Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,772 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out (44190 Views)

Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky / Fendi Head To Toe But Nowhere To Go- DJ Cuppy Cries Out As She Admires Herself. / 'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Lamanii22(f): 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2019
seunmohmoh:
It is better to be rich and sad than poor and still sad.

Yes o... She should better be thankful..
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Lamanii22(f): 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2019
soberdrunk:
Rich people are very wicked, nah so I meet one of my family friend inside first class 4 plane(I was passing to my seat) as I hail first thing mumu go talk nah "omo he nor easy ooo, we dey mange oooo" angry

Loool mad!
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by yesloaded: 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

I think what she meant by that is; things are not always the way they seem. Even if you acquire all your material desires, it doesn't guarantee that your life will automatically be without complications, and free from trouble. Chase money, chase your dreams, but don't let it be your source of joy and peace.. because at the end of the day, not everything you desire will materialise, there's always an external factor.

No more, no less

the truth is that nobody can have it all

1 Like

Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Rhea(f): 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
Praizenews:
Popular Billionaire Bussiness Man Femi Otedola's daughter and disc jockey, Florence Otedola popularly known as Dj Cuppy as shared a post on twitter as she reveals a shocking secret about her life, saying her life complicated and unglamorous .

In her post, she said with the hash tag #Fact wishing if fans could understand how things are going on in her real life. Nigerians seems not to agree with her on this rather some wants to live that life she called complicatedand unglamorous.

See More below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/my-real-life-is-complicated-and-unglamorous-dj-cuppy-cries-out/

L

Complicated?
Why not trade places with a plantain seller in Ose market Onitsha and live such a simple uncomplicated life?
#toomuchmoney #wealthiasisis
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Kingpee2(m): 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2019
Starz825:

You sure say this girl no dey slide into depression so...I feel for her oo...
Rich Kid Dem dey always like to be loved by all...and life no be like that..esp the humble ones
loved by all ke?even Jesus didn’t get the same love you just talked about .

1 Like

Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by AdeniyiA(m): 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
If you investigate very well, you'd discover she's referring to her love life
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by banio: 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2019
I know her problem.
No real man in her life that she respects, adores, washes his clothes etc. She needs constant cuddling and banging to make her live the real life.
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Tushed: 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
Honestly, she is right.
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Ladotrader(m): 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2019
adewest1999:
see this one, your life dey complicated........i no blame her sha

Na because say Antony Joshua no gree for her na Zlatan dey reason her matter

chaiiii all Na yeyebrity
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by naijajobx: 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2019
oh
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Feladinho(m): 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2019
DJ cuppy o!

Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by jojothaiv(m): 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2019
I for sip my fura quietly but i dey doubt if our hard working bloggers go gree me..

Meanwhile, one of this armchair bloggers said "she is set to retire/quit from the showbiz"
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by emmaodet: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2019
franchasng:
She is becoming tired of life haven realized that real guys don't really like her for her but for the fact that she is the daughter of a billionaire and nothing more.

Its not easy for a lady to be getting used and dumped by every guy she tries to build a lasting relationship with, it leads many rich girls to either commit suicide, turn to drug addicts cum junkies or turn to lesbians with man hating attitude.

and the last shot she took towards Anthony Joshua thinking that would be her final bus stop failed as AJ didn't take her serious despite all the money she spent trying to get his attention. This is where ladies make mistake, and where men are more reasonable than ladies.

Men understand life that once they become rich, they can mostly impress ladies who are not as rich as them with their money to shower them love, loyalty and respect but women don't reason, even after they make the whole money they despise guys that are financially below them and keep throwing themselves cheaply at richer guys who don't care about them, only for them to be used and used and dumped and they end up tagging all men as scum, says who sis undecided

DJ cupboard abi what is that your name, i know u do come to Nairaland like others i know, pls stop chasing after popular, famous and rich guys especially the showbiz guys if u want true happiness and lasting relationship that u will be treated with respect, allow guys below your class to get to you, believe me, you will experience a different level of love, confidence and true happiness, try it and see wink

Her problem is lack of male love or romance. It can ruin a lady's joy and happiness. No matter how rich a lady is, if she isn't getting that assurance of romantic love from a man she desires or her kind of man, it makes them go nuts lipsrsealed

Bro, you have said it all. I always like your contributions.
Keep it up.
It's a pity that females underrate and overlook guys below them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Igetmyown247: 6:51pm On Aug 24, 2019
Praizenews:
Popular Billionaire Bussiness Man Femi Otedola's daughter and disc jockey, Florence Otedola popularly known as Dj Cuppy as shared a post on twitter as she reveals a shocking secret about her life, saying her life complicated and unglamorous .

In her post, she said with the hash tag #Fact wishing if fans could understand how things are going on in her real life. Nigerians seems not to agree with her on this rather some wants to live that life she called complicatedand unglamorous.

See More below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/my-real-life-is-complicated-and-unglamorous-dj-cuppy-cries-out/

L

I hope she’s okay. Everyone always go through something regardless of their status. Celebs are human too.
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Alwaysking: 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2019
Joystark:
She starting to sound sad.
Many people like her cause of how she seems to always be in good spirits... Gelato for instance grin
She shouldn't lose that.
You are such a shameless girl
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Shalommy(f): 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2019
Cuppy baby, i can be of help. If u don't mind, inbox me.
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Prakash247(m): 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2019
Kingpee2:
Did she tell you this herself?
Please,help me ask him ooo?
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Jjuuddee(m): 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2019
She should take it easy on herself.i think she is getting depressed....you can't have it all.....
You make do with what u have
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by charleybam(m): 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2019
seunmohmoh:
You must be a POST MALONE fan
Rich nd Sad..gr8 music
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by seunmohmoh(f): 11:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
charleybam:

You must be a POST MALONE fan
Rich nd Sad..gr8 music
I don't know the music. I only wrote what I felt.

1 Like

Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by belshazzar(m): 1:37am On Aug 25, 2019
adewest1999:
see this one, your life dey complicated........i no blame her sha

Na because say Antony Joshua no gree for her na Zlatan dey reason her matter
Now, that's complicated!
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by charleybam(m): 8:21am On Aug 25, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I don't know the music. I only wrote what I felt.
No hard feelings bro
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by seunmohmoh(f): 8:26am On Aug 25, 2019
charleybam:

No hard feelings bro
Tani bro eh cheesy cheesy I'm a lady.
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by djteebomber: 9:09am On Aug 25, 2019
More Money... More Problem. This life can be so funny at times. Dj Cuppy all is well
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by djteebomber: 9:10am On Aug 25, 2019
More Money... More Problem. This life can be so funny at times. Dj Cuppy all is well.
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Came4amod: 10:49am On Aug 25, 2019
Lol same for almost everyone .. But life is a little easy when u don't have to do anything to get the basics of life .. Food clothing shelter .. If u have to hustle for everything u don't know it makes you lose yourself in the process .. Hunger is a virus ..
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Divard: 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
seunmohmoh:

yes ooo�
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Ajibade123(m): 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
Because she has money goes mean she has everything...she also has her own personal problem

are you embarrassed by your failure??....see failure stories of top successful people
https://explicitsuccess.com/failure-stories-of-successful-people/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State / Peter Okoye Pictured With Eden Hazard / Yvonne Jegede Is Engaged To Abounce Kunle Fawole (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.