Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home (15647 Views)

Fathia Balogun’s 48th Birthday Cake / Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old / Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by wisemaster(m): 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2010
Why's Fathia d culprit.what abt the Lover boy. The onus of irresponsibility lies more on him.
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2010
so disappointed,
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by BabaO2: 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2010
thats it
women are so silly and foolish, that they can even fluting their friend's husband. such worthless creatures.
Any women, that comes my way, i will make sure i bombard them mercilessly
This is nauseating, is your mother a man?
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by tpia5: 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Simply because the guy lives in Nigeria while his wife lives in London does not automatically mean she is out there searching for greener pastures for the good of the family. He may be the one actually searching for something.

searching for the next lay, no doubt.
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by tpia5: 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2010
yousouph:

It took the wife 5 years to catch her husband cheating with her favourite actress cool

has fathia been separated 5 years?
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

[img]http://3.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/SrkH6rVZfGI/AAAAAAAAXdk/EmEmfEnvIjM/s400/s3.jpg[/img]
Fathia with Mercy Aigbe. There is nothing they love like being the 2nd best.

Not surprised though. Considering where they come from, these things r normal practices and is even alleged to be in the blood undecided
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by ladej(m): 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2010
this is my mild contribution to the piece. until this is fully verified i will take it with a pinch of salt. naija tabloids can be very nasty and soft sell stories seem to be the order of the day. if it is true then its quite unfortunate for all parties concerned. i will adopt the wait and see approach.
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by Outstrip(f): 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2010
Isn't it kind of strange that Mercy Aigbe thinks she just married another married man whose wife is also based overseas. Is it like a secret society or what?? Is there now a shortage of men
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by carnal: 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2010
ask me ooo shortage of men abi?
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by soncomm(m): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2010
The fac still remain that Fathia, could have been of the best actress in the world, she has been doing all this for a while. ABEOKUTA,
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by billybaby: 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2010
@Stillwater, You have shown that you do not know whom the journalist is talking about. How in this world would you refer to Fathia as a dark skinned person. I also see nothing wrong in the journalist describing Fathia's complexion. This is for people like you that may not know the person in question.
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by bomly(f): 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2010
Well this is no news or big deal, 90% of men cheat with single ladies. 90% of women would do this before they finally get married either knowingly or unknowingly.
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by bracelet: 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2010
No one cared to see if this story was true. NAIRALANDERS grin!
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by bawomolo(m): 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2010
i wonder what ethnicity has to do with adultery. you guys have issues.
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by BrOwnSuga3: 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2010
Sunny_bobo:

Not surprised though. Considering where they come from, these things r normal practices and is even alleged to be in the blood undecided

must F.O.O.L.S comment on every thread?

lovejo:

WHAT ELSE DO YOU EXPECT FROM LADIES FROM THAT PART OF THE COUNTRY, THAT IS THEIR PROFESSION

you guyS are so annoyin M.U.M.U
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by PastorOla1: 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2010
Let us pray for her to REPENT and change her way of life 4 better
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by Ranoscky(m): 8:14pm On Oct 25, 2010
No comment !!!
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by clerc(m): 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2010
May be its true or not, but if it is true that is a terrible thing SLEEPING WITH YOUR FRIENDS HUSBAND, if she cant hold your self why divorce Saheed
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by Ayatullah(m): 11:39pm On Oct 25, 2010
If their ‘hair’ is taken off for us to see the real hair, won't they look better? When will Nigerian women be proud of what God has given them? Shame on them and their admirers!!! I really sorry for those who hero-worship these so-called celebrities, these are people who are not worth a pinch of salt when their real life role is exposed, so what do they have to teach?
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by drmoney: 11:51pm On Oct 25, 2010
For the two baboons who have linked this purported misdemeanor to the ethnicity of the lady involved, i would like to ask: Must we always project ourselves like the savages the rest of the world think we are?
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by ladygaga(f): 12:27am On Oct 26, 2010
yes cos this sound like a movie to me so who is the producer?

