Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Friend's Reply After His Friend Told Him To Open 'My Computer' In His Computer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Friend's Reply After His Friend Told Him To Open 'My Computer' In His Computer (1093 Views)

My Computer Usually Wipes Off All My Saved Files Anytime It Goes Off / My Computer Is Infected With A Very Deadly Virus / QUBE QL 21345 ALL-IN-ONE COMPUTER In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friend's Reply After His Friend Told Him To Open 'My Computer' In His Computer by HgsMediaPlus: 12:15am On Aug 27, 2019
Friend's Reply After His Friend Told Him To Open 'My Computer' In His Computer, Celebrity , Others Reacts

This is the most hilarious chat i have seen today

A friend whose friend ask him to open 'my computer' in his computer has got many social media users cracking with his reply during a chat session.

The friend who asked for an assistant from his friend in a computer was ask to open 'my computer' in his computer, and his reply stirred reactions online.

Celebrity like Deyemi Okanlanwo and others reacted to his reply

@deyemitheactor: Boss vs Nigerian student employee

@dozzyrose: this computer go hear word

@de_boss7: one see brother, brother wey no well, brother wet no get sense

Watch and see more:
Source: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/08/see-what-friend-replied-after-he-was.html?m=1

Re: Friend's Reply After His Friend Told Him To Open 'My Computer' In His Computer by HgsMediaPlus: 12:15am On Aug 27, 2019
See More HERE

Re: Friend's Reply After His Friend Told Him To Open 'My Computer' In His Computer by HgsMediaPlus: 12:16am On Aug 27, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Friend's Reply After His Friend Told Him To Open 'My Computer' In His Computer by Chepos1(m): 12:18am On Aug 27, 2019
How can he say he's computer literate?

Re: Friend's Reply After His Friend Told Him To Open 'My Computer' In His Computer by zoeA: 1:49am On Aug 27, 2019
Computer illiterate grin

Meanwhile if u need PDF ebooks like this����whatsapp 08179176060

Re: Friend's Reply After His Friend Told Him To Open 'My Computer' In His Computer by chiommy123(f): 6:38am On Aug 27, 2019
But he was just joking with his friend
Re: Friend's Reply After His Friend Told Him To Open 'My Computer' In His Computer by SODbaba2(m): 6:47am On Aug 27, 2019
Many people running mouth like waterfall on the comment section don't know that my computer is an icon on Windows pc

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Laptop / Wintouch K701 Educational Tablet 16GB 1GB / Making Dollars In Nigeria The Chat Way:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.