Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

Timi Dakolo And His Children Enjoy Swimming Together (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo And His Children Enjoy Swimming Together (Photos) (41703 Views)

Timi Dakolo And Wife At Daughter's School Project Day / Uche Jombo & Her Son, Matthew Rodriguez Go Swimming Together / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Enjoy Swimming Together (Photos) by abels(m): 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
you sound like the allege rapist you...what concern his children with the issue..go and kill the babies nau idiot
LearnITsmash:
A lair and future liars swimming, disgusting undecided
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Enjoy Swimming Together (Photos) by Antichristus: 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2019
Dakolo should go and do PT. grin grin grin
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Enjoy Swimming Together (Photos) by Neddstark: 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

grin cheesy You shoulda asked if Timi was my uncle or Buko my sister, u forgot to consider that angle grin
But seriously, as long as they keep bringing it to front page, if I see it, I’d keep putting in my two cents without insulting anyone or convicting anyone.
But it’s not only me, here are what others posted (regular people, not the usual paid agents or COZA People, like u):

“If a woman braves public humiliation to come out to openly say a man raped her, she deserves a hearing. More so if there are other women are also accusing the the same man...
and the man used to be the high priest of a cult that sometimes used rape for initiation!”

“One striking thing about these CONSENSUAL SEX proponents is that they have forgotten something called statutory rape - that Pastor Fatoyinbo was SUPPOSED to be pastor and spiritual father to then YOUNG AND NAIVE BUSOLA. Careful GROOMING made it appear like consensual sex. Betrayal of trust on the part of a pastor should be condemned.”

“There are other more prominent pastors. Ask yourself why this particular one is the one being accused by several women.”

“Fatoyinbo was the high priest of a cult in Ilorin. You can’t attain such position without killing people. He should kindly confess how many people he killed.”

“Once a cultist is always a cultist , forget either pastor or no pastor”. (I do not necessarily agree with this. I put it here to show that such view exists)

“To think that people are still attending that church”

“These COZA people posting all these stuff, what they are doing is that they are making sexually abused women afraid to ever come forward. And they’d pay the price because they’d eventually personally face such a situation one by one (karma being karma).”

The lunatic is obviously masturbating daily on this matter. Something you have no 100% proof about. I remember you on saynotocultism's thread. So the DSS man should also confess how he promoted cultism then. One thing that is sure is that I know people whose life has been changed by Coza and Fatoyinbo. despite his flaws has contributed more to the kingdom of Christ, than you has ever done. I will not argue with you anymore about this. If you were alive in Joseph's time, you would have condemned Joseph too for being a rapist. Lowmind like you.
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Enjoy Swimming Together (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:

Ladies and gentlemen, the search is over. We have found the idiot of the year !
Thanks for the info..
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Enjoy Swimming Together (Photos) by cappucino925(m): 1:26am On Aug 25, 2019
PureFace1:
His Children resemble Fatoyinbo

Something is fishy

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Enjoy Swimming Together (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 3:02am On Aug 25, 2019
Neddstark:

The lunatic is obviously masturbating daily on this matter. Something you have no 100% proof about. I remember you on saynotocultism's thread. So the DSS man should also confess how he promoted cultism then. One thing that is sure is that I know people whose life has been changed by Coza and Fatoyinbo. despite his flaws has contributed more to the kingdom of Christ, than you has ever done. I will not argue with you anymore about this. If you were alive in Joseph's time, you would have condemned Joseph too for being a rapist. Lowmind like you.

I never condemned anybody and I never argued with u. It’s all in your head. I simply politely presented what we know for sure, conceding we will never know what really happened. U r the one full of insults and name calling, full of words like “masturbating”, “clown”, “lunatic”.
Here is what I said again. Say which part is not true:

“Look, I don’t know if Fato is guilty or not. I was not there. I DO NOT KNOW. But there are things I do know:
1) He said he’s never been in a room alone with Bukola. People do not believe that and if he’s lying about that, well, you have to wonder what else he’s lying about
2) Other women have come forward with accusations against him including the two below
3) He was chief priest of a cult that sometimes used rape for initiation and sometimes murdered rivals
4) MOTIVE: what else would be Bukola’s motive for putting herself and family through all this”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Enjoy Swimming Together (Photos) by Neddstark: 3:46am On Aug 25, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

