Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks (79530 Views)

Wife Pours Acid On Husband's Face Over N15,000 In Rivers (Photos) / Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup / 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by correctkidabc(m): 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
Don’t be a silent victim ..learn to share your story, you might find out you are not the only 1 as you thought.

Mostly you might learn how to walk freely in that situation … yes I was poured acid by my uncles wife.

Yes she took away my facial looks,
But she didn’t stop me from been me!
But above all I refused to give up,
I refused to hide me myself from people,
I choose happiness,
I kept on being that little sweet girl I was then and now!
If you are living with a scars and you are so scared of facing people.. let this face right here help you make decisions…..
Say no to acid attack..
17th November..

Source:https://correctkid.com/my-uncles-wife-took-away-my-looks-but-didnt-stop-me-from-being-me-acid-attack-survivor-writes/

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Righteousness89(m): 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
Wickedness in Nuclear Powers Everywhere

159 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Beosten(m): 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
I also live with a disability.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by cassidy1996(m): 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
this is pure evil

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by peachysteve(m): 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Dididrumz(m): 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
Sorry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
Beosten:
People with deformities usually turn motivational speakers...
Shut up

391 Likes 23 Shares

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Slawormir: 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
Damnnnnn

And no justice for you girl?

You see why real niggarrrz pull the trigger

Vengeance is of the lord but that doesn't apply to real niggarrrs

Damnnnn
Please look for a real niggarrr
And tell him to help you pull the trigger

33 Likes

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by GeoAfrikana(m): 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
Beosten:
It's not easy to go through tough times and remain strong. Is their story not enough motivation for others?

Same way rich people are motivation for others who may think that it's impossible to make it in life.

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Adam09: 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
There are two sides to a coin.
You should have told us what you did to her, even at that, I will still need to hear from her personally.

Pele my dear!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by NORSYK(m): 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
She needs to be hanged

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by wittyt98(m): 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn
U took the word out ma mouth bruh. I'm in shock

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Ayomarcel(m): 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
Why are we humans like this What kind of act could have caused this.. A jail time should be for this lady.!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by graphicvideo: 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
ovadozes:

Shut up
nahhh true nahhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by martowskin1(m): 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
Beosten:

because they have a story to motivate people.... U don't just eat EBA and come out to start motivating people with no experience

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by nototribalist: 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
The question is, what did you do to her?

Did you sleep with your uncle, cos things are happening this day.

Even mad women on the street won't pour someone acid unless you provoke her.

95% of the time when a jealous woman pours acid on a fellow woman , it's always husband or boyfriend snatching.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
Beosten:

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by cruzydal(m): 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
She didn’t say what she did. Perhaps she was caught fucking her uncle .meanwhile pouring acid isn’t the best option . People wicked sha

1 Like

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Sleyanya1(m): 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
Beosten:

Okay.

Just pray you don't be the next motivational speaker! angry

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by philip0906(m): 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
This is sad

Beosten:

This is because their lives are altered for "life". A whole lot of mental, physical, emotional and psychological transformation has taken place.

It's a difficult place to be in, pray your life is not altered forever.

12 Likes

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
Like seriously angry angry angry
Beosten:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by HMMD: 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
Was she arrested charged to court?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Reffone: 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
Evil people everywhere

1 Like

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Dulcinea(f): 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
O. M. G shocked
It's indeed a wicked world we live in cry

It takes courage to love yourself regardless of your scars.

May the wicked nevertheless go unpunished angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
I hope the uncle's wife was given life imprisonment for attempted murder

1 Like

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Klington: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
[s]
Beosten:
[/s]

just close that your smelling gutter if you got nothing sensible to say.

7 Likes

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
So painful

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested In US For Masturbating Openly In Front Of Women (photo) / 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) / Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.