Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,946 members, 7,838,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting (40505 Views)

BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification / Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend / BBNaija: Meet Jackye Madu, The Virgin On Big Brother Naija 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting by Flier: 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
PotatoSalad:
Ewu. You didn't know it was all scripted?
The winner was selected even before the show started
You are wrong,people are massively vote so I don’t expect 1.5 million to count

1 Like

Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting by ivieeseosa: 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2019
Same as what happened in 2019 Presidential election.

Nigerian votes collation agencies are scammers!
Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting by masqot(m): 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2019
Made4naijalove:

Overall to God be the glory because 60m no fit buy the fame and opportunities she has now and that alone we are grateful for even though it comes along with a lot of hate amidst the great love.

You try nah! Just that ur effort might not be enough.
Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting by golddust6000(m): 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
SolarKing1:
So, this guy couldn't take advamtage of the Promo to give 23 poor houses 10+ years free Electricy with that money? 68k Per Solar Gen now.
where can someone buy it?
Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting by garetz: 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
You will get it back, she's now a celeb, use the popularity wisely. That's if she doesn't behave like a Jezebel and dump you for another man
Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting by uchechenas(m): 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
Mr man shut up
Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting by bangbangall: 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
See dis one.... who send u
Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting by Rasbel(m): 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
thatigboman:
Same lying and unfaithful boyfriend. I'm sure that one didnt spend up to N3,000
Haha tiri taosan bawo.. Haba
Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting by renewable1(m): 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
Contact us for your solar power installation today.

1 Like

Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting by Nathan2016: 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
This dude na better f ool.

There are somethings you dont say in public.

Especially if it will not make any difference and end up making you look like a f ool.

E pain am sha.

What if Jackye was nominated like frodd.

By now baba go file for bankruptcy.

4 Likes

Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting by scopusng(m): 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
Victor Osimen just scored 2 goals for Lille
Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting by topboss: 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
Jackie na chameleon, for this picture she is light but on the show she is black.

1 Like

Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
So if they are counting housemates with votes, they will call jackye? The girl no fo well for the house. Do you know how many millions watch bigbrother all over Africa? You are complaining because of N1.5mil that truly it may not reach that amount. The real question is "you and who supported jackye"?

2 Likes

Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting by topboss: 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
edoziebobbyyahoocom:
So if they are counting housemates with votes, they will call jackye? The girl no fo well for the house. Do you know how many millions watch bigbrother all over Africa? You are complaining because of N1.5mil that truly it may not reach that amount. The real question is "you and who supported jackye"?

I only just know somebody called Jackie was in the house now.
Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting by Monday60655(m): 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
You stated that you pass the said amount spent and the prize money. But this your assertion and with sympathetic write up is telling different thing. My opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting by sylve11: 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
StudentsNG:
The sort of poo.s that make NL front page. SMH

nor be small thing. cool
Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting by shogsman(m): 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
mmadu4:
this is true definition of money isn't everything

What is 1.5m ,laslas he paid 750 people 2000 each.
Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting by TSRC: 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
Is that why he looks unkempt?

1 Like

Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting by TSRC: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
omohlexy:
Boy just admitted to commiting voting fraud. Well sha i know say all na WASH. You are just blowing lies bros. Mike just pity you sha. If she met a typical Gedonious guy you will spend more on clit repair. Nonsense.
lol
His fiancée was there for the taking. Throwing herself on the poor man.

He was lucky that mike was a faithful husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting by MaryMadisonLove: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
He sounds like a lil bitch

My condolences to Jackye

1 Like

Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting by TSRC: 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
scopusng:
Victor Osimen just scored 2 goals for Lille
If his village people don't pursue him, Lille is a good spring board to a top 5 European club just like hazard.

He is certainly scoring above average.
Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
Erico55:
Is 1.5m not enough to pay the bride price of a girl you have dated for six years

No he wouldn't do the needful. Spending money frivolously.

1 Like

Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting by hush15: 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
Made4naijalove:
Lami, the boyfriend of ex-Big Brother Naija housemate, Jackye has revealed how he personally spent 1.5million naira on votes for his girl but the 'votes didn't count'.

Sharing vides and receipts of how the money was spent on voting, Lami said that he'll want the organisers to allow his tech firm carry out an audit of Delloite servers and questioned how much money other housemates spend on voting to get their numbers up.

See his full post and videos below...

Even State and National election votes don’t count in naija... I personally spent 1.5m in my humble capacity and still na voice mail the money enter but na esha bread for where God dey and besides my girl is worth way more than that. Makes me wonder how much is been sincerely spent in others camp weekly that shoots their % so high then they must have a chairman in their family and if not then how?

Watched big brother so much I barely had time to cater to myself, my business distracted like say na National Assembly election Jackye dey contest for on top 30m wey my girl wanna win, chaii I don suffer.

Anyway na wetin the organizers want and Deloitte like dem go show and it was more like they listen to the noise of Twitter now rather than allowing real votes count cos I got more verifiable receipts of votes and if they would allow my little David tech team to come audit their giant Goliath severs we may be able to pull a super story headline in another big brother social media handler sarcastic manner.

Overall to God be the glory because 60m no fit buy the fame and opportunities she has now and that alone we are grateful for even though it comes along with a lot of hate amidst the great love.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/i-personally-spent-1-5m-on-voting-and-it-still-didnt-count-jackyes-boyfriend-video/

i swear, jackye is smarter than her boyfriend. the guy no get sense. how you go talk that kind of a thing. did you spend 1.5m in that week or for her entire duration she was up and besides, more 1 million viewers all over the country, whats your 1.5m compared to thep ossible 30million. do the maths... 1.5m divide by N30. Its also shows that your gurl aint that popular also the fact that you are biting the very hand thats about to kickstart your girls new phase

2 Likes

Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting by Isoduwa(m): 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
You spend our 1 .5m? For what

2 Likes

Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
damilogogle:
that's vote buying bro
Dts what big brother naija has turned to. VOTE Buying. Only in Nigeria.
People join whassap groups and solicit for contributions (from rich pple or celwbrities) for their faves. Then they hire pple to sit down and start voting wt different sims.

It's so ridiculous & disgusting, its laughable. The problems we have in this country is much. Not even basic honesty on an entertainment show. I tire for this country.

1 Like

Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting by KlausMike(m): 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
This one wants to be famous eh

Jackye was too dry, no pepper, nothing. Her intelligence wasn't appreciated

What intelligence Pls?
Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting by topboss: 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
This one wants to be famous eh

Jackye was too dry, no pepper, nothing. Her intelligence wasn't appreciated

The girl dull and lack intelligence.

A very mumu girl, see the way this man take her head they play for public.

I spend this on u, public announcement and disgrace.
Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting by seancombs617: 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
Make he collect the money wey jackye win for house na,mumu abi why he dey disturb us angry
Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting by Angelfrost(m): 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
These are the kinds of guys that give dignified homies a bad rep...

Who spends that much money, time, and energy on a lady who was crushing on and trying to lay another dude (better looking too). If Mr. Athlete had less inhibitions like Miracle of last year, I doubt he would still be claiming "boyfriend" ….. Tueh!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Share Your TSTV Experience / Old Tweets Of JMK Trolling BBNaija, Wizkid, Laycon, Tacha, Erica / BBTitans: Blue Aiva Shows Yemi Cregx That She's Not Wearing Pantie (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.