Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? (37103 Views)

Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Ebi4life: 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
nero50:
Try agency banking with either Access,gtbank or first bank....you can make up to 150k as profit monthly.
pls i am interested. Put me through.
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Mynaijalyrics: 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
shocked
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
WalkerMichael:
I would have suggested mini importation because that is even what I do as a student currently but since you stated that you'd prefer offline ways since the online ways you tried failed. (probably due to the lack of a mentor or inadequate knowledge about the business you were hoping into.) You should find this useful. I saw it on nairaland here and saved it in my notepad so I decided to share cus it's going to be useful for you and alot of others too... There's love in sharing grin

PLEASE do not invest all 500k into any of the business you intend going into.

PS: I CAN GENERATE UNLIMITED CUSTOMERS, SALES, LEADS TO YOUR BUSINESS VIA FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM ADS. IT'S WHAT I DO AND KNOW grin
Also thinking of starting a mini importation biz, please can you put me through 07066475773 thanks in advance
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by akpunda86: 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
banio:

This is how my cousin fraud me of #10K. The same line.

Sorry ohhh.im not telling anybody to give me ten k.bf you tender for any job u must have an inside person.ok bros.

Some youths spend more than that on beta naija with hope they are winning.ecery tender 10k bros.
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by WalkerMichael(m): 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
Topwisdom955:

Also thinking of starting a mini importation biz, please can you put me through 07066475773 thanks in advance

Alright. I charge for this service. And it's strictly one on one. I don't do courses or pdf. I show you everything that's working A - Z and how to sell off QUICKLY with Facebook ads. And no lazy student needed too. Mini importation requires hardwork - if you want to profit hard from it.

If this is fine with you I'll drop my contact details for you so you can reach out to me.

Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by northbird: 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
Treasury bills are calculated per annum basis . An hypothetical scenario. 100,000 in treasury bills @ 9% will give #750 in a month #9,000 in a whole year. #173 per week ( using a 52 week model). Please, don't misinform people, be guided accordingly.
Iamgrey5:
Treasury bills is not fixed deposit

With Treasury bills, you get your interest payments upfront

Interest rate ranges from 9% to 15% depending on inflation.
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Island01: 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
colestephan86:

The price of palm oil changes as the month goes by.
You could buy a keg now at 7k and you sell same keg for as high as 18 to 20k depending on changes in price.
Buy and store and sell later.
pls where can I get the palm oil

1 Like

Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Iamgrey5(m): 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
northbird:
Treasury bills are calculated per annum basis . An hypothetical scenario. 100,000 in treasury bills @ 9% will give #750 in a month #9,000 in a whole year. #173 per week ( using a 52 week model). Please, don't misinform people, be guided accordingly.
Read my subsequent post

Thanks
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by delawal: 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Alright. I charge for this service. And it's strictly one on one. I don't do courses or pdf. I show you everything that's working A - Z and how to sell off QUICKLY with Facebook ads. And no lazy student needed too. Mini importation requires hardwork - if you want to profit hard from it.

If this is fine with you I'll drop my contact details for you so you can reach out to me.
go find sth meaningful and do wit ur life. stop una this mini importation nonsense . how many items u dn import come dey look for person to collect him money for nonsense

4 Likes

Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by westlius(m): 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
grossintel:
Lol, you better remove your money immediately before this happens to you https://www.bellanaija.com/2018/10/efcc-investigating-brothers-over-n2bn-forex-scam/ of course they have an office and they all claim to have an insurance company including this one so this isn't new. “The company further fraudulently claimed… to have taken out an insurance policy that will protect 100 per cent of invested capital of first time investors and 50 per cent of the investment balance (capital plus accrued interests) of existing investors in case of any loss.
I understand you my dear but they have EFCC certification with first bank. And there is 15% on small deposits and 5% on large deposit. It's logical do
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by watino: 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
I guess i called you and sent message even email and no response from you. Kindly send me your WhatsApp number. My company documents are up to date. If you have contact in Enugu govt parastatals or agency, let's have a communication.
I base in Abuja

akpunda86:

Sorry ohhh.im not telling anybody to give me ten k.bf you tender for any job u must have an inside person.ok bros.

Some youths spend more than that on beta naija with hope they are winning.ecery tender 10k bros.
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Masterseg: 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
I will only advice you to partner with us in our agriculture business, is already established, I can also teach you if you want, Incase you want to stand alone we will get a piece of land for you and do rest for you, I assure you before 6 month base on what I will show you you will get x2 of your money, we have client already.There's an idea and clue in everything.You don't even need to use all the 500k in this business I want to show you on Farming,I repeat just 6 month you will get back your money...you can contact me on 08082323224
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by murphybo(m): 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
talk2oxii:

Are you into the business? If you are, I want your mentorship
Yes
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by WalkerMichael(m): 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
delawal:

go find sth meaningful and do wit ur life. stop una this mini importation nonsense . how many items u dn import come dey look for person to collect him money for nonsense

Take your negativity off here, ye sadist!
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by chima4UK(m): 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
akpunda86:

Yes guy. Just onevturns u around.here is my. Llife history in brief. I was doing a 300k job in lekki as a project manager but i pay 900k for my flat per annum.youll say why i no go mainland. Yea was there bf but stress was much with my work. Well our project ended salary not forth coming.told my guys is time to go home.my wife was scared but i told her if my mates are doing well in east ill do better.we found a truck packed all our properties zoom to enugu.
Yea was not easy we stayed in one room in d family house for three years.first one year was rough very rough no inflow just eating my savings till finished.next sold my wife car.

