Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Tiwa Savage Is Young Enough To Be My Daughter - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Is Young Enough To Be My Daughter - Kemi Olunloyo (667 Views)

“sophia Always Has Sex With Davido When He Visits His Daughter” – Kemi Olunloyo / Meet Mitchell Anu Adeleke, Davido's 1st Daughter - Kemi Olunloyo / D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Is Young Enough To Be My Daughter - Kemi Olunloyo by Olusharp(m): 7:20am On Aug 27, 2019
Nigerian self acclaimed and controversial investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has opened up on her new friendship with top female celebrity, Tiwa Savage.

Kemi Olunloyo in her statement said Tiwa Savage is young enough to be her daughter but she stressed that the artiste is her new friend as they are source of inspiration to one another.

She said, “ My new friend is young enough to be my daughter. She inspired me and I inspire her. Pray for @tiwasavage and @HNNAfrica and for any woman who feels that it’s too late for them. Tiwa and I share our own personal… “

https://www.linjust.com.ng/tiwa-savage-is-young-enough-to-be-my-daughter-kemi-olunloyo.html
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Young Enough To Be My Daughter - Kemi Olunloyo by Bluezy13(m): 7:34am On Aug 27, 2019
...and any woman who feels that it's too late for them"

Hehehe...

Always being sarcastic.
If one is not careful, one will mistake her sarcasm for compliments.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Young Enough To Be My Daughter - Kemi Olunloyo by papiru: 7:42am On Aug 27, 2019
at almost 40
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Young Enough To Be My Daughter - Kemi Olunloyo by meobizy(f): 10:13am On Aug 27, 2019
We’re doing State Stupid Facts now? Ok. Let me blow readers’ minds small: Kemi Olulonyo is old enough to birth Tiwa Savage. Booyah!!! I finish work.

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Iyabo Reacts To Video Of South Africans Burning A Nigerian Alive / Tacha's First Video After Bbnaija Hits 1 Million Views / Bobrisky Speaks On ‘journey To Transforming Into A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.