Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018 (45953 Views)

Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In January 2019 / Top 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs Released In July 2018 (latest Naija Gospel Music) / Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018 by Codedrock(m): 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2018

Like we do every month, the month of July is ending so we at TINA Magazine bring to you a curated list of the top Nigerian songs 2018 July. Below you will find top Nigerian songs that did well this month following digital statistics, from iTunes streams,to spotify, youtube, radio air-plays, and downloads.
Dremo – Kpa ft. Davido

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0wQq_2qpc
Off Dremo’s Codename EP (Vol 1) which houses 9 records and multiple collaborations, we make available for your listening pleasure the 4th track off the EP.

This track is titled PA which is a Nigerian modern day slang for the word Money. The Speroach produced song is a boastful one as both acts flex their spending capabilities in the lyrics to a supposed female lover.

Dremo features his label boss, Davido on this record. This song has been ranked by TINA Magazine to be the best of the top 10 Naija songs of 2018 July

Rudeboy – Reality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUaSMjK_6Ms
Paul Okoye aka Rudeboy of the defunct P-square group has released his another single. His new song “ Reality ” is another love song for all love birds.

On Reality, Rudeboy talks about loving his woman with everything he has excluding his life.

Watch the story telling visual and don’t forget to share your thoughts below.

Dremo Ft. Peruzzi – Unbelieva

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkxED8bAH7Y
Again on the list again at no.3 the DMW Rapper Dremo Drizzy teams up with Prolific Mata singer Peruzzi on new chune dubbed Unbelieva, This is Dremo & Peruzzi first official collaboration, Its an exception to Mind featuring Davido himself & Mayorkun.

Asides Unbelieva by Dremo Ft. Peruzzi, Dremo & Davido also worked on a song titled Kpa, The Rapper Dremo recently released EP has such great songs. Will go down as one of the top Nigerian hip hop songs of 2018

Timaya – To U you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZOY0wxKNH8
After days of anticipation, Dem Mama Records CEO, Timaya aka Papichulo comes through with this new number titled “To U”.

The record To U is produced by Timaya’s longtime collaborator and super producer, Young D.

It’s evident that the singer always knows when to thrill his fans as he does that extremely well on this song.

Zoro – Stainless ft. Simi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTtb1XPyFfk
With Mbada by Zoro still getting steady rotations on the airwaves, the Eastern Swag Bag seems to be on a steady cruise as he premieres this new record titled Stainless.

On Stainless, the rapper hires the expertise of talented music producer, Skelly to put out this amazing producing with the mixing and mastering by Mix Monster.

The number is graced by the charming vocal power house, Simi of X3m Music. This is certainly a power packed collaboration with both acts bringing in their A-Game. Many won’t expect him on a top 10 Nigerian Songs list but see him climbing high with this new tune.

DJ Xclusive – Gimme Love ft. Duncan Mighty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-pUCp_FXUg

There is certainly not a doubt that Port Harcourt’s first song, Duncan Mighty is the most featured act currently in the country. Adding to the list of features, superstar disc jockey, DJ Xclusive engages him on yet another record.

The new song titled Gimme Love is a love song with lots of melodies embedded within and in usual fashion, DJ Xclusive scores yet another hit.

Dremo Ft. Mayorkun – Dapada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpnl8m-sc4U
DMW hip-hop artiste, Dremo has released his long awaited 9-tracks project titled ”Codename Vol. I” EP.

Off his outstanding extended play, Dremo features label-mate, Mayorkun on this Afrobeats single “Dapada”, produced by Benjamz.

Mr. Eazi – Property ft. Mo-T

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPSQjsHcrZs
A new entry from the Nigerian/Ghanaian music scene, it’s Mr. Eazi Property, download song, lyrics and video below

Mr Eazi takes it to a continental level as he features South African trumpeter, Mo-T of the Mi Casa band. On this new record, the flows and transitions are so exceptional.

On the song, Mr Eazi plays the role of a lover who is ready to lay it all for his love interest. In modern day, 80% of lovers wouldn’t dare to do that, but on this one, it’s an exceptional love story.

Skales Ft. Harmonize – Fire Waist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJEdzi2Kx48

Baseline Music frontline act – Skales is gearing up to release a new album titled “Mr Love”.

To stoke up the ember he decided to serve up this sizzling hot tune featuring Tanzanian act – Harmonize titled “Fire Waist”

Flavour – Time To Party ft. Diamond Platnumz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFUxr_dkqxw
One of the latest Nigerian songs of the moment. An exclusive African collabo of Nigeria and Tanzania, it’s Flavour Time To Party, ft Diamond Platnumz, download song, video below.

