you to badmouth the country
You're a filthy coconut
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by mysteryman2014: 7:52am On Aug 24, 2019
greenandy:

Yes.

Nigeria is a country whose major ethnic groups are at a MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION STANCE.

Only crude oil hold the country one.

Well said. Crude oil rather than being a blessing is a curse, sad.
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by ZUBIZUBI: 8:05am On Aug 24, 2019
BrainSanitizer:
Nonsense! Arrant nonsense!!
Who the hell do they think they are!?
They can take a trip to hades for all we care.
I don't know why this country is so bleeped. But I know that we've got plenty of genuine hustlers in Nigeria. I am one of them and no one, I repeat, no one can dampen my self esteem.
There's no country the world over without bad eggs.
I refuse to be described by the misdemeanor of a few bad people. I am an ambassador of a greater Nigeria and I am proud to be a sincere, patriotic and law abiding citizen any time any day. If you are my type, let's gather to let the world know that good Nigerian youth abound

Peace.

The internet is one of the most powerful means of passing/getting information. Regardless of how we see this, these recent happenings has put us in a bad front internationally. Have you been to the US embassy lately? My brother, those guys don't even want to see 'green color'. Its crazy and very annoying. Its true that there are some good people amongst us... But... Abeg, I can't write again. Later jor!

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 24, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
It is not about wailing online. If it pains you, start your company and employ Nigerians. That's the only way to prove him wrong. You sit on your lazy behinds and want foreigners to come to your fatherland and employ you.

/

Some of them will still be saying like the man is paying peanuts.

Assuming he pays N50k and he is a new company, I don't know whether they want him to pay N250,000 like Zenith bank.

He has to grow his company first to afford that.

And Nigeria lacks the business growth climate now.

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by tck2000(m): 8:36am On Aug 24, 2019
[quote author=franchasng post=81543263]This is the reality in Nigeria.

All Nigerians working in top multinationals companies in Nigeria are stealing millions from the companies they are working with.

Especially the account departments, procurement departments, purchasing departments, and logistics departments.

Nigerians are so wicked.

This is why many companies shutdown in Nigeria.

They steal from the companies they are working with to live stupid exorbitant lifestyles.

You will see an ordinary company manager or bank manager or supervisor keeping 20 concubines he is training in school, some going on foreign vacation all paid by him, some build houses and buy cars for uncountable women they are sleeping with, how are all these moneys coming about, from their salary and allowances Is the company their company for them to afford such luxury lifestyles

From President to Senators to Governors to Ministers to Permanent Secretaries to Directors of Ministries to LGA Chairmen to com
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 24, 2019
kratos12345:
No doubt. But those of us who are above fifty sixty etc are happy because they have fewer years to live. This country, as it is, will definitely go down. In fact, it will even be faster during this Buhari administration. Imagine Aribgoshola, a former governor who owe twenty months salary is now a minister and he announced openly that Buhari had appointed him into strange ministry. Na so we see am

20 Months Salary ??

And I saw comments on the Minister thread that he was an ACTION Governor ?
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Psoul(m): 8:59am On Aug 24, 2019
They taught us these crimes.
They stole many things from us, export it overseas make us to discard what we have here and buy the same thing they stole from us.
They kidnapped and took our fore fathers by force to their countries, made them to work day and night in their farms, houses and factories for free.
Now is the pay back time.

If u leave Nigeria, we will find you come to ur country and take all the belong to us
Foolish criminals calling us fraudsters. Una never chin chom chin.
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Youngzedd(m): 9:19am On Aug 24, 2019
This man that's turning our people into slaves.

21st century slavery.

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 24, 2019
I dont know who to trust again
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Litmus: 10:45am On Aug 24, 2019
Upton:
This guy is just taking advantage of our damaged reputation.

Not Damaged, (an entire nation never could be damaged actually)but we Nigerians (ignorantly) and others (deliberately) are working towards this. However, you are believable because this is just the type of things that will happen the more we cuss ourselves, thus inadvertently granting others the excuse to act unfairly towards us for their own reasons.

The reality out there is that Nigerians abroad are well respected and have reputation for being hard workers, clever smart and often employed in high-end professions. Even when in low profession work, Nigerians are known for being diligent and sometimes almost fanatical in their application in their jobs.

Now what is developing is that Nigeria and Nigerians are at the confluences of a number of trends. These are Racism, Jealousy, organised tarnishing from a number of Neighbouring West African Nations (one in particular), South Africa, India, Nigerian political capital gainers, and big-mouthed Nigerians cussing themselves publicly. I would love to explore each of these in depth but the body is weak; still, it should not be too difficult to figure if you spend time to think about it.

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by JoseRaji(m): 11:22am On Aug 24, 2019
ogododo:
Barely 24 hours the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), arrested 80 Nigerians for fraudulent activities, a global firm, Dynamics Intelligence, Friday shut-down its operations in the country.

A statement by its Chairman, Jenna Bourgeois revealed the reason behind the company’s decision to halt operations in Nigeria.

Bourgeois in his Linkedin handle noted that employees and contractors consistently defraud the company.

