Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

The Best Alternative For Admission In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Best Alternative For Admission In Nigeria (895 Views)

30 Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission / JAMB Reveals Those Who Will Get Admission In 2017/2018 Session / UTME Not For Admission, But For Ranking - Oloyede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Alternative For Admission In Nigeria by Bukolaphilip(m): 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
I know jamb has actually disappointed many of us, and that left us with questions like is it only Jamb someone can use to gain admission to a university?
I am here with the answer today. which is NO.
there is what will call direct entry you can check your jamb brochure for this. with this direct entry you don't need Jamb to gain admission to universities and also this enables you to gain automatic admission to 200L ion any university of your choice.
then what is direct entry?
Direct entry is and admission entrance mode for students with Alevel certificate I.E IJMBE, JUPEB, DIPLOMA, NCE AND OND.
Do i have to wait for years before getting this certificate?
no. IJMBE, JUPEB AND DIPLOMA are just 9 months course. after that you will meet up with your mate in 200L.
where can i register?
You can register for IJMBE, JUPEB, DIPLOMA AND PART TIME NCE(3YEARS) at SOLUTION EDUCATIONAL NETWORK SCHOOL OF ADVANCED LEVEL PROGRAM OGBOMOSO OYO STATE. CALL MR. BUKOLA ON 07065858565 OR VISIT www.sen.com.ng to register.
What advantages to i have if i register with them?
1. low tuition fee
2. 100% admission guaranteed
3. effective lectures
4. comfortable hostels
so what are you waiting for??

You can also enroll for KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION ORO *PART TIME NCE* instead of waiting donkey years for colleges admission you get it easily with us and its still 3years.
So don't sit idle visit www.sen.com.ng or call 07065858565
Your admission is guaranteed.
Www.sen.com.ng now

Re: The Best Alternative For Admission In Nigeria by Bukolaphilip(m): 10:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ogbomoso Oyo state
Re: The Best Alternative For Admission In Nigeria by Bukolaphilip(m): 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
Yes
Re: The Best Alternative For Admission In Nigeria by Bukolaphilip(m): 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2019
Registration closes soon. Register now.... Its the most cheapest and the most reliable in the country now
Re: The Best Alternative For Admission In Nigeria by Bukolaphilip(m): 11:11pm On Sep 04, 2019
Juoeb
Re: The Best Alternative For Admission In Nigeria by Bukolaphilip(m): 10:45am On Sep 06, 2019
Join us now
Re: The Best Alternative For Admission In Nigeria by Bukolaphilip(m): 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
Join us now... And your admission is guaranteed. No jamb needed
Re: The Best Alternative For Admission In Nigeria by edoairways: 7:55am On Jan 08, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Hi / Top Courses In High Demand In The World Today / Yabatech Admission Inquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.