I tried contracts federal jobs those fanillar know of what is called compliance.None i have and ur firm must be a year bf u get.once i got them in 2015 i hussled my first contract job.my gain was2.....million after supply. Im an engineer so i was also into consultancy.well my contacts grew in enugu.i penetrated alp govt firms and today im cool.
People are selfish is wat most guys do but no body tellls u.look for constituency projects and make sure u see a copy of federal tender journal out every two weeks in federal secretariat near you

Please Sir, can I learn the skills for project management and consultancy services from you ?
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Binsugar10: 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ebi4life:
I am interested. Put me through.
Chat me up on what's App +2348064708801
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Binsugar10: 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
cuteralph101:
Am interested
chat me up on WhatsApp +2348064708801
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Binsugar10: 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
saintfizzo:
I am interested please, my email address is saintfizzo@yahoo.com
chat me on WhatsApp +2348064708801
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Binsugar10: 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
[quote author=pickatyou post=81677479][/quote] on WhatsApp +2348064708801
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Binsugar10: 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
MyFlair:
Bro, may I know more about this biz
on WhatsApp +2348064708801
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Binsugar10: 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
uckennety:

Sir am very much interested and I just pm'ed u
on WhatsApp +2348064708801
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Meklex(m): 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
smat101:

As in eh... To start up business from scratch no be beans o. I and my friend budget 600k to start up a business...we finally spent over a million for the biz to kick start...but the good thing is that its lucrative...
which business
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Godrocks: 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
Offpoint:

I would have given you some good online business you can start if you have a laptop, but since you said NO ONLINE biz I'll pass.

If you can risk less than $50 quote me... note you're not paying me the money. you're going to do everything yourself before dem term me scammer.
am interested bro
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by agoodman(m): 2:48am On Aug 29, 2019
Onlinefarmstore:

Don't say trash, new yams are already coming out, 150k self is too much come and learn Biz me I started with thirteen thousand

I will like to know more if you don't mind. How do I contact you?
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Finelinks: 7:17am On Aug 29, 2019
akpunda86:

Yes guy. Just onevturns u around.here is my. Llife history in brief. I was doing a 300k job in lekki as a project manager but i pay 900k for my flat per annum.youll say why i no go mainland. Yea was there bf but stress was much with my work. Well our project ended salary not forth coming.told my guys is time to go home.my wife was scared but i told her if my mates are doing well in east ill do better.we found a truck packed all our properties zoom to enugu.
Yea was not easy we stayed in one room in d family house for three years.first one year was rough very rough no inflow just eating my savings till finished.next sold my wife car.

I tried contracts federal jobs those fanillar know of what is called compliance.None i have and ur firm must be a year bf u get.once i got them in 2015 i hussled my first contract job.my gain was2.....million after supply. Im an engineer so i was also into consultancy.well my contacts grew in enugu.i penetrated alp govt firms and today im cool.
People are selfish is wat most guys do but no body tellls u.look for constituency projects and make sure u see a copy of federal tender journal out every two weeks in federal secretariat near you

Wish you more success oo..

How did you even start looking for contracts in the first place when you have no contacts or not in politics...?
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by akpunda86: 8:45am On Aug 29, 2019
Finelinks:

Wish you more success oo..

How did you even start looking for contracts in the first place when you have no contacts or not in politics...?

n
Eyaaa wish can help u.u dont need be in politics bf u get a job boy. At least go look for constituency project .wish i can help u.do ur pr hussle guy
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Onlinefarmstore: 10:39am On Aug 29, 2019
agoodman:

I will like to know more if you don't mind. How do I contact you?
cheapmarketdeal@gmail.com

Consultation Fee included
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by delawal: 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Take your negativity off here, ye sadist!
take ur scam ingenuity off here too. scrap teacher

1 Like

Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Finelinks: 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
akpunda86:
n
Eyaaa wish can help u.u dont need be in politics bf u get a job boy. At least go look for constituency project .wish i can help u.do ur pr hussle guy
tnx shaa
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Ezeromeoil01(m): 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
Just started my palm oil planting this year
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 31, 2019
Offpoint:
Sorry, I don't want it saturated.
no vex
shut up and go and die
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Offpoint: 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2019
camobri:
shut up and go and die
What if I don't wanna die? can I shut up and go without dying?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Oando Kano Selling Fuel In Polythene Bags / CBN New Forex Rate Policy Announced / Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.