Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video) (37149 Views)

Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video) by Loving1: 4:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
Watch as Nigeria oil billionaire Femi Otedola was dancing and partying with his girls. This he shared via his IG page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRFwkqNrC50

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video) by Slim101(m): 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
It's cool that he finds time for family and leisure nowadays. Nothing eventually is as important as your family. Guys not as rich as FO's chauffeur will be finding it difficult to spend 2 hours with their kids in a week.
Nice one FO$

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video) by veacea: 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
Who their party help

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
nice one, the way otedola's like media attention someone might think he is the richest man in nigeria, very soon u go hear otedola 2019

9 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video) by teebaxy(m): 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
na xo, man need to enjoy his money while he is alive as their is no male child to preserve the Name of their family

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video) by dhabrite(m): 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
Na which value their party add to my life?
Re: Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video) by greatmutt64(f): 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
The dance of a billionaire

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
Food is not their problem.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video) by delzbaba(m): 5:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
their immediate and future needs are assured why won't they party?,go out and hustle yours

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video) by NathanKAY(m): 5:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
veacea:
Who their party help

E inspire me !

Now sharap and go make money !

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video) by Profkomolafe(m): 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
Why the man dey Dodge him wife for dance hall grin
Re: Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video) by Pavore9: 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
Nice one, it is not all about rigidity.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video) by Kraspo(m): 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
I remember when I visited the home of one of the richest girls in my class back in University. That was the first day I tasted Pizza. Her dad was very calm towards me because the girl had told him how I usually helped her with her academic tasks. The plump cheerful man shook my hand, gave me 20k and collected my phone number. Me that my parents struggle to send 5k as pocket money. That was the day I realized that some people can never suffer in this life.

This life is very hard if you are born into a poor family.

116 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video) by Talktoyoulater(f): 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
Nothing do una,make una enjoy jare.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video) by Hardeyoye: 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
A family man tru and tru. I like him for this.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video) by wurabecca(f): 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
Mhannn this is sweet!!

I'd train my son to be free with his children.

Plus. I want a Husssy like F O tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video) by mrskillz: 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
Owu! You are a bastard

Call it hate speech if u like

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
undecided
Re: Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video) by chijindu34(m): 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
dhabrite:
Na which value their party add to my life?

e pain you just because of..........

16 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video) by veacea: 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
NathanKAY:

E inspire me !

Now sharap and go make money !

Let's comeback in one year and you tell us how much you have made. Mr party inspired.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video) by iguita: 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hard truth. Family over everything
Slim101:
It's cool that he finds time for family and leisure nowadays. Nothing eventually is as important as your family. Guys not as rich as FO's chauffeur will be finding it difficult to spend 2 hours with their kids in a week.
Nice one FO$

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video) by zolajpower: 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
But i thought he has a son,where is he?
Re: Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video) by victorazy(m): 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
Slim101:
Nice one FO$

Na person wey don find dey relax
Re: Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video) by Marxist001(m): 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
Truth be told since this man started craving for media attention he stopped being a billionaire..... he should stop all these nonsense and get serious with his life, if not all these his girls will ruin him..

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video) by wasyou: 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
cool
Re: Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video) by oPPOSEE: 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
God abeg i need two boys and one girl.
dangote is busy topping the list hes here dancing away his career.
Girls are bad influence esp when they re not trained well.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video) by NathanKAY(m): 5:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
veacea:

Let's comeback in one year and you tell us how much you have made. Mr party inspired.

For that, One year is such a long period my friend ...

I am sure my comment got to you, if the party didn't inspire you, my comment has. Thank me later!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video) by bayocanny: 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
AryaSand:
Food is not their problem.
Are u hungry? cool

5 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video) by veacea: 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2018
NathanKAY:

For that, One year is such a long period my friend ...

I am sure my comment got to you, if the party didn't inspire you, my comment has. Thank me later!

Me your friend? Really? Now I know the stuff you made off.
Re: Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video) by DreamSonInlaw(m): 5:44pm On Mar 10, 2018
teebaxy:
na xo, man need to enjoy his money while he is alive as their is no male child to preserve the Name of their family

This guy sha. I almost report you to NL Admin so that they go ban you for this comment
Re: Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video) by DreamSonInlaw(m): 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
wurabecca:
Mhannn this is sweet!!
I'd train my son to be free with his children.

Plus. I want a Husssy like F O tongue tongue
Do you know what Hussy means to Mexicans? Hehe
Re: Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
Kraspo:
I remember when I visited the home of one of the richest girls in my class back in University. That was the first day I tasted Pizza. Her dad was very calm towards me because the girl had told him how I usually helped her with her academic tasks. The plump cheerful man shook my hand, gave me 20k and collected my phone number. Me that my parents struggle to send 5k as pocket money. That was the day I realized that some people can never suffer in this life.

Bros abeg, link me up with the girl saying I'm your friend. Na only job I need. I dey serious baba. cry
Kraspo:

Bros abeg, link me up with the girl saying I'm your friend. Na only job I need. I dey serious baba.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List) / How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six / We lied about GTBank, Supreme Court judgment – Innoson admits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.