Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? (42931 Views)

Nursing Mum Discovers Methylated Spirit In A Vitamins Syrup She Bought In Imo / The Power Of Morison Methylated Spirit / How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? by MyBeardGang: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2019
“Eni a wi fun, oba je ko gbo.” (meaning, he that is advised, oh lord let him heed to the advice).[b][/b]

You see, that quote up there reminds me of my elder brother when he was about 18 or 19 years (I can't remember precisely). I think I was 15 or 16 too.

Paulo as I fondly call him, in his late teens back then was tall and athletic, low-key, I was used to envying him – it just comes to me naturally. Mind you, he was my immediate elder brother. Although, you would think he was my father; you know, I was the total opposite of him – short, dark, and small. Lol. Chubby too.

On top everything, my brother Paulo no get beards ��. Me too no get tho, but at least I can still hide under the canopy of my age. And, maybe, my small stature.

My favorite hobby back then was peppering Paulo. Most times he actually doesn't respond to my wyning, although, lowkey I was heaven sure it gets to him. Na maturity baba dey everly use.�

That isn't even the gist. What makes this particular story stuck to my head is the fact that Paulo was hell-bent on growing a beard, even if it was a strand. And you know what that means? Simple, my brother was always trying every new thing he learned worked for beard growth.

And boom! Paul jam Spirit for road. Methylated spirit, I mean.

I think someone on our street introduced Spirit to him as a supplement that would help him grow a beard. So, every morning and night, Paulo rubs Methylated spirit on his face – the chin, and upper lips part. It became a tradition. You'd think his life depends on it.

For like 6 months, Paul kept rubbing the supposed almighty savior, but still, the beards no gree come out.���

Then one day, I think on a Sunday or thereabout. Mother helped Paulo burst his pimples, leaving open, a few wounds.

Paulo Paulo, he disregarded this and still applied spirit in the evening. You know what that means right? Baba almost danced all the acrobatics he was supposed to reserve for his wedding day, on that day.����� And I the small round wizard kept making him funny faces. It was funny I tell you.

Last last, my brother stopped making use of Methylated spirit. After a trophy-less run of 8 months or so. ����

But if you see Paulo now ehn, after many years, you would think he stole all the beards meant for the whole family. Its like triple of my own. And yes, I am still envying him.�

Truthfully, we need to ask this question, was it the Methylated Spirit that grew his beard?

NO!

The methylated spirit cannot grow beards. You know, I have seen a lot of young guys, and even older men churn statements like “apply spirit on your chin, it would make your beards grow faster,” and other similar talks, nut the truth is, methylated spirit doesn’t help your beard to grow.

Let’s check another web report quickly; on Quora, a user said,

“No.

Alcohol does not make your nails, hair or beard grow. They are all just keratin grown from skin-cells in your skin, they are NOT plants you can “water” from the outside.”

Why doesn’t the methylated spirit grow beards?

The reason isn’t far-fetched. The methylated spirit is basically alcohol.

Furthermore, its type of alcohol is unfit for drinking. And asides that, the methylated spirit contains ethanol which also has additives that causes it to become a poisonous substance, posses a bad taste and a pungent smell. The methylated spirit is nauseating upon application, thereby discouraging recreational consumption. For this, all thanks to the additives present in ethanol.

And that is it! The reason that methylated spirit in your hands can’t grow your beards.

But, hey! Does that mean the spirit is bad in its entirety for the beard or hair in generality? Well, no. and this exactly is where this situation becomes dicey.

So, briefly below, let us discuss the kinds of stuff that work when in other to grow a blossoming beard.

Hygiene: The first on this list is your hygiene. And as mentioned during the start of this content, your hygiene really matters and stands as a greater pillar in growing a beard. I think being hygienic is what should bring the methylated spirit into the scene.

Eating the right food: The right kind of food would also enhance the growth of your beards. The type of food you consume would determine as well, the level of your DHT and Testosterone, which happens to be the most important hormones needed for the growth of a blossoming beard. also, your food should contain more of Vitamin B, which is Biotin. The biotin is yet another important nutrient required for the growth of beard. other Vitamins required and can be gotten via the right consumption of food is the Vitamin C, E, A, etc. eating right also helps in ensuring the right circulation of blood across the body, meaning a fresher and better skin surface!

