Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,807 members, 7,827,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. (41097 Views)

How Poor Planning Led To Failure Of Abuja Urban Mass Transport Scheme / Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / Lady Who Rescued Accident Victims In Lagos Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by aspirebig: 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
One transport name in will NEVER board their bus, even for free.
Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by stormborn28(m): 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
AntiBrutus:
People still enter that death trap?

They even pay to enter it.

Wonderful! That is akin to paying for your own assasination.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by stormborn28(m): 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
Yuneehk:
I can't even think of them when I'm confused on which transport company to follow. ABC remains the BESF! GIGM comes close tho with my own experiences. Who pays 1500 for loads? Are you supposed to travel without any luggage?
ngwanu...you are the key to happiness... Oya.. Give me your details... I need to reach one time
Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by Nonywendy(m): 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
crazygod:
I've not heard any bad report about ABC transport. To me, they are the best road transport in the country
Don't go there. All of Dem have bad sides

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by Yuneehk(f): 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
stormborn28:
ngwanu...you are the key to happiness... Oya.. Give me your details... I need to reach one time
Ngwanu Gini? It's"key to MY happiness"grin
Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by stormborn28(m): 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
Yuneehk:

Ngwanu Gini? It's"key to MY happiness"grin
ha!! You don't want to give me the details...because I need the keys oooo

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
sugerbaby:
I could remember my own experience early this year,we boarded PMT from Bayelsa to Ebonyi on a Saturday(sanitation) we left the park on getting somewhere within the town (bayelsa)we were stopped by the sanitation officers by 6:25am and our driver was told yo give them something but he refused, we were parked one side till 7am and told we are defaulters(sanitation breakers)
They drove us(the sanitation officers) to their court,they only freed a pregnant woman and others were charged plus our driver. The management of PMT came and bailed their driver and left us in the court.I bailed myself with #10,000,I went back to the park for my luggage only to discover that the driver dropped it in the park and loaded reloaded(he has left)
We explained(those of us that bailed ourselves, cos others were still in the court)ourselves to the management, do you know that they weren't remorsed,we were even asked to buy another ticket since they bus we paid for has left.We asked them to reimburse us the #10,000 since it was the company bus but they were like"it's not their business" after heated argument they only told us to follow a bus to Enugu then sort ourselves out to Ebonyi state.My transport fare gone!my #10,000 gone too.

Just because the driver refused to drop N1,000 or even N500 for sanitation default.

I have seen such mess with illiterate drivers. They won't part with N500, but will expect the vehicle owner to part with N10,000 to sort out the results of their stupidity.

Nah una allow the man go.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by Yuneehk(f): 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
stormborn28:
ha!! You don't want to give me the details...because I need the keys oooo
My account details?? Coming right up!
Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by stormborn28(m): 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Yuneehk:

My account details?? Coming right up!
Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by des4ella(m): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
crazygod:
I've not heard any bad report about ABC transport. To me, they are the best road transport in the country
If I tell u wetin ABC do me eh! Just leave matter for Mathias.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
Eagleword14:
Had the same experience with Young Shall Grow motors. Boarded a night bus from Lag to PH, the bus broke down at Shagamu. We were there till day break, when no help was coming, some of us went back to Lag and reported d the d situation. Hmmmm.....it was an effort in futility cos the matter was treated as trash, 7k just gone like that.

If you want to travel with the newest vehicles, go to parks by 6am. Almost all parks use the strongest vehicles early in the morning.

Or simply use God is good. But they over speed.
Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by Yuneehk(f): 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
stormborn28:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Haq haq Haq. Let me shoot you a PM sef.

DeDurch:
Peace Mass Gini?

I'd rather trek.

My experience from Lagos to Port Harcourt is enough.
No be small thing. Experience remains the best teacher. Never used them tho but stories I've heard made me stay away.
Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:30am On Aug 27, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:
Nigerians these days just want to take your money and kick you out of their sight. No service or goods exchanged, just give me your money and gtfoh cheesy
I v been.a victim several times
Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by oluwagbebemi(f): 11:34am On Aug 27, 2019
Do you have a CBT or a job interview to travel for? Do you live in Ibadan, Lagos or Port Harcourt? T40 Services has got you covered
Our ticketing booking solution enables travelers to book for their tickets in advance of their trip from the comfort of their homes. You also get the best prices whenever you book on T40
Our routes are:
Port Harcourt to Lagos
Port Harcourt to Abuja
Lagos to Ibadan
Ibadan to Lagos
For more information, visit www.t40.com.ng or call 08135325365

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by benofafrica1(m): 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
otokx:

They repackaged my cargo after stealing some of the contents, those guys are terrible. The sender had to send the exact quantity that was stolen.

Nawa oooh. So sorry.
Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by amyxtrac: 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
I don't want to mention my Niger state experience with peace mass transit (during my NYSC days). That company is hell. All who care to listen, avoid peace mass transit, there is nothing good about them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by Sunday55: 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
Peace Mass Transit remains the best transport company in Nigeria. I learnt that a bus was sent to them but they did not have patience for the bus to arrive. The bus later arrived and carried those that were there. When the company found out that they left before the bus arrived, they refunded her the money she paid to Calabar from Onitsha. What more could a responsible company do?
Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by eleojo23: 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
Sunday55:
Peace Mass Transit remains the best transport company in Nigeria. I learnt that a bus was sent to them but they did not have patience for the bus to arrive. The bus later arrived and carried those that were there. When the company found out that they left before the bus arrived, they refunded her the money she paid to Calabar from Onitsha. What more could a responsible company do?

All your posts are about how PMT is the best and all that...

It is hard to ignore the likelihood that you have a stake in PMT. But that is nobody's business.

The fact remains that Peace Mass transit has had a lot of complaints and they should address them if they want to retain their customers.

No company is perfect but the negative reports about Peace are just too much to ignore.

Online image laundry won't do any good. It's best to address the issues truthfully.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by ehissi(m): 5:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
Sunday55:

You people can lie ooooooooooooh..................................is there a senior driver or partner that has shares in your company named linus... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by peacettw: 5:47am On Aug 29, 2019
Sunday55:

Hahaha. Was thinking this to be sarcasm but it isn't. It really isn't grin

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by naijadrivablog: 8:28am On Aug 29, 2019
The OP must have boarded at PMT park in Samonda, Ibadan and Naijadriva has traveled via PMT without issues but I am not exonerating PMT in anyway.

Sorry to say that PMT has to package their operations like GIGM.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by sekundosekundo: 9:36am On Feb 09
timilinda:

My dear! I don't know if it is jazz or something else. I so pray nothing takes me into any of their vehicles.
The only day I did, against my better judgement, we ended up having a serious accident out the driver's carelessness.

Pls I have been sending mails to you.
I need your contact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge / 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) / Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.