Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction (50292 Views)

The Struggle To Board A Bus At Iyana Ipaja, Lagos Due To Okada Ban / Truck Collides With Bus In Agulu, Anambra,16 Killed (Graphic Photos) / The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by mrZENographer: 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
Nawaoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by iPhoneRepairer: 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
Thank God for divine protection

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by thesicilian: 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
If to say Dangote is a Yoruba man, people would have been saying those accidents are ritual
So northerners don't do rituals?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by Hausaman(m): 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
thesicilian:

So northerners don't do rituals?!

It is an abomination to do rituals in the North, because of Islam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by picoba(m): 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
They buy truck, put in the road to be killing people. But you never see them using the road.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by thesicilian: 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
Hausaman:

This is hands down the most illogical statement I have heard this year.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
dangote truck and accident na inlaw them be... 5&6 brothers in crime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
If to say Dangote is a Yoruba man, people would have been saying those accidents are ritual
Dem tell you say Hausa no dey do ritual too ni.... bro, juju no sabi tribe o... it's a free market where any one can go in to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by stormborn28(m): 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
diportivo:

this one na cargo bus na

how is it god is good??

sensational topic undecided
yeah...a cargo bus... Maximum of three persons in that bus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by klasiqo(m): 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
celebgistz2:
Watch the video HERE
shey werey Koni awon people Yi bayi.... They should do something about this people.... Abeg... Government gan no dey help with bad roads all over the country... I tire ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by francisisking: 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
I swear this people are doing this intentionally, that is how one nearly crush me and my uncle on top bike in the village... Na God save us that day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by obentenyson(m): 11:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
More like another alert for dangote be that.... this dangote killer truck no be ordinary again. we need to investigate dangote spiritually..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by Unrated900(m): 11:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
You did not stated if your driver was the one driving rough

We thank God for you as well.

But if it were to be Dangote driver who drove rough and hit your vehicle the world would have know that Dangote driver are careless driver

Like the ones in toll gate and sango ifo road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by obentenyson(m): 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
Hausaman:

foolish statement. your brain needs factory reset...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by gladisa7: 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
baba don get alert like this!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by Emotionss: 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
Me an just trying to imagine if dangote is an igbo man. The Nigerian media house for done carry the matter for head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by lilyheaven: 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
Effects of bad Road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by DevilhimseIf: 11:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
i repeat
i a saner clime where judiciary is the last hope of a common man
Dangote will not even be the 50th richest person in his country because judging from the kind of accidents his trucks have weekly he'll be paying damages in millions every week

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by openmine(m): 11:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
The rate at which these trucks esp that of dangote contribute to the growing number of casualties in our roads is getting beyond alarming!

in saner climes,such incidents will make the victims(in this case the passengers) very rich because the passengers will hire lawyers to sue dangote and make them pay heavily for the recklessness of their drivers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by openmine(m): 11:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
i repeat
Dangote will not even be the 50th richest person in his country because judging from the kind of accidents his trucks have weekly he'll be paying damages in millions every week
exactly...that will ensure that he sacks these unprofessional drivers and hire competent ones!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by Onosage2: 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
Thank you Jesus, the Lord is wonderful...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by EdiAbali: 11:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
Maybe a member prayed that God should locate him with Dangote truck full of blessings and God didn't hear the prayer well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by Chukalemon(m): 11:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
Tufiakwa.who knows if this dangotes money is clean. undecided kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by dinomcjohn: 12:14am On Aug 28, 2019
To God be the glory. We can say it a million times and it will still sound sweet "" GOD is good"" and God truly showed His goodness to a God is good set of passengers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by Sirmuel1(m): 12:14am On Aug 28, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Dangote should do something about all these blood sacrifices in Edo state.
70% of all the fatalities of Dangote trucks accidents are Edo people in edoland. Why. ??

What meaningful corporate social responsibilities are all his companies doing for Edo as a state??

Dangote has 2 big Factories in Lokoja, and Ogun state. So his Trucks and Trailers are always passing through Edo state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by eddieguru(m): 12:15am On Aug 28, 2019
God be praise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by gift2xl: 12:20am On Aug 28, 2019
DANGOTE AND GOD IS GOOD MOTORS NA 5 &6.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by ebhomien123: 12:20am On Aug 28, 2019
lipsrsealed all of una just blind at thesame time yna? read very well na the bus driver loose control and hit the trailer na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by Christmasdon(m): 12:26am On Aug 28, 2019
my own nahsay pesin no die.Alleluia!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 28, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
i repeat

so why are they calling God up and down? why not sue him?

Where I live I watch out for the make of the car when crossing the road because if you have an expensive car then you'll have decent enough insurance and my pain can be compensated. Not that I'm looking for an accident because health is the gift of life but if you Bleep wit my health then it's comforting to know that...

why doesn't Nigeria work on insurance can't someone just monopolize the whole concept? do you guys have a department of motor vehicles, that would be a great place to start! lipsrsealed

shi my fridge and cooker is insured and others insure their lives undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction by rohaan: 12:39am On Aug 28, 2019
This Is Really Great Work. Thank You For Sharing Such A Good And Useful Information Here In The Blog Reusable boot Covers

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) / Accident At Atakpo Delta, 14 Dead - Graphic Photos / Planes Wedged Together After Collision At Aberdeen Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.