Using the right beard growth products: The right beard growth products also matters. Not just any beard care product that you see. Leave local myths like methylated spirit, shaving the shrubs, etc. and instead, get the right beard growth product. Get a Beard Growth Cream.

If you are really keen on growing a beard within a very short period of time, this is the best product to consider. As a black man, you definitely would have issues growing a beard, owing to how we are structured and all. But with this beard cream, trust me you are good to go!

My brother Paulo realized this only after 8 months of using the Methylated Spirit and thankfully, he is beard Lord now!

https://mybeardgang.com/

C

3 Likes

Re: Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? by PureGoldh(m): 11:58am On Aug 28, 2019
Nice write-up...

Cleanliness is next to Godliness.

Do you need Original unadulterated honey?

Call or whatsapp me on 081 0166 6771

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? by MyBeardGang: 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
PureGoldh:
Nice write-up

Thanks.
Re: Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? by Justbeingreal(m): 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
grin

Leave story that thing is in the gene if you like rub all the beard oil in the world if it's not in your gene forget it you go still look like wizkid..

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? by ForeThinker: 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
The possibility is High ....
Re: Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? by indeedguy1: 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
No oooooo

Meanwhile 
Get website for your business and other uses just whatsapp +2 348 165 98 013 1
Re: Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? by Vladtin: 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
Look responsible, shave off that nonsense undecided

18 Likes

Re: Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? by MRAKBEE(m): 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
Nice advert

6 Likes

Re: Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? by sylve11: 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
Methylated spirit or alcohol will only make your beards high on alcohol grin grin cool

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? by drlaykay(m): 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
If your genetic make up isn't that to produce side burns, use methylated spirit or ghost for 30yrs, u won't develop anything..

8 Likes

Re: Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? by MyBeardGang: 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
Vladtin:
Look responsible, shave off that nonsense undecided

You mean bearded guys are irresponsible?

What a statement!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? by sylve11: 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
ForeThinker:
The possibility is High ....

no possibility there. undecided cool
Re: Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? by goodyvin02(m): 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
I need breads ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? by legendsilver(m): 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
Globalodds10009:
See below
Edited you crook
Re: Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? by MyBeardGang: 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
sylve11:
Methylated spirit or alcohol will only make your beards high on alcohol grin grin cool

grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? by MyBeardGang: 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
MRAKBEE:
Nice advert

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? by Randy100: 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
It is genetical, I am hairy because I inherited it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? by MyBeardGang: 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
goodyvin02:
I need breads ooooo

Send me a DM Bro.

I can assist you.
Re: Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? by iamawara(m): 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
Try Origin grin
Re: Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? by MyBeardGang: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
Randy100:
It is genetic.

Yes, I agree with you.

But you know sometimes, it is one thing for it to grow. It is another for us to speed up the growth and groom along the way.

Re: Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
I ONCE USED THAT EVIL SPIRIT,NOTHING CHANGED MY OGA.
IT'S GENE.
NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? by ssogundele(m): 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
That the folly of we youth then! If given the opportunity not to have beard, I'll gladly grab it with all my strength! Have to be shaving every 3 days intervals. Challenging!

8 Likes

Re: Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? by 11thGoldTREE: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
Back in secondary school 2003 I discovered spirit and I used to apply it to both my legs armpit and beard region. They always made fun of me in the house. fast forward to 2007.... I became the only hairy boy among others in the family. My siblings only have small hair on their chin and non has a full beard or have hair on the legs or arm....

You may think i am lucky but I could also argue that spirit worked for me. Probably made the region soft enough to promote hair growth

17 Likes

Re: Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? by Phantom10: 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
grin grin..I need beards oo.. Paulo be looking like Methuselah grin

1 Like

Re: Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? by MyBeardGang: 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
ssogundele:
That the folly of we youth then! If given the opportunity not to have beard, I'll gladly grab it with all my strength! Have to be shaving every 3 days intervals. Challenging!

Why not just leave the beauty? Let it grow as God made it to be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? by MyBeardGang: 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
Phantom10:
grin grin..I need beards oo.. Paulo be looking like Methuselah grin

Send a DM bro.

I can help you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benefits Of Garden Egg Leaf / White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) / Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.