Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Davido Buys New Lamborghini Urus - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys New Lamborghini Urus (49055 Views)

Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family / Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home / Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Buys New Lamborghini Urus by mullerman: 10:34am On Aug 26, 2019
Ship to naija,it wanna be pride
Re: Davido Buys New Lamborghini Urus by KingBaba1(m): 10:50am On Aug 26, 2019
magzey:

You see am too, wisdom will not kill me and you Na Tokumbo Lamborghini grin grin grin
Even if it's tokunbo Lamborghini, na money he use buy am... Do u think he doesn't know it has 3k miles on it before snapping the dash board to show it off... Do you even have an idea of how much a used Lamborghini cost? It cost a fortune bro so let's learn to appreciate things
Re: Davido Buys New Lamborghini Urus by grandstar(m): 10:59am On Aug 26, 2019
with import duty at 70%, it makes no sense importing it. I was shocked when I saw a rose roise among a list of seized cars.Better give yourself brain

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys New Lamborghini Urus by DevilhimseIf: 11:19am On Aug 26, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:

Nah true...FALL is the 13th most played song on US Radio!
[/s]
Re: Davido Buys New Lamborghini Urus by Sermwell(m): 11:26am On Aug 26, 2019
ikennamadu1:

If u continue like this.. Good things no go follow u.. The hate in you is showing physically... Stop am before u end up like babiyanla
na WA oo!! so as old as you are, you actually believe davido bought that car?? smh
Re: Davido Buys New Lamborghini Urus by Isoduwa(m): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Na Canada me I dey go. By this time next year. Canada or bust

You go nowhere not after you don voted for Buhari
Re: Davido Buys New Lamborghini Urus by Menance: 11:44am On Aug 26, 2019
Tokunbo things
Re: Davido Buys New Lamborghini Urus by gonkin(m): 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
NewBea:
3k miles already on it undecided NOT NEW tongue

Not hating. Just stating a fact tongue

Hmmm Eagle eye. Na now i just dey see am
This one that he's just spending to purchase an urus he will only drive once or twice.
10 years time he will start looking for 10m to treat kidney problem na so celeb life dey be
Re: Davido Buys New Lamborghini Urus by shogsman(m): 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
It's called show business for a reason,this is how they pressure insecure young boys into fraud in the name of ''hustling'' don't be deceived by their seemingly glamorous lifestyle it's all make believe, be contented.
Re: Davido Buys New Lamborghini Urus by ZADDY001: 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
72 million makes 72 people a millionaire, lavish spending and you still got a lot of cars you can’t drive all together… This the real reason Nigerian youths go into fraud because its sad when you see someone you are older than or your age mate cruising while you can’t even pay for a bike man, we have youths looking for just N200k to start a business and someone is buying N72m naira car.
Re: Davido Buys New Lamborghini Urus by NACE13: 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
Onyi22:

Is English their language? How many award have u won with ur correct English?

Nne, this is quite a shameful comment coming from you. Is English not the official language of Nigeria? Is English not the middle-man's language for communication in this country. For heaven's sake, the OP is a darn blogger and you are passing this statement as an excuse for his bloopers.

The dude made a statement concerning his observations which in fact is true, yet this is the kind of defence you are putting up for the so-called blogger. How can a 'blogger' post such with so many blunders scattered all over like shrapnel yet you are still defending him. Truly, it is quite appalling
Re: Davido Buys New Lamborghini Urus by AMvanquish: 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
I hear Davido is really being played on US radios
(Is he really one of the enemies of society, a cultist?)

FTC! FTC! FTC! FTC!
FTC! FTC! FTC! FTC!
That’s all I have to say

Even french Radio stations in france. I was shocked when they played that his song with Chris brown sometime last week.
Re: Davido Buys New Lamborghini Urus by CanadaOrBust: 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
Isoduwa:

You go nowhere not after you don voted for Buhari

Oya, come stop me. I already dey Canada sef. Na make time pass
Re: Davido Buys New Lamborghini Urus by CanadaOrBust: 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
AMvanquish:

Even french Radio stations in france. I was shocked when they played that his song with Chris brown sometime last week.

Yeah, the guy is truly international, love him or hate him
Re: Davido Buys New Lamborghini Urus by Isoduwa(m): 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Oya, come stop me. I already dey Canada sef. Na make time pass
shocked
Re: Davido Buys New Lamborghini Urus by blujoi(m): 12:44am On Aug 27, 2019
Its a reflection of the state of our education system. A tragedy in the making, soon we will have more of educated illiterates

id911:
Why is it that all these bloggers can't write simple correct sentence?

Most of the threads on front page are full of grammatical blunders and always difficult to read and understand. It's appalling!
Re: Davido Buys New Lamborghini Urus by alphaNomega: 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
larryking540:

after making the money, what next?
my guy happiness comes from within, if u are not happy with ur self even if u acquire the most expensive house, I doubt if u will still put up a genuine happy face

Make the money first... Legit.. Then see if you will happy or sad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Mourns Ras Kimono: 'I Never Knew That Death Is Real Until Today' / Fan Tells Rukky Sanda: "Start Taking Pictures With A Man, You Are Getting Older" / Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.