Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:31 PM

My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out (44182 Views)

Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky / Fendi Head To Toe But Nowhere To Go- DJ Cuppy Cries Out As She Admires Herself. / 'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Royalfurnitures: 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2019
That's to tell you that fame and wealth are all vanity and a chasing after the wind. You need to connect to your maker to find purpose in life

Check out my signature for quality furniture that make your homes come alive
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by rozayx5(m): 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2019
Let her move to ajegunle na

1 Like

Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2019
Smart statement. All the haters will turn to fans and advisers. They will start encouraging and advising her to be strong.

That statement has an emotional undertone. Her psychologist knows the game of pity and gathering fans with touching stories.

Watch how her fanbase will increase. To gather Nigerians fans, tell an emotional and heartfelt story. To be hated, flaunt a glamorous life and watch them kill you with envy and abuse.

Nice one, Cuppy.

1 Like

Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by olaszydaruma(m): 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2019
seunmohmoh:
It is better to be rich and sad than poor and still sad.
Good point. I would like to no u
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by olisaEze(m): 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2019
Comments would have been harsher if she posted this on NL first! cheesy
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by chelsea1116(m): 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2019
I know a woman who is so happy and so positive about things..shes old and strong and not rich but her heart is filled with joy.
She said it takes the grace of God to find peace and happiness of the heart..she said money cant buy that type of happiness.
I think i'm seeing her point a little bit.
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2019
Kingpee2:
Did she tell you this herself?
commonsense and logic and practicality... Infact I wanted to commend the writeup until I saw the moniker I knew the writer had a very good brain on optimal performance...
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2019
this chick is just trolling. serious trolling cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

Leave your fake life
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Mentorkaryhm(m): 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2019
W
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by bamasite(m): 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2019
behind the camera.....

Play me Lucky Dube's LIFE IN THE MOVIES
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Sijo01(f): 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
Hope she's not depressed. Na so e take dey start
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by jrusky(m): 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
I just thank God Your father has a male child I really thank God for him orelse hhmmm............i won't finish my comment.

With humble apology to good female in the house and around the world don't take my word too personal. The type of female child like this girl are reason some men want male child by fire by force.

Living hard earned wealth for a child like this will be a disaster.

2 Likes

Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2019
Inside life sha
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2019
She sucks at relationship.
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Btruth: 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2019
.... if only she knows truly.
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by deltateam: 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2019
Kingpee2:
Only God knows what she meant by that ...

It means the rich also cry. It means she's unfulfilled as a person.
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2019
If this is not for media attention, she should please take it easy on herself o, before suicide taught comes knocking.
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by dazzlingd(m): 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2019
What of my mushin agbado...

Just here in mushin for 1 hour to ear my agbado
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Donpenny(m): 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2019
Hypocrisy on steroid. She just want some sympathies. But why would someone call her self cuppy. Didn't that sounds like a pet name? Maybe she need the pampering rod kiss
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by WildChild00(m): 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2019
FamousMonk:
Trash...
can you trade the life of a billionaire's daughter for any other kinda life?.
If not ,fúck off and go back to the preeq you were sucking before you logged in to post this rubbish..

Omo' boi take time oooo embarassed
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2019
Cuppy dm me

I no go tell anybody
Fun begins
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by JeffreyLiaison(m): 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
It is now I am seeing stupidity of the first order.
Everyone thinks that with money you would become automatically happy, you are wrong.
Money helps you in some aspects of your life but not all.
If she is finding someone that really loves her l do you think it is easy.
Most men would be after her because of her money not because of herself.
Money has a lot of benefits but they are some things it can't solve and somethings it complicates

2 Likes

Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Bobbyfreshh(m): 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
seunmohmoh:
grin grin
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by funshint(m): 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2019
seunmohmoh:
None is better; even when you're ricj and sad, money won't just make sense. Haven't you heard of rich people also commiting suicide. It's best to pray for God's complete blessing in every aspect of life..."The blessings of the Lord maketh rich and added NO sorrow unto it..."
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by HMarshal(m): 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
Money dosnt gurantee happiness. The rich have more of emotional problems than material ones. They are always seeking for one thing or the other, love,acceptance, perfection, worship etc, this gets them depressed a lot. That's y many take to drugs, & dangerous life turns. There are many demon in ur head when u are rich (esp if u don't generate the net worth urself or do it via entertainment) it can be too unbelievable that u lose touch wit life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Maj196(m): 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
Cuppy needs help. People need to give her a little space before it leads to depression.
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by mekuso89(m): 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2019
The rich surfers too
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by tohyorsih(f): 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2019
Kingpee2:
Did she tell you this herself?

A very good question grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Running Cooking Test In The Kitchen / Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) / 2face Idibia At Nino Idibia's Graduation With Sumbo Adeoye's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.