1) He said he’s never been in a room alone with Bukola. People do not believe that and if he’s lying about that, well, you have to wonder what else he’s lying about
Where did he say that? So far he hasnt said a thing about the accusation yet. By the way, he is right. Parlor is not a room neither is on the bonnet by the bush a room. Based on your exalted victim's testimony.
2) Other women have come forward with accusations against him including the two below
Screw that. The only woman's testimony I reckon with is Ese Walter. She said he had sex with her. He didnt rape her. Where is consensual sex a crime in the law? Yeah it is wrong in christianity though.
3) He was chief priest of a cult that sometimes used rape for initiation and sometimes murdered rivals
Yeah but he turned to the Lord. He held revivals that made a lot of cultists renounce. Confirm that from those who knew how he started in Ilorin. You knowing the depths of cultism, you think it is easy to give up that lifestyle. He keeps mentioning his cultist past so present cultists can make that difference. My guy, that guy is better than you and me on that brave aspect, his impact has actually changed the world in a way.
4) MOTIVE: what else would be Bukola’s motive for putting herself and family through all this”
A woman puts a child in a dog cage. A woman uses pressing iron on a child's body. A woman stabs her husband's peniss and kills him. Guy, I have lived many years in this world and I know women. I have been accused of theft before so a woman can be promoted. So my gee you never know.If she thought well of her family, she would have excused the details of how she was banged on a bonnet but she threw it all away. Sorry for the insult but learn to seek truth and listen to the other part of the story.
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Enjoy Swimming Together (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 6:06am On Aug 25, 2019
[quote author=Neddstark post=81582057][/quote]

Apology accepted. So let’s now have cordial discussion like matured people, without gratuitous name calling and ad hominem insults.

Please realize that COZA is not the first at this by any stretch - pastors have been caught red handed in all sorts of things and sometimes convicted yet church members always rallied around them, insisting they were innocent, it was just persecution. This has been happening since forever. A pastor was even convicted of murder, same thing - church members demonstrated outside calling for immediate release of a holy, innocent man.

I see u have not watched the videos. Try watching them - u will hear a first person account of rape:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u204Rm0Wsw

As far as Ilorin all I saw and read was that Fato was expelled for activities such as these, but u say otherwise. Fine.

MOTIVE - u didn’t provide any

Please study the below. Do u really believe they were totally made up?:

{In a tweet posted Friday night, Stella mentioned the story of an unidentified lady she has known for 15 years, who also shared her rape experience with Fatoyinbo.
“I am in tears right now. Just got off the phone with someone I have known for 15 years. She had the same experience with this same pastor. The details of her experience were so shocking. She told people around him, but they all suppressed it. Are people still doubting this incident?”, Stella who is now based in New York wrote.}
————————
{Dakolo said, “My brother was angry so he took a pocket knife and dragged me to His (Fatoyinbo) house. Immediately he saw my brother and I coming, he (Fatoyinbo) quickly came out of His house and said Busola! Busola! What’s the matter?
“My brother’s name is Tunde, he was very mad and told Fatoyinbo, I am going to stab you and kill you, what did you do to her?

“He (Fatoyinbo) started begging saying I’m sorry, I don’t know what came over me was just the devil. At that time someone was around, a minister Wole, He is the pastor of the Port Harcourt branch now. Then he wasn’t a pastor, he was a minister in church like prayer minister so he said we should all go to my house.
“My brother and I went back home and then they came to our house and called another minister. He (Fatoyinbo) started begging saying he didn’t know what came over him, I just stood there and couldn’t say anything.

“Meanwhile the minister who was Wole Soetan and another minister Flow (Folarin Ogunsola) who is my second cousin. They talked and begged me but I wasn’t listening to anything they were saying because all that was on my mind is that I cannot get back my virginity because it’s been done and the way I think right now, you don’t know my state.
“I told my brother then that I want to leave the church because I wasn’t listening to the word anymore and I told Wole that I want to leave the church. He too when he heard said he was going to leave the church.”}

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Enjoy Swimming Together (Photos) by Neddstark: 6:12am On Aug 25, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Apology accepted. So let’s now have cordial discussion like matured people, without gratuitous name calling and ad hominem insults.

Please realize that COZA is not the first at this by any stretch - pastors have been caught red handed in all sorts of things and sometimes convicted yet church members always rallied around them, insisting they were innocent, it was just persecution. This has been happening since forever. A pastor was even convicted of murder, same thing - church members demonstrated outside calling for immediate release of a holy, innocent man.