U.S. air regulators ban some Apple laptops on flights(Opens in a new browser tab)

His words, “Effective immediately, we will be closing our operations in Nigeria. Over the last year, we have faced numerous examples of employees and contractors extorting the company.

“While we kept giving Nigerians a chance to gain skills and employment, we cannot run a company when we can’t trust the people who work for us. Any company interested in conducting business in Nigeria can reach out to us to learn how to avoid being scammed by technical resources.

“It is a kick in our face that we spent so much time trying to give Nigerians the benefit of the doubt to have this happen. Customers who wish to outsource, are well advised to seek an India-owned company for the best results.”

About the company

Dynamics Intelligence is an international recognized company, operating in US, Canada and Africa. The company provides solutions in technology and had partnered with Microsoft and Amazon to create custom cloud based productivity software.

Details later:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/breaking-global-company-shuts-operations-in-nigeria/amp

Why didn't you post the replies to his post?
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by higgs: 11:34am On Aug 24, 2019
You are of very low intelligence. I guess most of your family members are thieves,that's why You think we are all thieves.
franchasng:
This is the reality in Nigeria.

All Nigerians working in top multinationals companies in Nigeria are stealing millions from the companies they are working with.

Especially the account departments, procurement departments, purchasing departments, and logistics departments.

Nigerians are so wicked.

They steal from the companies they are working with to live stupid exorbitant lifestyles.

You will see an ordinary company manager or bank manager or supervisor keeping 20 concubines he is training in school, some going on foreign vacation all paid by him, some build houses and buy cars for uncountable women they are sleeping with, how are all these moneys coming about, from their salary and allowances Is the company their company for them to afford such luxury lifestyles

From President to Senators to Governors to Ministers to Permanent Secretaries to Directors of Ministries to LGA Chairmen to company MDs to Managers to supervisors to drivers to cleaners are all stealing!

All of you working for various companies reading this you know what I am saying, you know how you guys are stealing the organizations u are working for.

Majority or Nigerian Bankers are all thieves, all of them! They connive with fraudsters, they steal from banks, they do shady deals, they cut corners, they steal money belonging to dead people! Majority of Nigerian bankers in positions of authority or have power to approve certain banking activities and operations are criminals, all of them!!!

The only companies surviving in Nigeria are those into oil and gas exploration and FMCGs that are making huge profits to offset the massive stealings by their staffs, if not most or all of them would have shutdown!

Nigerians need total change, all Nigerians are now agents of corruption waiting for opportunity to steal and call it hustling, some call it window, fools!! angry

Make me President and I will jail almost all Nigerians that have occupied any major post.

Criminals!!

Even my upcoming company I laboured to build to the small level it is now, my stupid employees are stealing from me.

I will soon go India go bring juju for una, wicked Nigerians!!

Evil has found a lasting home in Nigeria angry angry

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by MrCEO69(m): 11:44am On Aug 24, 2019
ogododo:
Barely 24 hours the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), arrested 80 Nigerians for fraudulent activities, a global firm, Dynamics Intelligence, Friday shut-down its operations in the country.

A statement by its Chairman, Jenna Bourgeois revealed the reason behind the company’s decision to halt operations in Nigeria.

Bourgeois in his Linkedin handle noted that employees and contractors consistently defraud the company.

U.S. air regulators ban some Apple laptops on flights(Opens in a new browser tab)

His words, “Effective immediately, we will be closing our operations in Nigeria. Over the last year, we have faced numerous examples of employees and contractors extorting the company.

“While we kept giving Nigerians a chance to gain skills and employment, we cannot run a company when we can’t trust the people who work for us. Any company interested in conducting business in Nigeria can reach out to us to learn how to avoid being scammed by technical resources.

“It is a kick in our face that we spent so much time trying to give Nigerians the benefit of the doubt to have this happen. Customers who wish to outsource, are well advised to seek an India-owned company for the best results.”

About the company

Dynamics Intelligence is an international recognized company, operating in US, Canada and Africa. The company provides solutions in technology and had partnered with Microsoft and Amazon to create custom cloud based productivity software.

Details later:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/breaking-global-company-shuts-operations-in-nigeria/amp

This is fake, there is no company like such in nigeria, he is only using the news to trend.

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by ThatFairGuy: 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2019
And some Will Still come here to praise Cyber scammers... embarassed
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by brandmix: 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2019
yomi007k:
angry
Nigerians are Nigeria's problem.

Yes...and not the government
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by incentive: 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2019
It done happen
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by yomi007k(m): 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2019
brandmix:

Yes...and not the government

Are the government from mars or Pluto?
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by ajl: 5:06am On Aug 25, 2019
He seems to be a Frenchman that want to use this flimsy reason to justify his company failure in Nigeria. If you are a tech company and you can't build a fraud-proof system then you are not ready to do business. I live in the US and all Americans I met have goods words to say about Nigerians that work with them. I used to work with a group of researchers in a university in Canada and their experience with me encourage to bring in several other Nigerian researchers and students directly from Nigeria. I don't think we need to walk around with our heads buried in the sand.
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by brandmix: 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
yomi007k:

Are the government from mars or Pluto?

