Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

#bbnaija: See The Cleavage Baring Outfit Mercy Is Wearing To The Party (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: See The Cleavage Baring Outfit Mercy Is Wearing To The Party (photos) (4168 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Biodun Okeowo Dazzles In Tight Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: See The Cleavage Baring Outfit Mercy Is Wearing To The Party (photos) by Atikuorbuhari: 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2019
The Big Brother Naija housemate, Mercy who is known for her fashionable lifestyle left some eyes popping with this cleavage baring outfit for the party tonight.

See photo...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2019/08/bbnaija-see-cleavage-baring-outfit.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: #bbnaija: See The Cleavage Baring Outfit Mercy Is Wearing To The Party (photos) by dollytino4real(f): 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2019
bressed girl
Re: #bbnaija: See The Cleavage Baring Outfit Mercy Is Wearing To The Party (photos) by Adeoludt(m): 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
Eke cry
Re: #bbnaija: See The Cleavage Baring Outfit Mercy Is Wearing To The Party (photos) by BrutusOj(m): 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2019
Channel 29 on Gotv is not showing oo, is it only my own or others are experiencing same?
Re: #bbnaija: See The Cleavage Baring Outfit Mercy Is Wearing To The Party (photos) by WorWorBoy: 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2019
BrutusOj:
Channel 29 on Gotv is not showing oo, is only my own or others are experiencing same?
grin grin grin
Re: #bbnaija: See The Cleavage Baring Outfit Mercy Is Wearing To The Party (photos) by Clint02(m): 11:24pm On Aug 24, 2019
What do I want to do with cleavage baring?,naso ona like cleavage baring?,everytime cleavage baring! Nawa o

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: See The Cleavage Baring Outfit Mercy Is Wearing To The Party (photos) by jovialswag(m): 3:07am On Aug 25, 2019
dstv block my channel 128 don't know why
Re: #bbnaija: See The Cleavage Baring Outfit Mercy Is Wearing To The Party (photos) by realest2(m): 9:39am On Aug 25, 2019
For those of you whose bbnaija channel isn't showing, just know you gonna have to pay extra to continue viewing the channel according to multichoice grin

(1) (Reply)

Girl Pleases Herself With Cucumber On Live Video With MC Galaxy (watch Video) / Sugar Mummy!! Stunning Photos Of Media Mogul, Mo Abudu / Katy Perry Beats Michael Jackson's Record!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.