Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Daily Confessions For Astonishing Success - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Confessions For Astonishing Success (7369 Views)

Top Ten Astonishing Miracles (warning, Some Graphihc Pics) / Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) / Emmanuel Eni,occult Grand Master Now In Christ Etc Confessions Are They True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Confessions For Astonishing Success by wakes: 6:21am On May 11, 2011
Beloved, good morning. We shall continue affirming these priceless truths of The Word in our lives and destinies, say with me today:

I am part of a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, and a holy nation. I am special. “But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His wonderful light.” 1 Peter 2:9

I am a fellow citizen with the rest of God’s family “Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household” Eph. 2:19.
I am one of God’s living stones, being built up in Christ as a spiritual house. “You also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.” 1 Peter 2:5.

I am part of the bride of Christ. “And to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.” Ephesians 5: 27

I am a joint heir with Christ, sharing His inheritance with Him. “Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.” , “So you are no longer a slave, but God’s child; and since you are his child, God has made you also an heir.” Romans 8:17, Galatians 4:7.

ANCHOR TEXT
(1 Peter 2:9)
“But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His wonderful light.”
(1 Peter 2:9)
Re: Daily Confessions For Astonishing Success by wakes: 5:54am On May 12, 2011
I AM A CITIZEN OF HEAVEN

Beloved, The Word is full of assuring truths about us in the NOW and the HEREAFTER. Join me this morning as we declare these affirmations: I am alive. “But God was merciful! We were dead because of our sins, but God loved us so much that he made us alive with Christ, and God's wonderful kindness is what saves you.”Ephesians 2:5

I am a citizen of heaven. “But we are citizens of heaven and are eagerly waiting for our Savior to come from there. Our Lord Jesus Christ." Philippians 3:20.

I am seated in the heavenly places. “God raised us from death to life with Christ Jesus, and he has given us a place beside Christ in heaven.” Ephesians 2:6

I am hidden with Christ in God. “You died, which means that your life is hidden with Christ, who sits beside God.”Colossians 3:3

I am blessed with every spiritual blessing. “Praise the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ for the spiritual blessings that Christ has brought us from heaven!” Ephesians 1:3. Praise the Lord!

ANCHOR TEXT
Philippians 3:20
But we are citizens of heaven and are eagerly waiting for our Savior to come from there. Our Lord Jesus Christ
Philippians 3:20

1 Like

Re: Daily Confessions For Astonishing Success by wakes: 11:28am On May 18, 2011
THINK AND PROSPER

Beloved, you are lifted! Bible says "For as he THINKETH in his heart, so is he, " Proverbs 23:7. What are you thinking about most of the time? Do you know that your mind is powerful so as to make you become what occupies it the majority of the times? Yes, it is true!
Therefore Declare with me:
I think positive, constructive and creative thoughts everyday.
I think on truth - golden and heavenly realities;
I think on noble projects, making me a nobility;
I think Right - only allowing the correct flow of the Word - filled thoughts to flood my mind per time.
I think on lovely, wonderful nature of God and His creation, therefore I have the love-nature of God.
I think on admirable things - good character, best lifestyle and blissful relationships;
I think on excellent attributes of life therefore I excel in my career, ministry, relationships, and finances.
I think on praiseworthy life.
I am always doing what would bring praise to God. I generate wholesome, lovely and creative thoughts and transmit these thoughts to those around me. My life is a sweet smelling fragrance, attracting and dispensing only quality thoughts.
My mind is constantly guarded and guided by the written, spoken and revealed Word of God.
All the days of my life I will think good and quality thoughts for I have the mind of Christ.
I think success, I think victory, I think prosperity and I prosper in Jesus name. Amen. Hallelujah

SCRIPTURE:
Philippians 4:8
Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
Philipians 4:8

1 Like

Re: Daily Confessions For Astonishing Success by wakes: 4:45pm On May 20, 2011
I MAKE WORSHIP A LIFESTYLE!

Beloved, good day. We shall confess about our worship for God today. Say with me: I shall worship the Lord my God, and Him only shall I serve. You must worship the Lord your God
and serve only him (Matthew 4:10).

