Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. (34661 Views)

Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications / I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) / At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. by DaddySimple: 4:07am On Aug 24, 2019
I came across an argument somewhere and it was really funny to hear what some people were saying about it so I have decided to share it here also.

When a lady is 23 years of age and she can't cook, is she to be blamed or is her mother to be blamed?

I am just curious to hear what people have to say about this issue.

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. by Martinez39(m): 4:21am On Aug 24, 2019
Both her and her mother, especially her mother. As a girl that would end up contributing nothing in a relationship other than sex, cooking is one little way to add something to the table.

N.B: I am dead, don't bother replying.

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. by iRepNaija1: 4:27am On Aug 24, 2019
Martinez39:
Both her and her mother, especially her mother. As a girl that would end up contributing nothing in a relationship other than sex, cooking is one little way to add something to the table.

N.B: I am dead, don't bother replying.

If it's something to add to the table, why can't you add it?

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. by Martinez39(m): 4:46am On Aug 24, 2019
iRepNaija1:

If it's something to add to the table, why can't you add it?
If I can add it, what is her usefulness? Let her make herself useful by adding it. I can get the pussy anywhere. angry

156 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. by Prettiedame: 4:50am On Aug 24, 2019
Food can be gotten anywhere too

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. by cenaman(m): 4:58am On Aug 24, 2019
The pussy is to be blame.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. by Geedy: 5:01am On Aug 24, 2019
Ishe aye niyen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. by lordweezy(m): 5:11am On Aug 24, 2019
If your woman only has sex and food to contribute then I suggest you to dissociate.

A woman must be kind to enable relationship or marriage work, what is kindness ? A kind person knows the condition of a situation and thinks how best to salvage it, a kind person doesn’t waste another’s sweat cause she recognize how hard life or wealth can be and so will always think how to support to earn more, women naturally think when they demand from a man and he gives you that he is a mumu, some people give because they feel it’s their way of showing kindness , but any woman who is not kind,whole hearted loving, pls I know we confuse respect to be love, it’s two different things but a woman must never give excuse or I don’t know how to cook cause if the guy says I don’t know how to marry e go be like relationship abuse

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. by luvyaself95(m): 5:35am On Aug 24, 2019
WTF Wrong with the ladies above me Is that how you una dey...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. by Ahmed0336(m): 6:19am On Aug 24, 2019

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. by Konkonbiloo: 6:19am On Aug 24, 2019
Cooking is one of the basic stuff a lady should know how to do... What if she finds her self in place where she's not use to the type of food eaten by the locals in that environment, so she'll starve to death or eat one thing repeatedly everytime

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. by FamousMonk: 6:28am On Aug 24, 2019
Ahmed0336:
Poor man mentality

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. by Chidexter(m): 6:33am On Aug 24, 2019
Blame the girl and the entire family lineage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. by iHart(m): 6:51am On Aug 24, 2019
This one we are not blaming Buhari... grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:26am On Aug 24, 2019
Lemme blame the lady, coz she didn't care to learn.... e fit be say the mother Don talk tire.... cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:39am On Aug 24, 2019
Not everywoman knows how to cook. It does not make such woman less of a woman if she is interested she can learn or get someone to be doing the cooking. I see nothing wrong there. sad
Men should learn how to cook to complement the ladies effort cool

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. by AstroG: 7:39am On Aug 24, 2019
undecided undecided
Prettiedame:
Food can be gotten anywhere too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. by ednut1(m): 7:40am On Aug 24, 2019
As a man can't you cook also

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. by AstroG: 7:41am On Aug 24, 2019
Am so disappointed that this is coming from you of all people cry cry

Ladyhippolyta88:
Not everywoman knows how to cook. It does not make such woman less of a woman if she is interested she can learn or get someone to be doing the cooking. I see nothing wrong there. sad

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. by AstroG: 7:42am On Aug 24, 2019
Please undecided undecided

ednut1:

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:44am On Aug 24, 2019
AstroG:
Am so disappointed that this is coming from you of all people cry cry

If you like be appointed cheesy
As a man go and learn how to cook.
ednut1:
Thank you. Don't mind them wink

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. by AstroG: 7:46am On Aug 24, 2019
So your encouraging girls not to learn how to cook undecided undecided??

As for me,ah can boast that I can cook very very well,but that doesn't mean Naija girls no suppose learn how to cook

Ladyhippolyta88:

If you like be appointed cheesy
As a man go and learn how to cook.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:50am On Aug 24, 2019
AstroG:
So your encouraging girls not to learn how to cook undecided undecided??

I am not, but the thing is that not every lady enjoys cooking so no need to force them. To some cooking comes as a natural talent to some it does not.
Bit then again cooking should not be a gender thing in the 21st century world so men need to learn how to cook too.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. by AstroG: 7:54am On Aug 24, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

I am not, but the thing is that not every lady enjoys cooking so no need to force them. To some cooking comes as a natural talent to some it does not.
Bit then again cooking should not be a gender thing in the 21st century world so men need to learn how to cook too.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. by missjo(f): 7:56am On Aug 24, 2019
It's embarrassing that anyone,i mean anyone, should not be able to prepare the food which they themselves require to continue living. Men inclusive.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. by Ebusfun007: 8:15am On Aug 24, 2019
I will blame the mother if she's the one that taught her how to collect D*ck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. by mrvitalis(m): 8:24am On Aug 24, 2019
She is dumb u can learn to cook from youtube

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. by Sunnycliff(m): 8:25am On Aug 24, 2019
Any lady at that age but can't cook, is a disgrace to womanhood. For crying out loud, what did she spend her first 20 years for?
Academics? Who she sabi book pass?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. by willian10: 8:25am On Aug 24, 2019
Feminists will have something to say for sure grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. by Yemi007alade: 8:27am On Aug 24, 2019
Teach her how to cook

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. / My Mother Wants To Remarry / About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Risk Of Travelling In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.