Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page (44967 Views)

Davido Gifts Daughter, Imade A Toy That Looks Like Burna Boy (pictures) / Stefflon Don Deletes All Burna Boy’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page / Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by samyyoung1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
Clout chasing
Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Pearlyakin(m): 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
Firstcitizen:
Omo see backside wey Burna dey cable wink
Local man is pleased with Burna boy grin cheesy
Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2019
It’s Their Business, Moreover Her Indecent Dressing BURNA As Twice Scolded Her For Which I Know Would Turn In Deaf Ears Would Have Made The African Man In Him Drop His Interest For Her... Real African Man Doesn’t Tolerate Her Lady Stubborn
Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by bjbjbj: 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2019
Burna is tire of the baby mama
Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by imran147(m): 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
Burna dis Janet set nah...why why why
Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Legendguru: 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
Oh
Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by bizhop01: 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
Eat and clean mouth, in burna voice that meat too fat.
Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Oduduwa707: 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
MrWTF:
embarassed

Thus is bad. No matter the misunderstandings, they should be able to resolve it peacefully.

Weh done Mr. Relationship Expert..

Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by martowskin1(m): 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
MrWTF:
embarassed

Thus is bad. No matter the misunderstandings, they should be able to resolve it peacefully.

The truth is burna Neva had any of steff pic on IG, and for the few time I followed steff, I didn't see buna pic there either, we just have lazy bloggers around looking for cheap news
Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
Na wa for haters o. She actually deleted all her instagram posts & started posting only new music.

It seems to be the in-thing now. Runtown has deleted all his posts too.
Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Greatfullheart: 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
how does this matter concerns or affects the rate of dollar price or the situation in naija. the two them are making their money and i knew this relationship will not last. that the life of celebrities!

Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
martowskin1:

The truth is burna Neva had any of steff pic on IG, and for the few time I followed steff, I didn't see buna pic there either, we just have lazy bloggers around looking for cheap news
She had a lot of pics & videos of Burna on her page, but she deleted all her posts last week (Not just Burma's pics). Shes only focusing her page on music now.
Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Edyice: 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
Na so grin

Oluwa burna just commot for line another lad go continue where he stopped

Make the line they move grin

4 Likes

Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by nerorex01: 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
FAKE NEWS !

BUHARI DEY WAIT FOR YOU grin grin grin grin

Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by justech4: 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
Tecno Nigeria
Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Vladtin: 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
What is paining me is not because he dumped her, it's because he dumped her for that dirty olosho called shyngle or whatever. angry

4 Likes

Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by jrusky(m): 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
I have said it the very first day that this guy and stef has no future together so I'm not surprise a bit and I don't give a damn.

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by wink2015(m): 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
Broken relationship !

Well Burna Boy go and pick up the spilt milk.
Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by LeeSantos(m): 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
Burma boy never know wetin dey hungry am.

Las Las Na G*y he go turn to..

I think he has been carried away by this year's Fame.

Now I don being to hate him music(personal take) don't wan somebori to start talking anyhow

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by vicben27(m): 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
she deleted like 3weeks ago. Na then l know Boss Don Chop and clean mouth, bad Gee no want commitment
Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Sparkle777(f): 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
Typical undecided, typical naija men, always leaving diamonds for mud.
Burna na dirty boy and that shyngle na dirty geh. Ewww....
Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by eddieguru(m): 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
post=81695199:
Lol and they said he didn't cheat o.. burna boy ma nigga.. okafors law came to play
grin grin grin...what does okafor's law states

Please I need to know
Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
Abi na, on to the next tautau, the thing full grand
Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Emmasnoop(m): 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
All this yanch and breast when this girls they open open they confused people self, na just to they butcher them na good self nothing to use them do.

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by NaijaDonCast(m): 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
After oiling the big ass bitch too many times burna decided to go 4 the slim waisted hoe
Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by omoadeleye(m): 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
See I don't like Burna boy again for this, imagine leaving better things for worst things

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by nonut: 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
lawman88:
Na their problem. Stefflon Don made mistake dating a local man who is addicted to local girls.
Exactly.
Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by spiceadole: 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
Reality don touch her.

When next she hears Nigeria ,Ghana,she go japa

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Nat404: 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
Nbote:

Whether dey start again or not, did U really expect dem to last a lifetime?
LOL!
Re: Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
grin

There are certain issues in life that you apply this rule to :
No Matter how excited you are,

Do not show it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) / Beautiful Portrait Of 45-Year-Old Kate Henshaw / Kcee Accused Of Cheating On His Wife Over Controversial Photo With Lady In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.