I am a true worshipper, and worship the Father in spirit and in truth for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. But the time is coming—indeed it’s here now—when true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth. The Father is looking for those who will worship him that way. (John 4:23).

I shall love the Lord my God with all my heart, with all my soul, with all my strength, and with all my mind, and my neighbour as myself. The man answered, “‘You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your strength, and all your mind.’ And, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’” (Luke 10:27)

Whether I eat or drink, or whatever I do, I do all to the glory of God. “whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.” (1 Corinthians 10:31)

I am of the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh. For we who worship by the Spirit of God are the ones who are truly circumcised. We rely on what Christ Jesus has done for us. We put no confidence in human effort, (Philippians 3:3) I make worship to God a lifestyle. HALLELUYAH!!

1 Like

Re: Daily Confessions For Astonishing Success by wakes: 7:35am On Jun 14, 2011
MY CHOICE FRIENDS, I LOVE YOU!
Dearly Beloved, Love is much talked about on earth and less practiced! Many have NEVER been loved in their lives, EVER! Some do not think LOVING is important, they seem to say "I DON'T HAVE EMOTIONS, I CANNOT LOVE". Well the greatest thing on earth is LOVE! LOVE and LET LOVE from today. Declare with me:

In Jesus' Name, I make a fresh and strong commitment today to live the life of love, to let the tenderness of God flow through me and heal the wounded hearts of those I meet.

Teach me to talk in love, to lay gossip quietly aside and to take up words of grace instead. Lord, Your Word says that Your love is already inside me, that it has been shed abroad in my heart, by the Holy Ghost & Fire.

So today, I resolve to remove every obstacle that would keep that love from flowing freely into the lives of others. I put resentments behind me, and I forgive all those who've done me wrong. In the days ahead, cause me to increase and excel and overflow with Your love. Cause me to be what this world needs most of all, a living example of love. Amen." HALLELUJAH!

SCRIPTURE:
Romans 5:5
And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
Romans 5:5
Re: Daily Confessions For Astonishing Success by wakes: 5:44am On Jun 15, 2011
I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY BEING
Beloved, today the Lord that is full of love and compassion, who has loved us irrevocably, would have us confess His love upon our lives and destinies. Say with me: God loves me ineffably.

God I know you love with an EVERLASTING (Never-ending) LOVE according to your WORD in Jeremiah 31:3.

Your love for me knows no bounds – nothing shall separate me from your love “For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord”- Romans 8:38, 39

Therefore I love others just the way you love me (unconditionally). I shall continually love you and humanity in a measure you love me.”… Because God’s love has been poured out into MY HEART through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to ME.” Romans 5:5.

Thank you for making me able to love in Jesus’ name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Daily Confessions For Astonishing Success by wakes: 5:57am On Jun 18, 2011
Beloved, make these declarations today: God loves me so much that He gave His only Son for me. I believe in Jesus, therefore I will not perish. I have everlasting life. (John 3:16)

Christ, the Anointed One and His Anointing is in me. He is my hope and expectation of Glory. (Col. 1:27)

I am not conformed to this world. I am transformed as I renew my mind to God’s Word. I experience the good and acceptable and perfect will of God. (Rom. 12:2)

I can do all things through the Anointed One and His Anointing which strengthens me. (Phil. 4:13)

I do not allow the worries of this world or the deceitfulness of riches or the lusts of other things to enter into my heart and choke the Word. I am determined to bear much fruit. (Mark 4:19). Rejoice and celebrate.

