Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Bbnaija:Ike To Mercy; Go To Sleep Before You Get A Strike & Start Crying Like .. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija:Ike To Mercy; Go To Sleep Before You Get A Strike & Start Crying Like .. (460 Views)

BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ / #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy / Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:Ike To Mercy; Go To Sleep Before You Get A Strike & Start Crying Like .. by NGN001: 11:40am On Aug 25, 2019
Trouble in paradise mercy and ike fought badly tonight.... Cookie (Mercy) wants to win and Luscious (Ike) wants to win as well.. this is crazy, How did they go from I love you to it’s over.

Seyi and Tacha's quarrel started in the garden on that yellow bed.

Mercy and Ike the same.

Ike said let me go get a shower before you get a strike and start crying like a ...watch video

Is there an evil spirit of quarrel in that garden?

Video link: https://001.ng/ike-mercy-sleep-start-crying/

Lalasticlala
prof800,
Briareos,
UjSizzle

(1) (Reply)

Watch Bbnaija2019 Housemate Mercy Twerk For Ike In Bed. / Latest Hot Movies Download / Arugbo Omo Yoruba Movie 2020 Mp4 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.