Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,707 members, 7,813,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria (67603 Views)

Jumia Closes Business In Tanzania Days After Suspending Operations In Cameroon / Jumia Shuts Down Operations In Cameroon / Gomyway Is Shutting Down Business Operations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by ogododo: 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
Barely 24 hours the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), arrested 80 Nigerians for fraudulent activities, a global firm, Dynamics Intelligence, Friday shut-down its operations in the country.

A statement by its Chairman, Jenna Bourgeois revealed the reason behind the company’s decision to halt operations in Nigeria.

Bourgeois in his Linkedin handle noted that employees and contractors consistently defraud the company.

U.S. air regulators ban some Apple laptops on flights(Opens in a new browser tab)

His words, “Effective immediately, we will be closing our operations in Nigeria. Over the last year, we have faced numerous examples of employees and contractors extorting the company.

“While we kept giving Nigerians a chance to gain skills and employment, we cannot run a company when we can’t trust the people who work for us. Any company interested in conducting business in Nigeria can reach out to us to learn how to avoid being scammed by technical resources.

“It is a kick in our face that we spent so much time trying to give Nigerians the benefit of the doubt to have this happen. Customers who wish to outsource, are well advised to seek an India-owned company for the best results.”

About the company

Dynamics Intelligence is an international recognized company, operating in US, Canada and Africa. The company provides solutions in technology and had partnered with Microsoft and Amazon to create custom cloud based productivity software.

Details later:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/breaking-global-company-shuts-operations-in-nigeria/amp

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by SimDan95(m): 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
I will well condemn fraud publicity no matter the race or nationality, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm a full blooded ibo and I'm proud of it. for every 100 scammer there's a million Daniels.
peace.

375 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by ogododo: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
SimDan95:
I will well condemn fraud publicity no matter the race or nationality, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm a dull blooded ibo and I'm proud of it. for every 100 scammer there's a million Daniels.
peace.

Na Warri you de pass go Ontisha

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by ogododo: 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
Lalasticlala these people don gbe body won

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by yomi007k(m): 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
angry
Nigerians are Nigeria's problem.

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by SlayWise(m): 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2019
Na so naija go crumble ni

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by yomi007k(m): 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2019
SlayWise:
Na so naija go crumble ni

Gradually....

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by ogododo: 7:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
[quote author=yomi007k post=81539924]

Gradually....[/quote
God help us o]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by PhilipGallagher(m): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
That jenna bourgeois dey somehow. I remember when he made some very demeaning remarks about employing Nigerians.

He should carry his company and go. Which dirty global firm. Firm wey be like one man business mtschew

382 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Teejayphillip(m): 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
My country problem sef tire me

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
Please, this guy does not have a global company. He is an opportunist that likes using trends for popularity. He's only saying that because of the recent news. He claimed his company had a branch in Montgomery, Yaba but he couldn't even defend himself when Nigerians stormed his LinkedIn asking for details.

Don't honor this guy by putting him on front page. He is not an honest dude.

360 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by BrainSanitizer: 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nonsense! Arrant nonsense!!
Who the hell do they think they are!?
They can take a trip to hades for all we care.
I don't know why this country is so bleeped. But I know that we've got plenty of genuine hustlers in Nigeria. I am one of them and no one, I repeat, no one can dampen my self esteem.
There's no country the world over without bad eggs.
I refuse to be described by the misdemeanor of a few bad people. I am an ambassador of a greater Nigeria and I am proud to be a sincere, patriotic and law abiding citizen any time any day. If you are my type, let's gather to let the world know that good Nigerian youth abound

Peace.

309 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by straighttalk(m): 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nigerian and fraud yet some good-for-Nothing Igbos are still bent on giving badder names

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by CotenantNIG: 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
It's every whereb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
Rubbish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by oluwasegun007(m): 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
Bb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Dandsome: 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
Hahahaha.
E don start

So he means every employee working there scammed him? What happened to the honest employee who put in their best?
. That's defamation of character.
. He should carry his one man company and go abeg.

