Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Gods Kingdom Rules - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gods Kingdom Rules (427 Views)

The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December / There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gods Kingdom Rules by Ceromtrue: 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mat 24:14

This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations. Then shall the end come
Re: Gods Kingdom Rules by BabbanBura(m): 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ceromtrue:
I hope this does not snowball into something else as a teacher calls for revenge on churches in Kano Over alleged demolition of Mosque in Rivers State.

The teacher identified as Jazuli Ishaq Muhammad shared on a social media group called “Prophet Muhammad s.a.w.s is my hero” that Muslims from any part of the world should support his plan to demolish all the churches in Kano state

"WE ARE INVITING ALL MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS FROM ANY PART OF THE WORLD FOR THE DEMOLISH OF ALL CHURCHES IN KANO STATE FOR THE REVENGE OF DIMOLISHED OF MASJID BY GOVERNOR WIKE OF RIVER STATE AND HI IS CLAIMING THAT HIS STATE IS NOT ISLAMIC STATE IS FOR CHRIST ONLY… HE DON’T THINK HE IS A LEADER…. SO WE WILL REVENGE TOMMORROW INSHALLAH IN KANO STATE WE WILL NOT ALLOW ANY CHURCH ADD ONE DAYS. WE ARE INVITING MUSLIM BROTHER AND SISTER IF YOU DON’T HAVE TIME PRAY FOR ALLAH REGIOUS. UP ISLAM UP ISLAM"

https://lailasnews.com/man-calls-on-muslims-to-demolish-all-churches-in-kano-to-revenge-wike-demolishing-central-mosque/amp/

Why are these people dragging Nigeria backward this way nah!
Re: Gods Kingdom Rules by Vulcanheph(m): 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
The Idiot Can't even Spell......mtchew!
Re: Gods Kingdom Rules by sorextee(m): 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
Before I comment out of sentiments, did wike explain why he demolished the mosque in rivers state?
I saw d news yday but was too lazy to read it.
Re: Gods Kingdom Rules by sagenaija: 8:45am On Aug 27, 2019
Empiree, Is this how the 'religion of peace' works?
Is it "peace on our terms"? Or mutually beneficial peace?
Re: Gods Kingdom Rules by Empiree: 10:26am On Aug 27, 2019
sagenaija:
Empiree, Is this how the 'religion of peace' works?
Is it "peace on our terms"? Or mutually beneficial peace?
Guy, why are you so hypocritical?. Hypocrisy is very bad you know?. Why didn't you question or blame Christianity when Wike demolished mosque in PH?. Most Muslim comments made no reference to Christianity or blame Christianity for Wike's action. Why would you question Islam on the basis of what a man said in Kano?.

Besides did you verify veracity of this article?. Be sensible next time.
Re: Gods Kingdom Rules by sagenaija: 11:16am On Aug 28, 2019
Be sensible Empiree. (Have you taken camel urine of late? grin)
Wike did not call for a fight against Moslems.
On the other hand the guy in the article did call for a fight against churches.

I will hold you responsible for confirming the veracity of articles and things you post since you brought that up. So, please take note.
Re: Gods Kingdom Rules by Empiree: 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
sagenaija:
Be sensible Emp.iree. (Have you taken camel urine of late? grin)
Wike did not call for a fight against Moslems.
On the other hand the guy in the article did call for a fight against churches.

I will hold you responsible for confirming the veracity of articles and things you post since you brought that up. So, please take note.

Re: Gods Kingdom Rules by sagenaija: 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
Empiree
Moslems apologists have distorted the picture of how Islam spread.

Empiree here is doing just the same – distort the picture of how Islam spread and still spreads.

Moslems are understandably ashamed of acknowledging the REAL reasons for the spread of Islam.

It was only when Mohamed turned to violence and oppression that we find large conversions to Islam:
For instance, MOSLEM WRITINGS report a large number of conversions that took place after the assassination of a woman who had criticized Islam:
Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasul Allah (The Life of Muhammad), A. Guillaume, tr. (New York: Oxford University Press, 1980), p. 676. –
“When the apostle heard what she had said he said, "Who will rid me of Marwan’s daughter?" Umayr bin Adiy al-Khatmi who was with him heard him, and that very night he went to her house and killed her. In the morning he came to the apostle and told him what he had done and he said, "You have helped God and His apostle, O Umayr!" When he asked if he would have to bear any evil consequences the apostle said, "Two goats won’t butt their heads about her," so Umayr went back to his people. . . . The day after Bint Marwan was killed the men of B. Khatma became Muslims because they saw the power of Islam.”

Some were directly threatened with death (in the presence of Mohamed) if they didn’t convert:
“[Muhammad] said: "Woe to you, Abu Sufyan, isn’t it time that you recognize that I am God’s apostle?" He answered, "As to that I still have some doubt." I said to him, "Submit and testify that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad is the apostle of God before you lose your head," so he did so.” Page 547 of above.
Abu Sufyan doubted the prophethood of Mouhamed, yet he was told to convert before he lost his head. Fully aware of the countless people that had been murdered by Mohamed, Abu Sufyan submitted to the Prophet.

Thus, fear of death played a crucial role in converting people to Islam. Since Islam didn’t really take root until Mohamed began spreading it through violence, fear of death may have been the single most important factor in the early spread of Islam.

(1) (Reply)

Fake Miracle: Pastor Chris Okafor Speaks After Video Of Him Healing The Woman Wi / Fulfilling Your Needs First / Kanye West Shares His Testimony At Joel Osteen's Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.