ANCHOR TEXT

(Phil. 4:13)
I can do all things through the Anointed One and His Anointing which strengthens me. (Phil. 4:13)
Re: Daily Confessions For Astonishing Success by wakes: 5:26am On Jun 20, 2011
I WILL OVERCOME THE DEVIL TODAY BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Beloved, declare today, I am a doer of the Word of God and I am blessed in my deeds. James 1:25

I take the shield of faith, and stop everything the enemy brings against me. Eph. 6:16

Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law, I forbid sickness to come upon me.Gal 3:13

I overcome the Devil by the blood of Jesus and the word of my testimony. Rev. 12:11

The Devil flees from me because I resist him in Jesus's Name. James 4:7

The word of God is forever settled in heaven.Psalms 119:89

ANCHOR TEXT

Rev. 12:11
They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.
Rev. 12:11.
Re: Daily Confessions For Astonishing Success by wakes: 4:35am On Jun 21, 2011
I SHALL LEND TO MANY NATIONS, I SHALL NOT BORROW IN JESUS NAME
Dearly Beloved, declare today concerning any debt: Lord, in the name of Jesus, I thank You for my deliverance from debt. Your Word says that I am to owe no man anything but to love him.

As I continue to build my faith in this area, I fully expect to receive unexpected income and debt cancellation. I am wealthy and prosperous in every area of my life. My needs are met and my storehouses overflow with abundance.

I come against all oppression in my life and declare that I have supernatural protection against the onslaught of the enemy. I command the angels of God to go now and bring to pass my financial soundness and wholeness. I am a wise and faithful steward; therefore, I walk in manifested abundance and debt-freedom daily.

Your Word says that You delight in the prosperity of Your servants. As I serve You with my finances, I declare that I have my harvest of debt-deliverance right now. Amen!

ANCHOR TEXT:

Deuteronomy 28:12

The LORD will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none.

Deuteronomy 28:12
Re: Daily Confessions For Astonishing Success by wakes: 5:26am On Jun 22, 2011
HOW TO INCREASE YOUR LEVEL OF CONFIDENCE IN GOD
Beloved, there is nothing as wonderful as having confidence in OUR GOD, trusting Him for who He is and what He says and does. When you trust Him to a point, then it turns you to become FEARLESS! Affirm this today as you confess His Word over your life, destiny, family and ministry.

I am the body of Christ and Satan has no power over me. I overcome evil with good. (Rom. 12:21)

Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world.(1 John 4:4)

I will fear no evil, for you are with me Lord, Your Word and Your Spirit comfort me. Psalms 23:4

I am far from oppression and fear does not come near me. Isaiah 54:14

Whatsoever I do shall prosper for I am like a tree planted by rivers of water. Psalm 1:3

I am lifted, I fear no evil. Thank you my Father for loving and caring for me this much.As you meditatively confess the Word, you will see your level of confidence in God increase greatly. Hallelujah!

ANCHOR SCRIPTURE:

Isaiah 54:14
In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.
Isaiah 54:14
Re: Daily Confessions For Astonishing Success by xheggs(m): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2011
Are you experiencing financial or spiritual dryness? God sees a way out. Apart from seeing the way out, He wants to show you the way out. Unfortunately, not many people bother to ask Him. Among those who ask, not many do so passionately. Of the few who ask passionately, a good number are impatient.

Great excerpt from Pastor Adeboye's Open Heavens Devotional as he teaches us to rely on God in our periods of famine.
http://www.theopenheavens.com/devotional/wednessday-22-june-2011-exiting-famine/
Re: Daily Confessions For Astonishing Success by wakes: 5:00am On Jun 26, 2011
Dearly Beloved, good morning. I am so excited today, two weeks to my wedding, I desire that you pray along with us as we prepare for our wedding. God has been faithful to the point that I was asking myself if I was actually preparing for wedding or just waiting to attend a wedding!

Someone asked me yesterday if we (My fiancee and I) were nervous. God has given us peace as we have continued to place our trust in HIM. We have tagged our wedding "DIVINE PROJECT" and true to His Word, He is doing us good, granting us favours, has mobilized loved ones and brethren globally to pray along with us. So we have peace and are not panicking. Enough of the wedding now. Let us declare tDearly Beloved, good morning. I am so excited today, two weeks to my wedding, I desire that you pray along with us as we prepare for our wedding. God has been faithful to the point that I was asking myself if I was actually preparing for wedding or just waiting to attend a wedding!

Someone asked me yesterday if we (My fiancee and I) were nervous. God has given us peace as we have continued to place our trust in HIM. We have tagged our wedding "DIVINE PROJECT" and true to His Word, He is doing us good, granting us favours, has mobilized loved ones and brethren globally to pray along with us. So we have peace and are not panicking. Enough of the wedding now. Let us declare the Word over our lives and destinies today.

