Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

Russia Starts Sales Of Vladimir Putin Luxury Limo,Eyes Lucrative Chinese Market - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Russia Starts Sales Of Vladimir Putin Luxury Limo,Eyes Lucrative Chinese Market (1055 Views)

Russia Starts Sales Of Putin Limousine, Eyes Chinese Market / Making Of Vladimir Putin's Armored Aurus Limo From Drawings To The Complete Car / President Putin In Finland With Bomb-proof Limo That Can Stay Underwater(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Starts Sales Of Vladimir Putin Luxury Limo,Eyes Lucrative Chinese Market by Automotive1(m): 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2019

Russia on Friday opened a showroom selling its first post-Soviet luxury limousine under the Aurus brand.

The luxury car, the type used by Vladimir Putin at his inauguration last year, was a response from Russia to overcome western sanctions by reducing its dependence on imported goods and technology.

Russia has invested over $189m (₦68 billion) in the Aurus limousine project since 2013.

Priced at $274,000 (₦99 million) in its basic configuration, minus the cost of customizations, shipping and clearing), the Aurus targets customers in Africa and the Middle East, as well as European and Chinese buyers.

Industry and Trade Minister, Denis Manturov, said during the opening ceremony in Moscow that :
"We expect a similar showroom will appear in China in 2020-2021,"

"The minivan and the SUV Komendant are at the testing stage. I hope to see the latter at the (Moscow International) Automobile Salon in 2020,"

The Aurus Senat will also come in an extended sedan and a shortened limousine version. A hybrid or fully electric version of the Aurus is expected to be unveiled by 2024-2025.

The Russian luxury marque is currently accepting orders for the Aurus Senat Sedan and limousine.

https://autojosh.com/russia-starts-sales-of-vladimir-putin-luxury-limousine-eyes-lucrative-chinese-market/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Mukina2 Dominique Seun

1 Like

Re: Russia Starts Sales Of Vladimir Putin Luxury Limo,Eyes Lucrative Chinese Market by mustmust(m): 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
I will wait for the full electric version...
Re: Russia Starts Sales Of Vladimir Putin Luxury Limo,Eyes Lucrative Chinese Market by donbachi(m): 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2019
I will pick one in 2021 by the grace of God.
Re: Russia Starts Sales Of Vladimir Putin Luxury Limo,Eyes Lucrative Chinese Market by tck2000(m): 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2019
It's beautiful but it looks like Roll Royce.Wouldn't Roll Royce sue Aurus over it??
Re: Russia Starts Sales Of Vladimir Putin Luxury Limo,Eyes Lucrative Chinese Market by yarimo(m): 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2019
I hope DINO MILAYE is not reading this news? If you know you know grin

(1) (Reply)

My Car Problems Please Help / What To Do When You're Involved In A Road Accident / Toyota Camry 2001 Shock Absorbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.