Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

3 Nigerian Women Beat And Rob Iraqi Man In Dubai - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Nigerian Women Beat And Rob Iraqi Man In Dubai (28776 Views)

Police Arrest Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Lunatic To Kidnap And Rob Victims / 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) / Criminals Who Monitor Bank Customers And Rob Them Afterwards Arrested In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Nigerian Women Beat And Rob Iraqi Man In Dubai by All2Gists: 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2019

Dubai: A gang of three women have gone on trial accused of luring a man to their apartment, beating him up and stealing Dh57,000, a Dubai court heard on Monday.

The 45-year-old Iraqi victim arrived in Dubai in January of this year and got to know a woman, who he thought was a Swedish student, through a dating app. After they spoke on the phone, they agreed to meet at her apartment in Al Quoz, but when the victim arrived he was met by a group of African women who attacked him.

“The apartment door opened and five African women dragged me inside and physically abused me,” said the Iraqi man.

The Nigerian women slapped him and asked for money. He gave them Dh1,600 to let him go, but they searched his pockets and found Dh55,975.

“They were so happy when they found this amount of cash that they stopped searching me,” he added. “I was terrified that they would kill me so I pretended to have breathing problems so they would let me go,” he added.

The defendants allowed him to leave but he alerted the building’s security and kept waiting in front of the apartment. When Dubai Police arrived, the defendants jumped out of the window to escape.

An Emirati police officer, who responded to the call, said, “The women escaped and we chased them on foot. We arrested three of them and the victim identified them before taking them to Bur Dubai police station

The three Nigerian women aged 30, 33 and 34, were charged with robbery. A verdict is expected later this month.

Meanwhile, Dubai Public Prosecution charged the Iraqi victim with soliciting prostitution.

He was fined Dh5,000 and deported.

Source: https://gulfnews.com/uae/crime/man-beaten-and-robbed-by-three-women-in-dubai-1.66040572

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3 Nigerian Women Beat And Rob Iraqi Man In Dubai by All2Gists: 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
Everywhere "Nigerian"

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Nigerian Women Beat And Rob Iraqi Man In Dubai by kheny12(m): 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
pics or I don't believe. This story na scam.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Women Beat And Rob Iraqi Man In Dubai by chinavs9ja(m): 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
There should be an attachment for us to believe

I am a professional website designer...check my signature

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Women Beat And Rob Iraqi Man In Dubai by SultanOfAbia: 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
3some Gone Wrong...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Nigerian Women Beat And Rob Iraqi Man In Dubai by Flame4chi(m): 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Women Beat And Rob Iraqi Man In Dubai by seunmohmoh(f): 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
Dem go hear am.

A whole Dubai.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Women Beat And Rob Iraqi Man In Dubai by GeoAfrikana(m): 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
Once again a one sided story. I need to hear from the women before I can say anything. Else this is inconclusive news.

BTW,
I'm awaiting what Nairaland feminists will say here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Women Beat And Rob Iraqi Man In Dubai by AhlexOfficial(m): 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
Issokay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Women Beat And Rob Iraqi Man In Dubai by PureGoldh(m): 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
Who actually did this to my country people?

The ladies just dey paint Our Country Black via international level nii

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Women Beat And Rob Iraqi Man In Dubai by BruncleZuma: 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Women Beat And Rob Iraqi Man In Dubai by BenAndrew: 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hmm what exactly is wrong with Nigerians? Recently I heard 13 Nigerians were nabbed for cyber crime in the Philippines.
Who did this to us?
Have we finally lost it as a nation?
The impact of their actions on the nation at large is tremendous and yet these imbeciles don't even think about that, just their selfish interest alone. God help us all..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Nigerian Women Beat And Rob Iraqi Man In Dubai by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
How?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Women Beat And Rob Iraqi Man In Dubai by obembet(f): 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
This is welcome development. Sowore was abandoned because he care... So there is no need for me to care for anyone again.

Nigeria is like a heaven... Personal race

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Women Beat And Rob Iraqi Man In Dubai by SILVERLINES: 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
CONFIRM WOMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Women Beat And Rob Iraqi Man In Dubai by nams77: 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
I May have to take up citizenship of another country cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Women Beat And Rob Iraqi Man In Dubai by Pelumi75(m): 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
And why the police picture
Bloggers!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Women Beat And Rob Iraqi Man In Dubai by babadeee(m): 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
Which kind story be this with no pics grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Women Beat And Rob Iraqi Man In Dubai by jstbeinhonest(m): 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
What are their fuckkig names!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Women Beat And Rob Iraqi Man In Dubai by elganzar(m): 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
Vv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Women Beat And Rob Iraqi Man In Dubai by pyro62(m): 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
Tales by moonlight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Women Beat And Rob Iraqi Man In Dubai by Cheers01: 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
Knowing the rate at which Arab men treat black women sex workers, this story might not be fully true.

The man may have slept with one or two of them and did not want to pay the full amount,hence the beating.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Women Beat And Rob Iraqi Man In Dubai by theenchanter: 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
Na lie jare.... useless news.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 / Nigerian Man Shoots His Wife And Daughter Dead In US, Then Commits Suicide / Police Dismiss Cop For Killing Jelili Bakare, Hands Him To CID For Prosecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.