Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,997 members, 7,863,589 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

Nigerian Lady In Search For Uber Driver Who 'crashed' Her Breast And Took Phone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady In Search For Uber Driver Who 'crashed' Her Breast And Took Phone (630 Views)

My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks / Cultists Rape Job Seekers In Imo And Took Their Nude Pictures. / Photo Of 41-Year-Old Driver Who Raped A 78-Year-Old Woman In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady In Search For Uber Driver Who 'crashed' Her Breast And Took Phone by SleekGist: 11:06am On Aug 28, 2019
A young Nigerian lady has taken to social media to  reveal the identity of a car service driver who allegedly assaulted her. The lady identified as Samantha Otobo narrated her claims on her Instagram page.

Otobo explained that she ordered the service on Saturday, August 24, around 2:00am, but unfortunately for her, the driver had attacked her instead. According to her, the car service driver took his car key and scratched her with it on her breast, and also proceeded to break her phone.

She wrote;

I booked this Uber on Saturday around past 2am. This man used his car key to crash my Breast and also he broke my phone just because I told him to follow the traffic light. I went to Uber office and they deny him of them been their driver. Pls help me search for this man.
See full gist here

https://sleekgist.com/uncategorized-en/nigerian-lady-in-search-for-uber-driver-who-crashed-her-breast-and-took-phone/

Re: Nigerian Lady In Search For Uber Driver Who 'crashed' Her Breast And Took Phone by PureGoldh(m): 11:07am On Aug 28, 2019
Things are really happening in dx our country oh
Re: Nigerian Lady In Search For Uber Driver Who 'crashed' Her Breast And Took Phone by SpencerM(m): 11:11am On Aug 28, 2019
2am�anty is it Nite vigil ya going by that
Re: Nigerian Lady In Search For Uber Driver Who 'crashed' Her Breast And Took Phone by bejick(m): 11:29am On Aug 28, 2019
just like that
Re: Nigerian Lady In Search For Uber Driver Who 'crashed' Her Breast And Took Phone by Tallesty1(m): 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
First time I am seeing a crashed breast

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady In Search For Uber Driver Who 'crashed' Her Breast And Took Phone by dotman4real007(m): 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
Anty I doubt your story, telling the driver to obey traffic light is not enough for him to assult you. You probably abused him. Just looking at you self it is obvious that you be olosho wey Sabi lie welaa grin
Re: Nigerian Lady In Search For Uber Driver Who 'crashed' Her Breast And Took Phone by deltateam: 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
dotman4real007:
Anty I doubt your story, telling the driver to obey traffic light is not enough for him to assult you. You probably abused him. Just looking at you self it is obvious that you be olosho wey Sabi lie welaa grin

Are you nuts? Does what you type show you are mentally okay?

Seun come and see the dim wits making up your 2 million population celebration.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Search For Uber Driver Who 'crashed' Her Breast And Took Phone by dotman4real007(m): 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
deltateam:

Are you nuts? Does what you type show you are mentally okay?

Seun come and see the dim wits making up your 2 million population celebration.

You are the dimwit!!!
So you think everyone will believe you hook and sinker?
Ode!!! Read your article again and edit the lies you cookedup there to a more believable lie. He can't assault you because you told him to obey traffic light.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Search For Uber Driver Who 'crashed' Her Breast And Took Phone by Bachwezi(m): 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
Close that useless breast abeg u are d type that will be abusing uber drivers on steering. Where where u coming from at that time of day night church abi

Re: Nigerian Lady In Search For Uber Driver Who 'crashed' Her Breast And Took Phone by Philla80: 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
G
Re: Nigerian Lady In Search For Uber Driver Who 'crashed' Her Breast And Took Phone by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
I booked this Uber on Saturday around past 2am. This man used his car key to crash my Breast 
Her breast was crashed?!
Lawd have mercy!

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapper: I Have Kidnnaped About 50,killed About 10 On Abuja-kaduna Highway / Robbery Victim Bleeds To Death On Hospital Floor, Nurses Refused To Treat Him / ''Older Women Vagina Are Wider'' 45-year Old Man Arrested For Raping 12 Year Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.