Say with me: The Lord is my Shepherd . He is my Jehovah Rohi. I shall not live in lack for God is my Jehovah Jireh, my provider, the All-sufficient one. I will live in abundance of spiritual blessings, material blessings, financial blessings and provisions. (Psalm 23:1). I will fear no evil, God is my shield, my banner. Jehovah Nissi is His name (( Exodus 17:15)).

I will daily dwell in the house of the Lord, I will lie down in green pastures. Led by God, I will be beside the still waters in peace, I will not agitate, panic or be disturbed. I will live in peace all day and daily because my God is Jehovah Shallom. He gives me peace in the presence of turbulence.

Hallelujah!

Check out A SPECIAL daily prescription for DAILY POWER here(SEE SIGNATURE)he Word over our lives and destinies today.

Say with me: The Lord is my Shepherd. He is my Jehovah Rohi. I shall not live in lack for God is my Jehovah Jireh, my provider, the All-sufficient one. I will live in abundance of spiritual blessings, material blessings, financial blessings and provisions. (Psalm 23:1). I will fear no evil, God is my shield, my banner. Jehovah Nissi is His name (( Exodus 17:15)).

I will daily dwell in the house of the Lord, I will lie down in green pastures. Led by God, I will be beside the still waters in peace, I will not agitate, panic or be disturbed. I will live in peace all day and daily because my God is Jehovah Shallom. He gives me peace in the presence of turbulence.
Hallelujah!
Check out A SPECIAL daily prescription for DAILY POWER here
Re: Daily Confessions For Astonishing Success by wakes: 5:27am On Jul 08, 2011
LOVE THE WORD, TALK THE WORD, GET THE REWARDS
Beloved, having a good understanding of the WHY of anything you are doing helps you even more to continue doing it. Today I desire to have us delve a little into the WHY OF CONFESSIONS.

Bible in Romans 10:17 say, so then faith cometh by hearing and hearing, by the Word of God.
Hebrews 11:6 but without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him

Confession is another part of mediating on God’s Word but you are using the Word of God to minister out loud to your soul. The Word says to confess with our mouth and we remember that Jesus spoke to the mountain “Be Thou Removed” (Matthew 17:20)

Confessing the Word of God is using your faith to begin to enforce victory over your situation and Satan’s defeat. You must defend yourself with Word of God.

Confession is where you take the Word of God and speak it aloud to yourself to begin to minister to your very own soul. When speaking the Word of God it begins to get down into your soul. Your soul is made of your mind, will, intellect and emotions. The soul is one of the places we have to rid unbelief and to change how we think and feel about our circumstances. We build ourselves up through the spoken Word of God. We do this by taking the scriptures in the Word of God that pertains to our needs and saying them aloud to ourselves.
1. We need to replace our negative words, with the Word of God.
2. Confessing the Word of God produces hope and hope produces faith.
3. Confessing the Word of God, gets the Word of God down in your heart and this will enforce faith to believe for the answers.
4. Confession does not move God it moves you! This puts you in a place of faith and ready to receive from God. Hebrews 11:6.
5. Confession precedes possession. You confess WITH YOUR MOUTH before you see the MANIFESTATION. If you confess that Jesus is Lord and believe that God raised him from death, you will be saved. For it is by our faith that we are put right with God; it is by our confession that we are saved. Rom 10: 9, 10.
Re: Daily Confessions For Astonishing Success by wakes: 5:53am On Aug 07, 2011
LOOKING UNTO JESUS!

Beloved, the joy of having HOPE for what lies ahead could really make you to always look forward to it. The challenges in the RACE may seem so big sometimes and you might be tempted to say: I GIVE UP! But be determined to fight to the end. Faith is a fight! And for you and me, we are only enforcing the VICTORY of the Cross! The Battle has been won!