OLASCO FILMS INTL

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by Nwaka77: 12:50am On Oct 26, 2010
d#anie:

thats it
women are so silly and foolish, that they can even fluting their friend's husband. such worthless creatures.

I guess your mother, grandmother, great grandmother, sisters and female cousins are foolish creatures too with the most foolish creature of them all being the one who made the biggest mistake of her life by carrying a dacaying cacass like you in her womb for 9 months instead of aborting you the minute she found out she was pregnant for your retarded monkey a.s.s

I pray you come across a woman like me. You will not live to see the next day. Even if you do, I will so reconfigure your face, no slowpoke in your maternal or paternal lineage will recognize you. Those decaying, crooked, wretched fingers you use in typing, I will grind them into powder and mix it with white garri and stuff it into your stinking rat infested mouth! UFA AKAI! SALUPRi! angry

1 Like

Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by nazzyon(m): 8:38am On Oct 26, 2010
I bet her favourite scene in "The Diary of a Mad Black Woman" is where the lady went Gaga.
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by tkb417(m): 9:01am On Oct 26, 2010
its not rumour cos i know her former husband had an altercation with this EYE guy at the same abidap hotel shocked shocked shocked shocked

Its a common knowledge in NAHCO that this fatiya goat sleeps with the EYE man

and not only her, other actresses go to NAHCO to flaunt their expired wares to the NAHCO touts

twats
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by tkb417(m): 9:02am On Oct 26, 2010
I guess your mother, grandmother, great grandmother, sisters and female cousins are foolish creatures too with the most foolish creature of them all being the one who made the biggest mistake of her life by carrying a dacaying cacass like you in her womb for 9 months instead of aborting you the minute she found out she was pregnant for your retarded monkey a.s.s

I pray you come across a woman like me. You will not live to see the next day. Even if you do, I will so reconfigure your face, no slowpoke in your maternal or paternal lineage will recognize you. Those decaying, crooked, wretched fingers you use in typing, I will grind them into powder and mix it with white garri and stuff it into your stinking rat infested mouth! UFA AKAI! SALUPRi!

thats it
i pray the 2 of u meet eventually

dont forget to come to NL to tell us the winner
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by danie3: 9:45am On Oct 26, 2010

I pray you come across a woman like me. You will not live to see the next day. Even if you do, I will so reconfigure your face, no slowpoke in your maternal or paternal lineage will recognize you. Those decaying, crooked, wretched fingers you use in typing, I will grind them into powder and mix it with white garri and stuff it into your stinking rat infested mouth! UFA AKAI! SALUPRi! Angry

na wa o, so e dey pain u?
use ur sense now- i actually meant some women; not all of 'em-MUMU
if d thing really pain wella, then make u call me-07066712829
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by AloyEmeka5: 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2010
tkb417:

its not rumour cos i know her former husband had an altercation with this EYE guy at the same abidap hotel  shocked shocked shocked shocked

Its a common knowledge in NAHCO that this fatiya goat sleeps with the EYE man

and not only her, other actresses go to NAHCO to flaunt their expired wares to the NAHCO touts

twats
Were you in the same room with them? How can you be so sure?
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by tkb417(m): 9:09am On Oct 27, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Were you in the same room with them? How can you be so sure?
i run some personal biz with some NAHCO dudes and i have heard about this story even b4 it came on NL

i even heard about Said (ex husband of Fathiya) trailing her to Abidap hotel

were you in the same room with abacha when he died cos im sure u heard he ate apple with some indian chics grin grin grin
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by echobee(f): 8:49am On Oct 28, 2010
na wa for this woman.that thing no dey read meter o. grin grin grin grin
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by posiman: 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2010
The woman ( Fathia) get wahala too much.women are so silly and foolish
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by koyaabj: 10:57am On Jun 27, 2011
Hot pant babe, seen her in one hotel before around WAEC jibowu name withheld and was told she's always seing a film producer there even before her marriage crashlanded, so hot , oun gbona feli,feli,feliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Not Marriage Material - Timaya Says / Yvonne Jegede: I Didn't Know Dabota Lawson Before And After Her Marriage / Yvonne Jegede Slams Miscarriage Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.