Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,834 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Comparism Of Honda Accord EOD 2005 And A Pontiac Vibe - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Comparism Of Honda Accord EOD 2005 And A Pontiac Vibe (1259 Views)

Please Advice Needed On Getting A BMW E60 530i 2005 And A Toyota Camry 2009 Mode / Please Kindly Suggest: Between A Honda Civic 2005 And A Honda Accord 2002. / It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comparism Of Honda Accord EOD 2005 And A Pontiac Vibe by vivor: 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
Please i need ideas i really want to know Between two cars: honda accord EOD 2005 and a pontiac vibe 2005 which is better In terms of maintenance, fuel economy and value.
Re: Comparism Of Honda Accord EOD 2005 And A Pontiac Vibe by MikeBetty(m): 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
vivor:
Please i need ideas i really want to know Between two cars: honda accord EOD 2005 and a pontiac vibe 2005 which is better In terms of maintenance, fuel economy and value.
I Think Eod Is Better As The Spare Parts Of Pontiac Might Be Scarce. Availability Of Spare Parts Matters.
Re: Comparism Of Honda Accord EOD 2005 And A Pontiac Vibe by Raysleek: 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
MikeBetty:
I Think Eod Is Better As The Spare Parts Of Pontiac Might Be Scarce. Availability Of Spare Parts Matters.
No sir Pontiac is an American version of Toyota corolla or Toyota matrix

1 Like

Re: Comparism Of Honda Accord EOD 2005 And A Pontiac Vibe by MikeBetty(m): 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
Raysleek:

No sir Pontiac is an American version of Toyota corolla or Toyota matrix
hmmmmm, Is Pointiac No longer A Brand Name? Not Product Line. Nawaooo. When Did Toyota Acquire Pontiac? The Last Time I Checked, Pontiac Has Its Logo On It Not Toyota's As A Sign Of Independent Brand.
Re: Comparism Of Honda Accord EOD 2005 And A Pontiac Vibe by seanfer(m): 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
MikeBetty:
hmmmmm, Is Pointiac No longer A Brand Name? Not Product Line. Nawaooo. When Did Toyota Acquire Pontiac? The Last Time I Checked, Pontiac Has Its Logo On It Not Toyota's As A Sign Of Independent Brand.

Search for the 2005 matrix and compare the interior with Matrix. You will know that Pontiac is Toyota in another body. Share Same engine, drivetrain and Suspension with matrix.

2 Likes

Re: Comparism Of Honda Accord EOD 2005 And A Pontiac Vibe by Raysleek: 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2019
MikeBetty:
do your research well before exposing your ignorance in public. Google is your friend for good adult education that you need.
Focus on the meaning of mechanically similar and jointly developed

(1) (Reply)

Opel Zafira 7 Seaters For Sale, Cheap / Toyota Matrix / You Can Only Pick One benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.