After the release of his gospel extended play titled “Divine” along side his prodigy, Semar G Weifur, contemporary highlife singer, Flavour goes back to the art of making music as he puts out this new one titled “Time To Party”.

Yemi Alade – Elele

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj6hSMcnBVY
Effyzzie Music diva Yemi Alade unlocks a new single named “Elele”, as she embarks on the USA/Canada leg of her “Black Magic World” tour.

Produced by Egar Boi, who also worked on her last hit “How I Feel”; “Elele” is a bold and refreshing afro-pop number, with all he makings of a continental summer smash.

At this rate, there is no stopping Miss Alade. Consume and share your thoughts below!

Notable Mention:
Lil Kesh – Again O

Our favourite indigenous rapper Lil Kesh is back, yes the YAGI boss drops his debut single of the year titled “Again O“.

After taking a little break Lil Kesh powers a new tune “Again O” for the parties and clubs. This song has potentials of turning into a banger.

Download These Songs From Source Below
SOURCE: https://tinamagazine.com/2018/07/top-10-nigerian-songs-released-in-july-2018-top-naija-songs.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018 by Drifty: 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
Nice.. One. Dremo Unbelieva ft Peruzzi the best on the list..!
Looks like Flavour career is dead in Nigeria, he's still big in Africa though

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018 by Emmafe(m): 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
I’ve not even heard any. Na Wetin be gain dy my repeat

Need a Samsung phone, check my signature biko

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
Still jamming dem songs!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018 by Robbin7(m): 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hmm
Re: Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018 by lilmax(m): 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
crap on crap

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018 by aquadude15: 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
h
Re: Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018 by fidelmarshal199: 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
This is definitely The most dumbest list I have ever seen

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018 by Homeboiy: 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
make I download some
Re: Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018 by Thebwoy: 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
Again OOO by lil-kesh and others

Dope song
Re: Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018 by Buharisef(m): 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
Raise Ur Hand If You've Not Heard Any, KOD(j.cole) and SCOPION(drake) all the way jawe.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018 by nnadychuks(m): 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
Only stainless should be in the list
1. Stainless
2. Stainless
3. Stainless
4. Stainless
5. Stainless
6. Stainless
7. Stainless
8. Stainless
9. Stainless
10.Stainless
Emmafe:

True talk. If we no make money wetin we gain

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018 by tolexy007(m): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
noise and wack lyrics as usual

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018 by Thebwoy: 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
fidelmarshal199:
This is definitely The most dumbest list I have ever seen

Who b this one

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018 by Sixteen2012: 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
This Dremo guy is really an interesting dude. He just replaced the old ice Prince. Bigger meat, kpa, unbeliever, dapada. His new album is dope. 8/10.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018 by mynaijadj(m): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
A lot of noise here... Ariwo ko ni music

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018 by TissuePaper: 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
What the fvck is this undecided
Re: Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018 by paradigmshift(m): 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
it's very obvious that you are here to promote davido record label mate dremo, lmao. wack list. kpa by dremo came days back ,same with Zoro. stop promoting crap songs.

the only song topping the chart is 2baba amaka .
d rest na crap

11 Likes

Re: Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018 by Wallade(m): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
Honestly, I listened to all and I wasn't attracted to any of them. May be I will "catch the bug" later.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018 by chicoMX(m): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
VictorAd- Wetin we gain

15 Likes

Re: Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018 by Cyoung4real(m): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
Emmafe:

bros, if you no hear the songs, wetin you gain?

Omo the banger dey on repeat since yesterday.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018 by Cyoung4real(m): 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
OP no be street if not KETTLE and WETIN WE GAIN for dey the list. and where is Aje by DDP?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
Emmafe:

Same here

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018 by shadrach77: 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
If it doesn't have Wizkid Soco it's a fake list lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018 by Emmafe(m): 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
Cyoung4real:

Lol, na everyday I dy share on my status. D song dy do me one kind.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
Wetin we gain by victor Ad and Oz ft falz - party, for me this and a few other tops the list, dremo album was quite dissapointing to me, felt only d track with Davido.
Re: Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018 by MiguelKingII(m): 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
Buharisef:
Raise Ur Hand If You've Heard Any, KOD(j.cole) and SCOPION(drake) all the way jawe.

Best Albums 2018 with Cardi B's Invasion of Privacy..!!!
Re: Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018 by MiguelKingII(m): 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
Immediately I saw Mr Eazi's Property I knew this list is crap SMH

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018 by dennisworld1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
that song have been on repeat since 2months agaun.it just gain popularity. WarriBOy this money we go make am thIs year
Cyoung4real:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RADIO MBAISE ; Meet Damian Anyanwu, The Inventor. Picture. / Top 10 Greatest Rappers Of All Time / Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.