I see u have not watched the videos. Try watching them - u will hear a first person account of rape:

As far as Ilorin all I saw and read was that Fato was expelled for activities such as these, but u say otherwise. Fine.

{In a tweet posted Friday night, Stella mentioned the story of an unidentified lady she has known for 15 years, who also shared her rape experience with Fatoyinbo.
“I am in tears right now. Just got off the phone with someone I have known for 15 years. She had the same experience with this same pastor. The details of her experience were so shocking. She told people around him, but they all suppressed it. Are people still doubting this incident?”, Stella who is now based in New York wrote.}
————————
{Dakolo said, “My brother was angry so he took a pocket knife and dragged me to His (Fatoyinbo) house. Immediately he saw my brother and I coming, he (Fatoyinbo) quickly came out of His house and said Busola! Busola! What’s the matter?
“My brother’s name is Tunde, he was very mad and told Fatoyinbo, I am going to stab you and kill you, what did you do to her?

“He (Fatoyinbo) started begging saying I’m sorry, I don’t know what came over me was just the devil. At that time someone was around, a minister Wole, He is the pastor of the Port Harcourt branch now. Then he wasn’t a pastor, he was a minister in church like prayer minister so he said we should all go to my house.
“My brother and I went back home and then they came to our house and called another minister. He (Fatoyinbo) started begging saying he didn’t know what came over him, I just stood there and couldn’t say anything.

“Meanwhile the minister who was Wole Soetan and another minister Flow (Folarin Ogunsola) who is my second cousin. They talked and begged me but I wasn’t listening to anything they were saying because all that was on my mind is that I cannot get back my virginity because it’s been done and the way I think right now, you don’t know my state.
“I told my brother then that I want to leave the church because I wasn’t listening to the word anymore and I told Wole that I want to leave the church. He too when he heard said he was going to leave the church.”}

Fatoyinbo is still running his ministry and changing lives despite his inadequacies.
He is not going to jail neither is his ministry waning
You should get off this case and focus on better things
If women being raped makes your adrenaline rush, then start up a charity.
I read only 25% of what you posted and I didnt watch any blackmailing video. Please dont quote me again.
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Enjoy Swimming Together (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 6:31am On Aug 25, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

————————

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Enjoy Swimming Together (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
Stop demonizing people just for daring to come forward
This is not about Fato. Fato will be fine. Ask yourself if it were your daughter or sister making these allegations would u be talking like this. Stop trying to destroy people for coming forward. If victims are scared into never daring to come forward the practice will continue and grow till it gets to someone close to u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Enjoy Swimming Together (Photos) by tomdfirst(m): 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
Correcto:
and you think he cares about your feelings. You are simply depressed please get help quickly before you see sniper

You motherfucker, If not for nairaland, you need serious lashes. bastard
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Enjoy Swimming Together (Photos) by tomdfirst(m): 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ryan03:
and what us childish about this?

Ask Google. oloshi
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Enjoy Swimming Together (Photos) by tomdfirst(m): 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
texazzpete:

Sorry o, I know your idea of "good time with the children" is to clean public toilets.

Human are talking, Your ass too join, You free you from that prison??. Rugarist generation
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Enjoy Swimming Together (Photos) by Correcto: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
I bet if you ever meet me in person you will either want ground to swallow you or keep hailing me unnecessarily.
tomdfirst:

You motherfucker, If not for nairaland, you need serious lashes. bastard
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Enjoy Swimming Together (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
tomdfirst:

Human are talking, Your ass too join, You free you from that prison??. Rugarist generation

Send me your address. I’ll mail you a copy of Queen Primer. Your grammar is atrocious!
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Enjoy Swimming Together (Photos) by tomdfirst(m): 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
[quote author=Correcto post=81696802]I bet if you ever meet me in person you will either want ground to swallow you or keep hailing me unnecessarily.

You should thank God for nairaland who gave you the full privilege to jam talk to anybody anyhow, Assuming you are well trained from your home and your parent both living together to train you, am sure you must have learnt the meaning of home training, it is your type they drag like criminal to the cantoment. I swear to my life, if i see you in person i will use you as an example of those they call a bloody civilian.. Just let me get you. your life will never remain the same, am sure your so called parent will even praise me for treating your Bleep up...
I will surely hail you with lashes. animal
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Enjoy Swimming Together (Photos) by tomdfirst(m): 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
[quote author=Correcto post=81696802]I bet if you ever meet me in person you will either want ground to swallow you or keep hailing me unnecessarily.

