Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

Graphic Pictures: They Raped My Daughter, Now They Want Me Dead - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Pictures: They Raped My Daughter, Now They Want Me Dead (3446 Views)

My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home, Wife Tells Court / Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident / I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Pictures: They Raped My Daughter, Now They Want Me Dead by AloyEmeka5: 2:24am On Oct 24, 2010
[size=14pt]AGONY! They raped my daughter, now they want me dead, cries single mum[/size]
Crime GuardOct 23, 2010

AGONY OF A SINGLE MOTHER! They raped my daughter and now they want me dead, cries single mum
AS 13-year-old Cheta,(other names withheld) walked into Vanguard corporate head office, Lagos, in the company of her mother, Monday, it was evident that all was not well with the teenager, judging by the sluggish manner with which she walked.
It was not too long before it was learnt that she was a victim of rape. The incident, reportedly left her bleeding for two days, before doctors at a private hospital in Ajagbandi area of Lagos, resorted to stitching a portion of her Instruments in order to stop the bleeding.
Cheta who lives with her aunt at Jejelaye street , Ajagbadi, claimed that the alleged rapist was a tenant who apparently capitalized on her gullibility and tricked her into their flat where the dastardly act took place.

Recalling with nauseating expression on her face, the trauma and excruciating pains she went through, penultimate Tuesday, August 24, 2010, Cheta revealed that although Chukwuemeka did not penetrate her but allegedly inflicted deep cuts in her private part with his nails.
Recounting the ugly incidence with vividness the teenager said, “ On that fateful day I was going to throw away trash when Chukwuemeka, my neighbor, who lives with his uncle on the ground floor, accosted me and said his aunty was calling me. I went because my aunty had told me earlier to always go on errand for his aunty.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/10/agony-they-raped-my-daughter-now-they-want-me-dead-cries-single-mum/
Re: Graphic Pictures: They Raped My Daughter, Now They Want Me Dead by Osama10(m): 2:27am On Oct 24, 2010
Gross wickedness.
Re: Graphic Pictures: They Raped My Daughter, Now They Want Me Dead by Blazay(m): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2010
Sharia in Western Nigeria. grin
It has to be an Igbo man who make love with his fingernails.
Chukwuemeka aka "Edward Scissor Hands".

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Murdered In South Africa (pics) / 18seater Bus Found In Ondo State With Passengers Who Cant Remember Names (video) / How To Punish A Transport Scam Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.