Therefore, with Apostle Paul, we would declare today: “I don’t mean to say that I have already achieved these things or that I have already reached perfection. But I press on to possess that perfection for which Christ Jesus first possessed me. No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us.” Philippians 3:12-14 (NLT).
Looking Unto Jesus: A View of the Everlasting Gospel : Or, the Soul's Eyeing of Jesus, As Carrying on the Great Work of Man's Salvation, from First to Last

I will focus all my energies on what lies ahead of me.
I will forget all my past failures and successes.
I will always and continually look unto Jesus the author and finisher of my Faith.
I want my life to move forward. I don’t want to get sidelined by looking back and blaming others (or myself) for the past.
I want to press on to reach the end of the race and live a life that is pleasing to God.
Thank you my Father for your grace. I must always look forward/up! Hallelujah.

ANCHOR TEXT
Philipians 3: 13
13Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before.
Philipians 3: 13
Re: Daily Confessions For Astonishing Success by wakes: 5:34am On Nov 07, 2011
THINK AS GOD THINKS OF YOU!
Beloved, It is so reassuring, what God thinks of us DAILY! Jeremiah 29:11 says “I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out–plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for" (The Message). God is proud of us as His Children. He loves us daily, not sometimes. Even when we err. He is full of GOOD AND WONDERFUL PLANS for us on a daily basis. Begin to see yourself as God sees and thinks of you. Join me confess today: My heavenly Father is very proud of me. I am special to Him and he holds me dear to His heart. I am unique among all of His creation. There is none like me in all of the earth. It pleases Him greatly that I have chosen to trust Him, shun evil, and live blamelessly and upright before Him all the days of my life. My mind is renewed by His Word and I think as He thinks of me daily.
Re: Daily Confessions For Astonishing Success by wakes: 5:55am On Nov 22, 2011
I AM AN EXTRAORDINARY PERSON
Dearly Beloved, God has made each one of us extraordinary people whether we know it or not. At least He knows you are extraordinary.
Believing the truth God has made you extraordinary helps you to not allow extraordinary challenges to take over your mind and then take over your life.
The kind of life we live today and tomorrow will be a direct result of our thoughts and our words we speak. Thoughts are so important because thoughts lead to our attitudes and feelings, and attitudes and feelings lead to what we say and the actions we take.
It is so important we know this because the Bible tells us,
Proverbs 23:7 For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he:…. KJV
Matthew 12:34 ….for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. KJV
James 3:6 And the tongue is a flame of fire. It is full of wickedness that can ruin your whole life. It can turn the entire course of your life into a blazing flame of destruction,….NLT
If we do not believe God, our Maker, has made us extraordinary, then we will be run over by the extraordinary challenges that come to us in our individual lives. We have to realize extraordinary people will have extraordinary challenges because they are headed to an extraordinary future.
Don’t let the challenges get you down. You were not made to believe for failure. You were made to believe God made you extraordinary with extraordinary courage and has given you extraordinary abilities to face extraordinary problems so you can go forward into your extraordinary future.
Since our words follow our thoughts and lead to the results we have in our lives, I have included in this article some declarations or confessions you can speak over your life each and every day that will bring you into the extraordinary life God has planned out for you.
Start declaring them and start living your extraordinary life!
I’m An Extraordinary Person:
God has made me an extraordinary person with an extraordinary mentality, stepping into an extraordinary future with supernatural doors opening to me, overcoming every obstacle, seeing the defeat of every enemy, and seeing every God given dream and desire come to pass.
My Past Leads Me to My Extraordinary Life:
Everything I have experienced in my life has made me into who I am today; for every mistake I made God had a purpose for it and every wrong thing done to me didn’t take from me but rather allowed God to deposit something in me.
Going through a lot of negative things only indicates to me that my future is bigger, brighter and greater than I could have ever imaged.
What was meant for my harm, God’s going to use to my advantage in my future. Faith rising up in me I realize what has happened to me in the past is not as important to me as the greatness God was getting me ready for today. Hallelujah!
My beloved mother in the Lord has put some confessions here http://godswordalive.com/blog/ that would bless your life when you visit. You are blessed!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! / Photo: Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In Pretoria,south Africa. / The Locust Army Ministries (church)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.