You should thank your destiny for nairaland who gave you the full privilege to jam talk to anybody, Assuming you are well trained from your home and your parent living together to train you, am sure you must have learn the meaning of home training, it is your type they drag like criminal to the cantoment. I swear to my life, if i see you in person i will use you as an example of those they call a bloody civilian.. Just let me get you. your life will never remain the same, am sure your so called parent will even praise me for treating your Bleep up...
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Enjoy Swimming Together (Photos) by tomdfirst(m): 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
texazzpete:

Send me your address. I’ll mail you a copy of Queen Primer. Your grammar is atrocious!

Animal will always behave like Animal, which you are one..
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Enjoy Swimming Together (Photos) by tomdfirst(m): 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
Correcto:
I bet if you ever meet me in person you will either want ground to swallow you or keep hailing me unnecessarily.

You should thank God for nairaland who gave you the full privilege to jam talk to anybody anyhow, Assuming you are well trained from your home and your parent both living together to train you, am sure you must have learnt the meaning of home training, it is your type they drag like criminal to the cantoment. I swear to my life, if i see you in person i will use you as an example of those they call a bloody civilian.. Just let me get you. your life will never remain the same, am sure your so called parent will even praise me for treating your Bleep up...
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Enjoy Swimming Together (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 9:51am On Aug 30, 2019
tomdfirst:

Ask Google. oloshi
omo ale jati jati, your bitterness will be your undoing, there will be nothing sweet in your life. Oloriburuku niyen, oponu!
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Enjoy Swimming Together (Photos) by tomdfirst(m): 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ryan03:
omo ale jati jati, your bitterness will be your undoing, there will be nothing sweet in your life. Oloriburuku niyen, oponu!

ofo lo ma se o, ori ibu, ori buruku yio ma ba o lo ni gbogbo ojo aye re o, wa fo ju sunkun omo ati gbogbo idile e, When others are counting their blessing, you will count sorrow and depression, nothing good will come your way, You will never be celebrated, You will mourn everyone of your family, You will not end well in life, I speak to your life people will never speak good of you, all doors shall be lock on you, if u touch it will never yield you profit but lost, if you seek you will not find, Your end will like saul, others will reap what you have planted, you will not live to eat the good fruit of your labour, the air will not work for you, the water will not fetch you good, the floor will work contrary to your destiny.. as i speak so shall it be for you and for you alone. Bad luck will never leave you, as from now henceforth your life will be miserable. Enjoy the rest of your life in sorrow and shame
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Enjoy Swimming Together (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
tomdfirst:

ofo lo ma se o, ori ibu, ori buruku yio ma ba o lo ni gbogbo ojo aye re o, wa fo ju sunkun omo ati gbogbo idile e, When others are counting their blessing, you will count sorrow and depression, nothing good will come your way, You will never be celebrated, You will mourn everyone of your family, You will not end well in life, I speak to your life people will never speak good of you, all doors shall be lock on you, if u touch it will never yield you profit but lost, if you seek you will not find, Your end will like saul, others will reap what you have planted, you will not live to eat good will not fetch you good, the floor will work contrary to your destiny.. as i speak so shall it be for you and for you alone. Bad luck will never leave you, as from now henceforth your life will be miserable. Enjoy the rest of your life in sorrow and shame
Are you done? this one is a loosed mad man from d west, you can now crawl back to your hole
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Enjoy Swimming Together (Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 12:48am On Aug 31, 2019
vibre:
Timi is busy posting pictures up and down when he should be more concerned about why his son resembles Fatoyinbo
grin grin
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Enjoy Swimming Together (Photos) by tomdfirst(m): 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ryan03:
Are you done? this one is a loosed mad man from d west, you can now crawl back to your hole

o ni se oriire. omo ale jati jati.. olori ibu. wa so fo laye e
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Enjoy Swimming Together (Photos) by opebiboy: 6:58am On Sep 04, 2019
Wayo man eating cheap publicity money
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Children Enjoy Swimming Together (Photos) by GoldPraise: 9:45am On Sep 18, 2019
[quote author=PureFace1 post=81570117][/quote]ok go kiss goat 🐐

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) / Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry / Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.