Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) (74783 Views)

Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) / Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s / Cultists Attack Boy And His Brother For Refusing To Join Them. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by Breakingfamous: 12:34am On Oct 21, 2019
Ladies Beat Up, Flog Secondary Schoolgirl In Uniform For Dating And Having Sex With A Married Man, A Husband To One Of Them!!!!! (Graphic)

These two women were seen on camera assaulting this young schoolgirl in a viral video that has sparked divided reactions.

According to them, she is dating a man married to one of them.

They were seen beating the schoolgirl up. One of the women was busy beating her, dragging her by the hair while the other was busy flogging the girl.

It's that bad!! It's terrible!!

The event happened in South Africa.

Social media reactions are divided on the disturbing video.

While many are blaming the women for assaulting the young secondary student instead of confronting the husband, few blamed the schoolgirl for dating a married man old enough to be her father instead of concentrating on her education. They think the women are training her by flogging and beating her.

There is no reason to attack the school girl. The women ought to be ARRESTED!! The husband should also be jailed for underage sex.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B328bUrl_2-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/10/video-ladies-beat-flog-schoolgirl-in.html?m=1

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by Breakingfamous: 12:34am On Oct 21, 2019
Watch the video HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by Breakingfamous: 12:39am On Oct 21, 2019
This is really bad!!! They should be jailed

2 Likes

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by AfroKnight: 12:48am On Oct 21, 2019
angry

I still don’t know what some guys see in these small small children. What attracts you to them? Let them date their mates please.

I hope these aunties also took their anger out on the randy man.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 21, 2019
cry

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by cooooooks(m): 3:26am On Oct 21, 2019
They left the man and are focusing on the girl

smh.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by Kendumazy(m): 3:34am On Oct 21, 2019
Ok
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:03am On Oct 21, 2019
Only in south.... Woman go home and face ur husband

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by Rajman45(m): 6:29am On Oct 21, 2019
Make dem leave the little girl alone... Na her husband dem suppose flog wella

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 21, 2019
Southafrican's are animals in human skin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by kenir(m): 7:17am On Oct 21, 2019
This one sweet me like shuga! cheesy
All these small girls were no wan share the thing with their mates, na big uncle them want
if i bin dey der i for dey cut more canes for the women
wah rubbish!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by Kingluqman(m): 7:29am On Oct 21, 2019
Xenophobic beating

grin

14 Likes

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by Holamic: 7:29am On Oct 21, 2019
They just imagine how the man his taking care of the girl.. And those girls no get transportation to come to work... But bad anyway for a secondary school girls to be dating married man.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by omowolewa: 7:33am On Oct 21, 2019
That won't stop the husband from keeping side chics

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by Gosj01(m): 7:36am On Oct 21, 2019
What happens to the husband?

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on signature.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by chudyprince: 7:42am On Oct 21, 2019
Gosj01:
What happens to the husband?

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on signature.
No super neat Laptop is cheap

9 Likes

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by Gadafii: 11:09am On Oct 21, 2019
south Africa, na dem cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
I just hope the girl is not a Nigerian and the woman are just flogging her because the husband was toasting her and the wife concluded it's because of the girl she's no longer getting his attention...

I hope it's not another Xenophobic attack angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by rowland545(m): 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
I know how all this will end....read below

The man go buy iPhone use beg the girl then com Wilson her then end it with doggy...afterwards goes home and beat the *shit* out of the wife for embarrassing his baby

That is exactly what I will do if I was the man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by lyriclekidd(m): 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
Eh eh see another one again. shocked shocked
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by gideonchi: 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
Do you want to get *professionally* trained to industrial standard as a *geoscientist* ?? Visit www.challionis.com for full training courses and details or call Michelle on 07065530520 for inquiries.
YOUR SKILL-YOUR TRUE VALUE TO EARN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by channelads: 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
Women and their wahala Sha grin

Check my siggy , I know you need social media adverts and Promotions to grow your business
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by Oyikoha(m): 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
But why are our young girls stupid?
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
The pain of sharing husband with ordinary secondary schoolgirl enngrin

They are even in SA

Most of their engines don knock even before dem get admitted into higher institutionstongue

Las las,,,,na sex dem go dey offer for marks,,,,mtcheww

10 Likes

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by johncallidon(m): 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
kenir:
This one sweet me like shuga! cheesy
All these small girls were no wan share the thing with their mates, na big uncle them want
if i bin dey der i for dey cut more canes for the women
wah rubbish!
badt Guy.
e sure for you lolls.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by chibu4u2(m): 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by TriCee: 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
They should channel their beating to the useless man for dating and sleeping with an underage school girl. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by ursullalinda(f): 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
The beating is just for factory reset ....wonder what a small gal like her is looking for in married men. Smh

6 Likes

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by Etizz: 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
Oh.....so u mean the girl just go toast d man nii?

Why not flog d man?

D women nor try at all

Anyway they are south Africans, so its non of my biZ,they can xenophobia themselves.... Na dem sabi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by Hotzone(m): 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
Their fuckups!!!!

Correct obejiri na wetin my former girl go use meche u well well....which is y I ran!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by lilianofentse(f): 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
hmm
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
Only in south african

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) / Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) / Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.