Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. (41096 Views)

How Poor Planning Led To Failure Of Abuja Urban Mass Transport Scheme / Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / Lady Who Rescued Accident Victims In Lagos Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by Willgates(m): 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
Update: they refunded my friend's fare and called all occupants of the vehicle to apologise (according to her). Thanks a lot guys.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by yugee4ambyngoddy: 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
bizhop01:
Since peacemass used "To God Be The Glory" as their new slogan i stop using their bus.

this is so hilarious

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by Toscarel: 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
If the story is confirmed it's best to make it viral, so all these nonsense stops
Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by NACE13: 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
The only time I used PMT was when I was heading to Enugu from Nsukka to go see my cousin in UNN after my post utme

GIGM is good but darn expensive. I love their customer service as well. I am not a fan of 'small' buses because I am tall and these 'small' buses are usually inconvenient. I use either Chisco or ABC.

I have never heard any good news from people who used PMT. I guess they have also lost a customer, because I'd never use them.

3 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by dododawa1: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
come ENUGU_PORTHACOURT EXPRESS and see peace mass fault on d road every day.
Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by Alexandro15: 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
Willgates:
Update: they refunded my friend's fare and called all occupants of the vehicle to apologise (according to her). Thanks a lot guys.

Thank God for her.
Power of social media. Do update it on the front page too.
Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by ehissi(m): 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
blackmantis:
My experience with Peace from Abuja to Onitsha is similar. Very rude drivers and staff.

If not GIGM or ABC or Ekeson I'd rather fly

Ishan witch spotted............ grin
Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by ehissi(m): 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
sylve11:

you haven't used Bob Izua Motor before. The staff are not only thugs but majority of them arranged with thieves to steal from passengers. cool

between PMT managements and Bob Izua's........, i don't know which is better. angry cool

Guy clam down, at least Bob izua boys get ear for head. These one they do like people whey no dey hear persin.........
Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by JennyOfOldstones(f): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
Willgates:
Very Good...PMT is a very unprofessional company and deserve all the bad press they get. Modify your original post and put the update there

3 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by eleojo23: 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
Last year with Peace Mass Transit, a journey of 6 hours turned to 12hrs.

Burst front tyre, no mechanic in sight for a long time...after repair, another tyre got punctured again...

Kai..Smh..

For now it's GIGM unless they begin to misbehave....

3 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by Willgates(m): 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
JennyOfOldstones:
Very Good...PMT is a very unprofessional company and deserve all the bad press they get. Modify your original post and put the update there

I'm unable to modify my original post
Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
Next time your friend should go to a proper motor company like ABC
Piece that has been in the news for multiple accidents that claims lives like some ritualist in sacrifice mode.

Willgates:
All she needs is for the company to apologise to her and other customers publicly.

The writer's name is Rita Sylvester.

UPDATE: They have refunded her fare and called the other passengers to apologise. Thanks a lot guys.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by Angelfrost(m): 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
PMT?... I am yet to see the kind of desperation that will make me resort to traveling with those people. undecided
Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
Young has moved into petroleum depot business. His depot is in calabar

blackmantis:

Chisco
The Young Shall Grow
Living on past glory
Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
Proper orientation should b given to people working in our organization..... Our customers should b treated with high level of respect. Money realized from our so called customers are used to pay our workers

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
openmine:
Please don't just post it here....also use other social media platforms to share your experiences with these inhumane and irresponsible transport companies esp PMT!
If possible take pictures as evidence so that such company can be sued and made to pay heavily in terms of compensation!
Don't just alight from a damaged bus and praise God after surviving a fatal accident,also ensure the transport company is sued and made to pay for damages!

I still can't believe my eyes when I saw passengers still boarding this company bus to their destination...this is the same transport company whose staff bus claimed the lives of everyone in a bus travelling to Bayelsa...only to send some boys to go and wipe off the name of PMT on the bus! sad

What kind of wickedness is that?

