Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night (37751 Views)

Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos / PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) / Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by chee4fon(m): 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
Wow. And to think I Know this guy! Ewooooo...
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by Zeusc(m): 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
Just Passing By
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by beresponsible(m): 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
Hehe hehe shege. Men dey ooh, this story wan kill me with laugh
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by amuwo1980: 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
The lady's anger is that he went after the 3 girls, he shud have focused on her alone and bet u , he wud have gotten all he wanted
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by iukpe: 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
amuwo1980:
The lady's anger is that he went after the 3 girls, he shud have focused on her alone and bet u , he wud have gotten all he wanted

Yeeaaah
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by Jaysas1(m): 12:57am On Aug 26, 2019
D girl isn't serious.......he harrased u & u still allowed him spend d nyt.....now ur calling him out ...for wat kwa...
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by delishpot: 2:02am On Aug 26, 2019
Typical Rapist naija men will be like...... So what? Don't you know that a naija man can not control his libido? If you all did not want him, why did you allow him sleep in your house? You must have decided not to do because he did not pay.

Rapists will support him. He should have no fear 90% of naija men will agree that he did no wrong. They understand the urge to rape is a natural thing in them so they will sympathise with his situation.

Next time believe in your heart that a naija man is a Rapist pervert until proven otherwise. Me, him, them, even the father of your children should be closely watched. Don't trust any man because you think he is cool. Many of them na wash. Even at that, it might be a ploy to make you lose guard until he strikes hard.
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by Emanodimo(m): 3:21am On Aug 26, 2019
The guy has been showing lot of interest while wasting his time with the lady just to sleep with her.

The guy has been of financial favour to her, hence seek to reap benefits for sexual comfort.

Well, things has gone bad for him...

Let him beg those ladies and not go back there.

The lady love to have him around for help but not for sex........that doesn't work for everyone... Some guy love to have some ladies around for help but not for sex...
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by BlackPantherCri: 4:07am On Aug 26, 2019
The guy drank something that night to go and release in Unilag. How can a grown man be going from room to room looking for kitten? Dem swear for am?
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by Kingrahmanumar(m): 5:26am On Aug 26, 2019
Some thing is quite strange here, you finally left the shop at 12 midnight and there was still traffic? And you left your mum's shop, how did your mum get home? Anyways I don't support perverts
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by IceColdVeins(m): 9:06am On Aug 26, 2019
hmmn.. Your friend was been smooched while sleeping and she didn't roll over let alone wake up? Ho' wanted the 'D'
This is the problem with dumb a$$ beeches thinking they can have a nigga as besties cos he's got the mulla.

I, as another cone headed Nigerian, I have no female friend and I dont do no ddamn favours for ho's unless its coming as a barter.
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by actualization: 9:14am On Aug 26, 2019
If this guy looses his job....what is ur profit.... u..... gave. him alcohol.....are u dating....
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by emydnobl: 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
obembet:
Some guys are stupid whenever the see ladies.. They can't control themselves. I believe he will lose his job on this cos the lady have some fact. Maybe he was sack by mutual benefit cos of this act

Well said, but in all the story is alleged until proven guilty.

How u de?
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by tolulopeabiona: 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
delishpot:
Typical Rapist naija men will be like...... So what? Don't you know that a naija man can not control his libido? If you all did not want him, why did you allow him sleep in your house? You must have decided not to do because he did not pay.

Rapists will support him. He should have no fear 90% of naija men will agree that he did no wrong. They understand the urge to rape is a natural thing in them so they will sympathise with his situation.

Next time believe in your heart that a naija man is a Rapist pervert until proven otherwise. Me, him, them, even the father of your children should be closely watched. Don't trust any man because you think he is cool. Many of them na wash. Even at that, it might be a ploy to make you lose guard until he strikes hard.

Watch it n****r, if you are a rapist and a pervert, know it for yourself and don't smear others with your filth. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Cuts Neighbour’s Throat During Argument (photo) / Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) / How NDLEA Uncovered Cocaine Stashed At Anambra Monarch’s Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.