Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,541 members, 7,827,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS (42245 Views)

AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Flatmate For Misplacing Her Item / OAU Student Pours Sniper Into Her Bunkmates Mouth During An Argument (Photos) / Delta Student Pours Hot Water On Boyfriend’s Eyes, Flees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS by etcsines: 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
missjo:

Sure, yourself?

Same here... Just wanted to know if we could be friends.. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS by ValCon888: 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
lexy2014:

Not just d hand but d whole person. Maybe she wanted to use her benefactor to make eba
You got that spot on. Lol!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS by mojibbz(m): 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
Nathansam:
So evil
For sale?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS by Taiwo20(m): 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
the girl na confirm witch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS by KanuSE: 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
Not surprised, after all they are the ones who have met the devil n held that crucial meeting. Besides apple matter, no one knows other agendas that were discussed....

Food for thought

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS by Ooye12: 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
Dis is three much Inside life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS by madenigga(m): 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
tell them not to call the police, cause i know they will just arrest her, and in less than 2 weeks bail her while your sister remains scarred for the rest of her life.

Tell them to hire boys to hold her, dont even beat her. just tie her rope around a chair and boil better hot water, d type they use in removing feather from chicken. once its at boiling condition pour it on her too make she too get her own scar.

She fair so her own go bloody.

.SIMPLE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS by missjo(f): 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
etcsines:

Same here... Just wanted to know if we could be friends.. grin grin grin
Lol,married chic here tho. But we could be friends if u promise to leave it at that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS by Duggedised12(f): 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
This is nothing short of attempt murder, this was premeditated,that girl is evil minded angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS by etcsines: 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
missjo:

Lol,married chic here tho. But we could be friends if u promise to leave it at that

Ooops!!!!

Never knew you were married tho...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS by dododawa1: 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
rentAcock:
The heart of man is indeed wicked.

Come and play the Nairaland Quiz today at 5PM and win N5,000. https://www.nairaland.com/5381674/naija-quiz-show-win-n5000
point of correction is WOMAN not MAN.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS by KanuSE: 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
missjo:

I see why the dude is on your case. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS by missjo(f): 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
etcsines:

Ooops!!!!

Never knew you were married tho...
Its fine. I get that a lot prolly cos of my dp.
Good thing my face is not showing cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS by dododawa1: 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
Buyitnaija:
A kind hearted person should help me with Glo airtime.. God bless you.. 07054059249...
is this person AFONJA or Igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS by etcsines: 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
missjo:

Its fine. I get that a lot prolly cos of my dp.
Good thing my face is not showing cheesy

Okay, if i may suggest..... that p.pix doesnt speak well of a married woman.

My opinion tho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS by missjo(f): 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
etcsines:

Okay, if i may suggest..... that p.pix doesnt speak well of a married woman.

My opinion tho
Oh well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS by Mustaphakehinde: 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hmmm. ( It is great to be great but it is greater to be human.)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS by cutefy: 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
That's how I accommodated a fresher into my hostel space. I left my bunk for him. I was using the reading room in the hostel for tdb where I read and sleep everyday just to make the dude comfortable.

This guy man later stole my laptop and my smartphone from my room while I was studying in the reading room. Worst of it is that I was preparing for my professional exams during that period. After that incidence, I just left the hostel space for him and relocated to the medical hostel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS by DevilhimseIf: 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

I see why the dude is on your case. wink
[/s]
Re: Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS by Hoodbilonia: 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
See as she ugly without make up
Re: Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS by DevilhimseIf: 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

Food for thought
[/s]
Re: Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS by Starhearts: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
They re fighting over man's prick
Re: Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS by imitateMe(m): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mays24:
Now, that's not a human being, she should be Jailed for life.
Why are you women so selfish and myopic?
She waited for the water to boil, yet her anger no go down? Women are fools o
Re: Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS by MILLERMannn: 5:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
odinson1:
women are the most selfish,cruel and wicked creatures on Earth...how can you pour hot water on someone you call a friend over an argument���
Especially if you have them as boss, you are finished.

1 Like

Re: Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS by Mays24(f): 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
imitateMe:

Why are you women so selfish and myopic?
She waited for the water to boil, yet her anger no go down? Women are fools o

Ask her.
Am i the culprit?
Re: Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS by MILLERMannn: 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
cutefy:
That's how I accommodated a fresher into my hostel space. I left my bunk for him. I was using the reading room in the hostel for tdb where I read and sleep everyday just to make the dude comfortable.

This guy man later stole my laptop and my smartphone from my room while I was studying in the reading room. Worst of it is that I was preparing for my professional exams during that period. After that incidence, I just left the hostel space for him and relocated to the medical hostel.

That was how I allowed a guy into my room during NYSC in order to use my hot plate to cook. I was outside talking to my friend. After the guy finished using it, he stole my flash drive.
Re: Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS by madenigga(m): 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
MILLERMannn:

That was how I allowed a guy into my room during NYSC in order to use my hot plate to cook. I was outside talking to my friend. After the guy finished using it, he stole my flash drive.
my own the guy stole my expensive watch, the guy was an indegene and wanted to intimidate me, d guy i show am say na village boy him be say na Ph blood i be.

1 Like

Re: Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS by Osobi32(m): 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
The fear of women is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS by Risingblue008(m): 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
Speechless
Re: Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS by Ramos16(m): 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:
The heart of woman is evil

How can you say that when the victim is a woman who forgave the culprit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teen Scammers Sold Fake Chanel & Hugo Boss Perfume That Was Actually Urine (Pix) / Young Thieves Nabbed With Cut To Size Gun During Operation In Ogun State.pics / 'Mad Man' Who Received N1.5 Million Alert During Interrogation Arrested In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.