Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) (83129 Views)

Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan / Jude Okoye Rides Bicycle With His Kids And Paul Okoye's / Timi Dakolo Ties Towel, Seats On Bicycle With His 3 Children (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
Small body wit big guts[color=#000099][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
jnoz23:
DAT guys comment is disappointing

Na very stvpid Guy
Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
WizKid omo ologo, I'm a fan of his voice and music and of course is Lowkey on social media

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by spiritofundz: 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
madenigga:
when you see me drive bye.

somebody gimme a reply cheesy

i go splash you water
Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by wamide042(m): 11:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
Some stupid bloggers will come now and tell us that ""wizkid rides N200M bicycle in the street of lagos""
Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:56am On Aug 29, 2019
abeniagbon:
WHO GOD HAD BLESS NO MAN CAN CAUSE

Yes ooo cool

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by davades(m): 1:55am On Aug 29, 2019
Holla at ur boy
Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Toreddo3679(m): 3:24am On Aug 29, 2019
SaintHilary:

Check well your girlfriend might b one of them
nice upper cut

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by SNakwada: 6:37am On Aug 29, 2019
Be careful kidnappers are every where this days
Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Meteng: 9:10am On Aug 29, 2019
Amazingman:
And so, should he ride it on water?

My brother, I tire o

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by haleymoon: 9:51am On Aug 29, 2019
Na this kind thing de make kidnapping de hungry me lol
Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 10:48am On Aug 29, 2019
happybee:
Just look at 'em hoes in the comment section shouting 'baby baby' upandan.
undecided

I also saw this my bro.and I even starred at their pictures o.I was expecting to see a comment like yours .walahi money must be made .I am sure those ladies will voluntarily give wizkid their bodies if they see him .

Even the older ones are not left out
Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by mozona(m): 11:24am On Aug 29, 2019
make him come ride the bike for ajegunle nah
Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Tersorio(m): 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Whaoooooo. I love his new hair style.
#Holla at your boy
Read my signature.

This morning, I was going to read the bible to know what God wants me to say to my online families. I was hoping to hear bible verses or quotes, I heard the Holy Spirit say, Close it and then He said to me repeatedly ---
Take The Stage Lord And Have Your Way.
I'm Just A Vessel & Nothing More.
When You're Done, Please Take The Glory.
I'm Satisfied Just To See You Glorified.
That is someone's heart cry this morning. If you are that person, sing it over and over and over again to the Lord. Let that be your prayers all through today. Tell Him to have his way in your life.
I'm Satisfied, Just To See You Glorified.
Amen!
Good Morning FAM.

That prayer is just what I needed right now
Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
Tersorio:

That prayer is just what I needed right now

Whaooooo Bless God.
You can google the song Nathaniel Bassey.
Sing it over again. Let God have His way in your Life.
God Bless You
Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
Risingblue008:
Small body wit big guts.
smiley
Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2019
spiritofundz:

i go splash you water
cheesy
Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by opebiboy: 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
Lame

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video / Kunle Afolayan: How Nollywood Actresses Make Their Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.