Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 (39649 Views)

Aisha Balarabe Bawa's Thesis Plagiarized By Amos Ngaruiya, A Kenyan Lecturer / Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Youngest Student, Admitted At 6, Graduated 14 / 132 First Class Students Among 9298 To Graduate At Unn's 47th Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by MycroftHolmes: 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by Nukilia: 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
PureGoldh:
Congratulations

This is the kinda news that I love to hear not that Of Osun state government which is restricting students from leaving secondary school if they are not up to 18yrs.

May your days be long bro! This country is spiraling down to hell and the youths are also fueling it

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by oluwasegun007(m): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
Wtf
Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by PureGoldh(m): 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
Nukilia:

May your days be long bro! This country is spiraling down to hell and the youths are also fueling it

May yours be longer too sir....

We really need tO wake up and get Nigeria working as we always wish.

Let's shun corruption and embrace Good deeds.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by jaymee0(m): 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
PureGoldh:
Congratulations

This is the kinda news that I love to hear not that Of Osun state government which is restricting students from leaving secondary school if they are not up to 18yrs.

My dear... Its really saddening oo- the fact that Nigeria is this backwards. We're in fuckin 2019 for crying out loud

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by Nukilia: 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
PureGoldh:

May yours be longer too sir....
We really need tO wake up and get Nigeria working as we always wish.
Let's shun corruption and embrace Good deeds.

Beyond good deeds, common sense!

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by PureGoldh(m): 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
jaymee0:

My dear... Its really saddening oo- the fact that Nigeria is this backwards. We're in fuckin 2019 for crying out loud

Sometimes I wonder if these our leaders that do tour the world on daily basis actually look into how developed those countries that do visit is or are....then come back and try to fix our own country so that we will be up to standard.

9ja matter just weak me bro
Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by Caseless: 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
adecz:
grin grin

Meanwhile, in black man's country ↓↓
this one na special kid. Did you finish secondary school at 14?
Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by Caseless: 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
He looks like a politician or someone I know here.

Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by brathan: 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
His Autism is high. It's a hormone responsible for knowledge and I. Q. His, is so excess!. Whatever he reads or sees he understand and retain it fast.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by jaymee0(m): 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2019
PureGoldh:

Sometimes I wonder if these our leaders that do your the world on daily basis actually look into how developed those countries that do visit is or are....then come back and try to fix our own country so that we will be up to standard.

9ja matter just weak me bro

In my candid opinion, I think we need to improve on our educational sector. I mean from the grassroot. Kids nowadays are growing up with a wrong mentality...

As for our leaders, they are too powerful and I personally don't expect them to change. (At least not anytime soon)

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by PureGoldh(m): 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
jaymee0:

In my candid opinion, I think we need to improve on our educational sector. I mean from the grassroot. Kids nowadays are growing up with a wrong mentality...

As for our leaders, they are too powerful and I personally don't expect them to change. (At least not anytime soon)

Your last paragraph speaks volume... Seriously, Nigeria is a country where the masses don't have a say in the day to day running of governmental activities in the country.
If you talk anyhow... SARS go just come carry yOu and label you Yahoo boy
Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by jaymee0(m): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
PureGoldh:

Your last paragraph speaks volume... Seriously, Nigeria is a country where the masses don't have a say in the day to day running of governmental activities in the country.
If you talk anyhow... SARS go just come carry yOu and label you Yahoo boy

SARS better. "DSS".

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by PureGoldh(m): 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
jaymee0:

SARS better. "DSS".

Lwkmd... No be lie my brother. grin
Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by Legendguru: 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
hmmm
Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by littlemaster001(m): 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
PROUDLY SOUTHERN KADUNA...

WE IN SOUTHERN KADUNA ARE PROUD OF YOU.

NO MATTER THE KILLINGS, MARGINALIZATION AND PERSECUTIONS AGAINST WE ( SOUTHERN KADUNA CHRISTIANS ), WE WILL CONTINUE TO SHINE AND DOMINATE IN OUR CHOSEN FIELDS OF HUMAN ENDEAVOUR.

PROUDLY SOUTHERN KADUNA
Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by SURElee(f): 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
At what age did he enter creche, nursery and secondary school that he entered university at 6yrs to graduate at 14yrs?

This is how they rush kids.
Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by Zinny25(f): 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
really so he didn't attend primary and secondary school.... I'm not understanding please

Nice one though
Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by PeacenLove2: 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
adecz:
grin grin

Exactly! But who do this race this strong thing na? Imagine this boy from that particular state. Destiny changers, God pass all of una sha.
Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by madenigga(m): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
adecz:
grin grin

lol
Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by baby124: 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
He attended a course. Not a graduate. Shame on Nigerian press:

. In 2011, his father wanted to challenge his son, so he wrote to the university to see if he could participate in a philosophy course for bright children between the age of eight and thirteen. They agreed, and Joshua was the youngest student ever accepted. He even passed with distinction.

https://spectacularmag.com/2019/01/10/joshua-beckford-a-person-with-autism-acclaimed-most-brilliant-boy-in-world/
Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by 1forall: 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
adecz:
grin grin

LAWL grin
Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by ceeceeuwa: 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
This is the real " wizkid "!

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by bewla(m): 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
kokomaster3d:
Just like that, this boy is now a celebrity.
Atleast some thing good come out the land
Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by ufotty2001: 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
Me I graduated at 35yrs
Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by Anijay1212(m): 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
keryj:
Sweet boy
Sweet wetin? Mind yaself o...
Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by Rajosh(m): 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
he is more intelligent than baba
Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
adecz:
grin grin

Uncle that's the same system in US, Canada and European countries, the secondary school leaving age is 18 and and primary school leaving age is 12. Only if the child is gifted is when there are exceptions to these things so please read up to enlighten yourself. Thank me later smiley
Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by Zephd1h(m): 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
Great northern achievement
Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by Realslimshady(m): 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2019
PlayerMeji:
Lol..

Working on building a school up North..

Still laughing... Who and who will attend... The ones Jónà built no be Almajiris dey dere na they use am sleep.

I can bet you once he turns his back the elders up North will tell the students it's Haram to study.

Just imagine...

Just imagine, a grown up talking
Have you ever been to the north? Have you ever been to any school in the north? Stop speaking out of ignorance
Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by cuteboy2: 12:01am On Aug 30, 2019
A 14yr old is coming to build secondary school for El Rufai. Meanwhile the midget governort is busy paying salary to Boko Haram members and bandits.

BTW what course did the boy study at Oxford?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Regretting Going To College Of Education / ASUU Strike: Results From Universities Chapters Nationwide / Parents Of Dowen Students On A Zoom Call: Mother Flares up, Ex-Counselor Admits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.