Today's government were yesterday's followers. They are not from mars. They are Nigerians.

Recycle your government 1000 times. Repeat that iteration 1million times. Nothing will change
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by yomi007k(m): 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
brandmix:

Today's government were yesterday's followers. They are not from mars. They are Nigerians.

Recycle your government 1000 times. Repeat that iteration 1million times. Nothing will change

Exactly what I meant. Since they are not aliens then they are a product of the people.
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by ubcandid(m): 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
SimDan95:
I will well condemn fraud publicity no matter the race or nationality, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm a full blooded ibo and I'm proud of it. for every 100 scammer there's a million Daniels.
peace.
true talk.
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by ubcandid(m): 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
franchasng:
This is the reality in Nigeria.

Nigerians are so wicked.

From President to Senators to Governors to Ministers to Permanent Secretaries to Directors of Ministries to LGA Chairmen to company MDs to Managers to supervisors to drivers to cleaners are all stealing!

All of you working for various companies reading this you know what I am saying, you know how you guys are stealing the organizations u are working for.

Majority or Nigerian Bankers are all thieves, all of them! They connive with fraudsters, they steal from banks, they do shady deals, they cut corners, they steal money belonging to dead people! Majority of Nigerian bankers in positions of authority or have power to approve certain banking activities and operations are criminals, all of them!!!

The only companies surviving in Nigeria are those into oil and gas exploration and FMCGs that are making huge profits to offset the massive stealings by their staffs, if not most or all of them would have shutdown!

Nigerians need total change, all Nigerians are now agents of corruption waiting for opportunity to steal and call it hustling, some call it window, fools!! angry

Make me President and I will jail almost all Nigerians that have occupied any major post.

Criminals!!

Even my upcoming company I laboured to build to the small level it is now, my stupid employees are stealing from me.

I will soon go India go bring juju for una, wicked Nigerians!!

Evil has found a lasting home in Nigeria angry angry

You no follow thief build your company...evil kill you dia
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by ubcandid(m): 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
maybachmusic:

Chevron and Mobil are the only Reasonable american firms in this country

rest na wash undecided undecided

That you know? Hmmm there are hundreds (if not thousands) running shows within and without, some of our so called indigenous firms are leaning on their American partners to run.
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by ubcandid(m): 10:40am On Aug 29, 2019
faceland:
You can't trust the average Nigerian, however your business failed simple.

If they were making money, they would arrest and sack anyone caught defrauding the company.

You can't run a Nigerian business by sitting in America. You must be a 'hands on', 'always present' type of employer or your company would crash (regardless of race or nationality).

You are a failed business man because you didn't research the environment and behaviour of your prospective market, now you want to give people advice? You are not qualified to give people advice about doing business in Nigeria, ask MTN executives instead (they have been doing it SUCCESSFULLY for 20+ years). 'Get arrra here' undecided

So many companies are being run offshore in Nigeria. Knowing how to control your staffs with the right measure and accounting is better than sitting in the office all day. They can still Gbe you while you dey office. Do you know that controlling different branches of a business across multiple states within Nigeria is more difficult than being abroad and controlling your offices in Lagos, port-harcourt and Abuja?
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by ubcandid(m): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2019
fairfora:
Exactly . You k ow what? I'm on same page with you. We are in for it in this country. I heard of a guy who was employed by my former employer who stole millions of naira as sales rep , drove the official van to the office one morning and put the vehicle's key on the dashboard and ran away. They couldn't trace him till date. None of his guarantors could also be reached. I learnt he gave fake names and addresses of guarantors. I still blame our govt because our leaders who are supposed to be our mentors are now encouraging fraud. It still amazes me how akpabio made a ministerial list of Buhari's administration. It only suggests to me that money laundering is not a crime in Nigeria. In china, somebody like him would have long forgotten that he came to this world by now.

The companies ineptitude cost them. I don't think that guarantor stuff should be applicable in this dispensation but someone submitted a form and it took the company till he eloped to try and make contact? It shows the level of seriousness of the company.

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by faceland: 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
ubcandid:

So many companies are being run offshore in Nigeria. Knowing how to control your staffs with the right measure and accounting is better than sitting in the office all day. They can still Gbe you while you dey office. Do you know that controlling different branches of a business across multiple states within Nigeria is more difficult than being abroad and controlling your offices in Lagos, port-harcourt and Abuja?

Anything that has to do with PAPER, you are fooling yourself in Nigeria. That is partly why the government doesn't work. They want to see your diploma, they want to see your proposal (which might belong to someone else but another person change the company's name), they want to see your receipt of purchase. As if our people don't know how to forge those things Officially, Nigerian economy is strong, in reality, the verse majority doesn't have money to spend so we are really in a recession but on paper, we are not.

You can accept reality or keep believing in fantasy until reality hits you hard. If you cannot do it, someone very close must do it for you. They must be a "no nonsense guy" on the ground and a serious CEO would be that person instead of delegating it someone else.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home / GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC / How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.