Once there is more than enough complaints about the haphazard services rendered,the greedy owners will sit up and do what is needed!

Imagine a transport company owner forcing or pleading with an obviously exhausted driver to still convey passengers to abuja.....this was how a GIGM bus had a head on collision with a truck....the driver seemingly tired was doozing and the passenger by his side was also sleeping!

The relevant authorities must place a temporary ban on irresponsible transport companies to serve as a deterrent to others!

That na ritual things. After the ritual dem come clean the altar of sacrifice
Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by Fadafada231(m): 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
PMT and GIGM remain my best two transport company to board while traveling. Maybe u meet wrong driver. I've never had any problem with them aside the speed they use on high way.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by Arewa1408: 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
Willgates:
All she needs is for the company to apologise to her and other customers publicly.

UPDATE: They have refunded her fare and called the other passengers to apologise. Thanks a lot guys.

She is an excellent writer. I like her sarcasm and her story telling writing style. Whats her monica here?
Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by collinkz: 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
Had an ugly experience with them too in April, took a bus going to Port Harcourt from Lagos not knowing they carried everybody traveling in Nigeria in one bus, turn round the whole Southeast and we got to Owerri by 9PM the driver said his not going again that we should wait for another to take us to PH, by 10pm no hope I have to find my way to PH myself

4 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by otokx(m): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
benofafrica1:
Have you ever tried collecting a parcel from the new Peace Logistics?. If the parcel is not important to you, you will leave it there for them. After you give them waybill number, they will ask you where you are expecting the parcel from, what you are expecting & the size of the parcel inorder to help them locate it because they have no system of cataloguing.

They repackaged my cargo after stealing some of the contents, those guys are terrible. The sender had to send the exact quantity that was stolen.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by kingcalors(m): 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
PEACE MASS TRANSIT IS 100% SCAM. MY OWN EXPERIENCE IN 2017 IS DISHEARTENING. I WONT ADVICE MY ENEMY TO BOARD PEACE MASS TRANSIT. NIGERIANS BEWARE!
Willgates:

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by kingcalors(m): 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
In did, its WAR MASS BURIAL TRANSIT. It has nothing to do with PEACE.
iWasNotHere:
That mass burial bus transport that year and years to come.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by DeDurch: 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
Peace Mass Gini?

I'd rather trek.

My experience from Lagos to Port Harcourt is enough.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by Triniti(m): 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
Peace mass should as a matter of urgency start phasing Ugama Hiace outof service. That vehicle is not strong for interstate transportation, the ac hardly works and it breaks down like mad. That bus has been ruining their image for long now, couple with illiterate staffs that doesn’t know how to respect customers

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by blank(f): 5:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
Willgates:

That's all? How about the pain and suffering? The stress? They need to do better.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by don4real18(m): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
I have never used PMT but I daresay Cross Country is the worst of them

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
What a calamity, for all that money she could have bought a flight ticket to her destination.
Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by hisgrace090: 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:
Nigerians these days just want to take your money and kick you out of their sight. No service or goods exchanged, just give me your money and gtfoh cheesy

The same yahoo yahoo spirit at work.
Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by 2wired(m): 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
peace Mass transit is extremely terrible at rendering their services. Their staffs are very unprofessional, ill mannered and nonchalant towards customers concern.
I have had my bitter experience with them too, but I didn't let them win on such instance because I had a showdown with them.

PMT sucks at everything.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by Willgates(m): 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
blank:

That's all? How about the pain and suffering? The stress? They need to do better.

I think so too. But the girl doesn't have the resources to pursue the case
Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by openmine(m): 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
Nodogragra4me:

That na ritual things. After the ritual dem come clean the altar of sacrifice
hmmm...interesting sad sad
Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by RexTramadol1: 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
crazygod:
I've not heard any bad report about ABC transport. To me, they are the best road transport in the country

Try GIGM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge / 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) / Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.