Good riddance to ___________ (complete it for me abeg)

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by jchioma: 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2019

Bourgeois in his Linkedin handle noted that employees and contractors consistently defraud the company.

Nigerians are Nigerians. Whether Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo or others. And Who is the biggest loser?

Nigeria.

Not Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo or others.

PS: the economic policy somersaults of the Bihari / Kyari led government has not made things better. So, more companies will ship out under one guise or the other.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by emkz: 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2019
Say the truth. You could not break even because your business model did not conform with the Nigerian market.

Nigerians are very enterprising with a ready market. If you are a serious business with a sound business model, you'd be a billionaire in Nigeria. Dangote needs 20 million Nigerians to spend 100 naira weekly on any of his products to make 2 billion naira. So what are you selling? Who are you selling to?

You claim to be a global technology company yet you could not automate fraud detection and prevention to the extent that you have to close down? Please change your company name to Static Stupidity because there is nothing dynamic about your intelligence.

217 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by oluwasegun007(m): 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2019
Minus one ooo from the remaining few available...

God safe this country..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Neddstark: 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2019
We are destroying ourselves.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by franchasng: 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
This is the reality in Nigeria.

All Nigerians working in top multinationals companies in Nigeria are stealing millions from the companies they are working with.

Especially the account departments, procurement departments, purchasing departments, and logistics departments.

Nigerians are so wicked.

This is why many companies shutdown in Nigeria.

They steal from the companies they are working with to live stupid exorbitant lifestyles.

You will see an ordinary company manager or bank manager or supervisor keeping 20 concubines he is training in school, some going on foreign vacation all paid by him, some build houses and buy cars for uncountable women they are sleeping with, how are all these moneys coming about, from their salary and allowances Is the company their company for them to afford such luxury lifestyles

From President to Senators to Governors to Ministers to Permanent Secretaries to Directors of Ministries to LGA Chairmen to company MDs to Managers to supervisors to drivers to cleaners are all stealing!

All of you working for various companies reading this you know what I am saying, you know how you guys are stealing the organizations u are working for.

Majority or Nigerian Bankers are all thieves, all of them! They connive with fraudsters, they steal from banks, they do shady deals, they cut corners, they steal money belonging to dead people! Majority of Nigerian bankers in positions of authority or have power to approve certain banking activities and operations are criminals, all of them!!!

The only companies surviving in Nigeria are those into oil and gas exploration and FMCGs that are making huge profits to offset the massive stealings by their staffs, if not most or all of them would have shutdown!

Nigerians need total change, all Nigerians are now agents of corruption waiting for opportunity to steal and call it hustling, some call it window, fools!! angry

Make me President and I will jail almost all Nigerians that have occupied any major post.

Criminals!!

Even my upcoming company I laboured to build to the small level it is now, my stupid employees are stealing from me.

I will soon go India go bring juju for una, wicked Nigerians!!

Evil has found a lasting home in Nigeria angry angry

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by shogz89: 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
that guy that is company dosent have address, his so claimed CEO is a 300 level undergraduate.. to me he is just giving excuses for failing guy one jah before.... he want to give advice on how not to get scammed by nigerians yet he couldnt deal with the once in his imaginary business.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by LastSurvivor11: 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
A very bad news for our image

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Luvlyna(f): 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by YorubaKing: 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
The even bigger problem is 95% of Nigerians don't realize they're corrupt. Their corrupt practices have become a norm and way of life.

Just imagine where some sacked workers (due to lack of discipline) begging the governor to reinstate them yet, some folks on here were bashing pple that supported the move. sad

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by MorataFC: 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
No sense is equal to nonsense, when you refuse to employ qualified persons why won't you be defrauded?
...and the last time I checked "Fraud" cannot be found in any of Nigeria language

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Yello1(m): 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
May God help us to help ourselves ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
Time to change my nationality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by thewatcher2020: 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
This is ridiculous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by SpyAC(m): 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
No mind them, the re never ready before fo business, jst an excuse to run away from your duties

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by smooooooth: 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
These ones dey find whi them go blaim for their failed business strategy

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Comparing The Nigerian Naira And The Benin Republic Cefa / 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home / GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.