Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,965 members, 7,835,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Mercy Johnson In A Romantic Dance With Husband As She Celebrates 35th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson In A Romantic Dance With Husband As She Celebrates 35th Birthday (30715 Views)

Rachel Oniga: Mercy Johnson In Tears Over Tribute To Late Actress (Video) / Mabel Makun, AY's Wife Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) / Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson In A Romantic Dance With Husband As She Celebrates 35th Birthday by ChrisyChris: 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Really? Martial, Lingard, Rashford and Pogba

How are they related to Mercy Johnson?

Hbd Mercy

Re: Mercy Johnson In A Romantic Dance With Husband As She Celebrates 35th Birthday by Angelfrost(m): 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
SoftP:
They made it seems like Marriage is a bed of roses, but indoor, the woman dey para

& the guy dey lash anyhow base on code

That's maturity... Were you expecting her to put all her marital woes online for you to gloat over??!... Just congratulate her, and move on.
Re: Mercy Johnson In A Romantic Dance With Husband As She Celebrates 35th Birthday by BarrElChapo(m): 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
Na you him dey lash bah
SoftP:
They made it seems like Marriage is a bed of roses, but indoor, the woman dey para

& the guy dey lash anyhow base on code
Re: Mercy Johnson In A Romantic Dance With Husband As She Celebrates 35th Birthday by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
Babe looks like she is hiding something.
I hope you are truly happy.
Stay strong.
Re: Mercy Johnson In A Romantic Dance With Husband As She Celebrates 35th Birthday by SoftP(m): 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
Angelfrost:

That's maturity... Were you expecting her to put all her marital woes online for you to gloat over??!... Just congratulate her, and move on.

Olodo,
Did u read my comment @all
Re: Mercy Johnson In A Romantic Dance With Husband As She Celebrates 35th Birthday by Nekky5(f): 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
I admire this woman's maturity towards marriage.she get sense. Happy birthday Mercy .
Re: Mercy Johnson In A Romantic Dance With Husband As She Celebrates 35th Birthday by Reelmii: 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
thats how starz do
Re: Mercy Johnson In A Romantic Dance With Husband As She Celebrates 35th Birthday by Angelfrost(m): 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
SoftP:

Olodo,
Did u read my comment @all

Yes I did... Did you read your comment before posting it?
Re: Mercy Johnson In A Romantic Dance With Husband As She Celebrates 35th Birthday by Kingshuaib: 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
This guy sabi lie die
Aku2078:
Am currently in Japan....I saw buhari live!!!

That man is just too old to rule a nation
Re: Mercy Johnson In A Romantic Dance With Husband As She Celebrates 35th Birthday by joannajragsdale: 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
The driving distance from Houston, TX to San Antonio, TX is 197 miles. The flight distance is approximately 189 miles. How is the approximate cost of a flight and driving the distance between Houston, TX and San Antonio, TX?
Re: Mercy Johnson In A Romantic Dance With Husband As She Celebrates 35th Birthday by mixta140: 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
Rilwayne001:
She's getting ugly cheesy shocked

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Mercy Johnson In A Romantic Dance With Husband As She Celebrates 35th Birthday by DonDaniDee(m): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
Edo guys, the most romantic guys in naija.
Re: Mercy Johnson In A Romantic Dance With Husband As She Celebrates 35th Birthday by naijajobx: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
Oh
Re: Mercy Johnson In A Romantic Dance With Husband As She Celebrates 35th Birthday by blowjohn(m): 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
PureGoldh:
This woman is extremely beautiful

orga.
Check the meaning of 'extreme ' again.
Re: Mercy Johnson In A Romantic Dance With Husband As She Celebrates 35th Birthday by whitering: 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
The cosmetic surgeon botched her nose job.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" / Ayomide Adeoye Luke Gets N500k From Oshiyoye Olusegun / Mimi Orjiekwe Attacked By Robbers Because Of Fuel Scarcity(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.