Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers (34841 Views)

Top 10 Hottest Afrobeats Songs Released In March 2021 / Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In January 2019 / Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by ohem007(m): 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
micxwell:

Yea... If you check the post about Afrima on nairaland, he was nominated as a producer for Gbona, Killin dem, On the low all Burna!

Thanks man..

Me think say na instrumentalist

Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by Yaks02(m): 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
KingLennon:
Pheelz, Samklef, Don Jazzy, Leriq, D'tunes, Young D were the fire back then.
what of Sarz samba beats?
what of legendary beats?
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by baldboy(m): 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
ohem007:

And so fucking what..

FYI bro i'm a music producer too

Instrumentalist and a rapper

Like i said up there i thought he meant instrumentalist

you can't talk music nd if you doubt me..

Link up mehnnn

Sorry sir. I never knew I was arguing with Cobhams Asuquo. Shey make I come learn nii? grin
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by ohem007(m): 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
baldboy:

Sorry sir. I never knew I was arguing with Cobhams Asuquo. Shey make I come learn nii? grin

FYI...

You don't have to be cobhams

Live your life man

Me no dey follow you argue anything

Just so you know no be everything you know for music

Good night sir

P.s: hw much you dey charge for music production and where you studio dey)
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by micxwell(m): 11:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ryocaj:

ur head dey there.. Go collect 2 bottles of orijin from iya kudi
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by baldboy(m): 11:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
ohem007:

FYI...

You don't have to be cobhams

Live your life man

Me no dey follow you argue anything

Just so you know no be everything you know for music

Good night sir

P.s: hw much you dey charge for music production and where you studio dey)

My studio dey Lagos.

For more enquiry, just dm me bro.

Let's talk biz.

It'd be very nice working with you and for you.
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by MNDY(m): 2:51am On Aug 28, 2019
1ofmyguys:
List is ok except the omission of SARZ
Many new school producers killing it at the moment
Watch out for these guys:
North boi
Speroach
Fresh
Phantom
Ozedikus
Yung Willis

Ozedikus (Ozedikus Nwanne) is from the east right? He is good, knew about him from a song EZIGBOTE NWANNE MMADU he produced for a particular eastern artist. He works with Rema quite well.

Another very dope producer I know from that east I respect and admire a lot is KezzyKlef (it's KezzyKlef's production), dude is too skillful! I've checked out a couple of his works and the guy is simply mind-blowing!

Then Benjamz (this beat ain't normal) is one other producer I so much love what he produced on a particular song TURN UP by a certain upcoming Ibo rapper in which Phyno was featured on the hooks.

Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by ohem007(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2019
baldboy:

My studio dey Lagos.

For more enquiry, just dm me bro.

Let's talk biz.

It'd be very nice working with you and for you.

Aiit man...

Me sef dey lagos

I really don't know much about nairaland DM nd stuff..

Give me your number abeg

Make i add you for whatsapp
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by sssoulw(m): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
Not Major Lazer oooo... It was Dj snake Remake ooo
ohem007:
1. Wizkid: sweet love (sarz)

2.wizkid: manya(mutay)

3.Ninola: maradonna (major lazer own o with small sarz)

4.burna,Mi and Phyno: link up(either major bankz or pacman)

5.Ninola : boda sodiq (ion know the guy buh the instrumental make brain)

6.Bisola: controlla (Ckay) mehnn this instrumental dey burst my head

7.Zlatan, burna boy: killin dem (rexxie)

8.rahman jago, lil kesh and zlatan: (ijo ope) (same guy up there)

That's all for now o
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by Adecoolay(m): 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2019

Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by ohem007(m): 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
sssoulw:
Not Major Lazer oooo... It was Dj snake Remake ooo

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
Odinaka00:
I need a good producer to make a quality beat for me and send it to me in South Africa.. These Nigerian producers in South Africa are so useless
hit this dude up.. tha southwestson on fb.. and 07083396902 on whatsapp I think ..he's fire
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by Olumyyde(m): 3:38am On Aug 29, 2019
micxwell:

Lol cheesy Beatz too plenty. When you list your top 10, if you sleep and wake up again you'll cancel nd replace with another.
Funny enough u're making a valid point. As u wake up u remember other mad beats.

Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by xrenzy(m): 4:05am On Aug 29, 2019
WHO YOU EPP BY SHIZZI

Davido And Tiwa Savage Make Nomination List Of 2018 BET Awards ( List) / Nkem Owoh in 'I Go Chop Your Dollar' and 'Susana' / Need The Lyrics Of "bianule" By Samsung