Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Where To Lease A Trailer Vehicle? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Where To Lease A Trailer Vehicle? (1740 Views)

A Trailer Burning Along Ibadan-Ife Express Way / How Much Does It Cost To Ship A Trailer Head From Europe To Lagos / How Much Will A Trailer Cost. I Need One Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Lease A Trailer Vehicle? by abdulizom(m): 11:27am On May 16, 2007
Can I Get Trailer Vehicle For Leasing?

can anybody tell or link me to where I can get trailer head or complete trailer vehicle for hire/rate and weekly or monthly. please if any link let me know
Re: Where To Lease A Trailer Vehicle? by bebe2007(m): 11:42am On May 16, 2007
I work in a leasing company. We can be of help. Is it you that wants it personally or is it your company? there are some criteria you have to meet. You do understand lease i hope. We buy the truck(new we don't buy second hand) we give it to you and you pay monthly rent and VAT on it and after the lease term it becomes yours (direct finance lease). send me a mail if you are interested. lecon@yahoo.com (Attention Bebe).
Re: Where To Lease A Trailer Vehicle? by klan(f): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2007
;d
Re: Where To Lease A Trailer Vehicle? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2007
Re: Where To Lease A Trailer Vehicle? by Chigotex(f): 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2007
You can yet at container terminals around. There is one at Abule oshun - SAPID CONTAINER TERMINAL.
I know they have tailers, but not sure if they lease out but try they may further link you up
Re: Where To Lease A Trailer Vehicle? by MP007(m): 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2007
u HAUL
Re: Where To Lease A Trailer Vehicle? by eizod(m): 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2007
well i also work in a leasing company and i can help you structure the lease if you are interested
but the lease would be based on your income and disposable income. so if you are interested you
can reach me on 08023734285
Re: Where To Lease A Trailer Vehicle? by obua: 10:50am On Jun 08, 2007
I have at my disposal  2 trucks/trailer heads( DAF/Mercedes) They are located in Portharcourt.
You can reach me on  0803 520 1017 or ifyobua@yahoo.com
Re: Where To Lease A Trailer Vehicle? by amastar: 8:32am On Feb 04, 2009
i have a volvo truck head to sell or lease on a weekly or monthly basis. email and let me know your plan and see if we can work something out. shi_y60@yahoo.com
Re: Where To Lease A Trailer Vehicle? by Sequoia(m): 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2009
amastar:

i have a volvo truck head to sell or lease on a weekly or monthly basis. email and let me know your plan and see if we can work something out. shi_y60@yahoo.com

obua:

I have at my disposal 2 trucks/trailer heads( DAF/Mercedes) They are located in Portharcourt.
You can reach me on 0803 520 1017 or ifyobua@yahoo.com

wildfusion:

I can give you a mack trailer head, double axle immediately in exellent condition. I would send you photo shots if you need. you may call 08037077317. In case you need it with the flat back i would also provide.

lets all see some pictures - internal and external. mighty interested.

(1) (Reply)

volkswagen passat 2001 model 4 Sale / Making The Auto Section Safe For Buyers. / 2004 HONDA CIVIC HYBRID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.